Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

of all the bts bts the crew & creatives are churning out… 

YouTubers win hands down✌🏻
Added benefit : there no blabbering MP/ Leadben/ KM 

Win win

spdp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Btw 

Can anyone remind me 

Did Shiva ever appreciate whatever Raavi has done for this good-for-nothing ahsaan faramosh criminal abusive family? 

No. 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Btw 

Can anyone remind me 

Did Shiva ever appreciate whatever Raavi has done for this good-for-nothing ahsaan faramosh criminal abusive family? 

I think once when he was back from dead and was looking at raavi and everyone at the shop  and said thank you I think 🤔🤔🤔 

Or he just said I love you and no thank you 

But I don't think he ever said it to her face 

spdp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ye kya hai? Is this from the latest BTS? What kind of a stunt is Rishita doing or rather Bhabima is making her do? 😆
Is Rishita going to the hospital next? 😆

Akshay’s story.

Shweta will be riding one to break PN- predictable. 

What I want: 

Rishita rides one- Raavi other: 

Break it all & go away. With sDp & dDp. Who are taken for the worst ride by Dp to get herself chikoo thru piddiP. 

Dump Dp.

Khatam kar do. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniya

So they had the money needed, well Raavi did, but were unable to access it on the day due to it being a bank holiday. Shouldn't the hospital also have understood that and been willing to wait a day for the payment? It isn't as if they don't have the money at all and needed to find ways to arrange it. There was no uncertainty. They definitely would have gotten the money the next day.

This is nonsense 

The hospital starts the treatment with a small deposit, it is not important to give the whole amount. 

Aaj tak ek bhi sense ki cheez show ki hain joh aaj karenge 🤪

spdp thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I think once when he was back from dead and was looking at raavi and everyone at the shop  and said thank you I think 🤔🤔🤔 

Or he just said I love you and no thank you 

But I don't think he ever said it to her face 

Yeah, he was in disguise & had waah meri chhipkali monologue.

But has never told her directly- ever.

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Sorry but I can't sympathise with Shiva right now after watching the whole episode 

Raavi had money, she made it clear before Shiva went to the fight 

Dhara also arranged the money somehow plus she always has this secret Mary popin bag jahan se zameen bhi nikalti hai , fds bhi nikalti hai 

Shiva ko bass khujli hai to go OTT  

I think he just always feels he needs to make himself useful because already he is lacking in education , it's his insecurity 

Poor raavi she doesn't deserve this  

Shiva is a highly self-destructive character. He is always shown taking extreme measures even when not needed. I understand he wanted to arrange money for the baby's treatment but still should have given thought to the possibility of getting badly injured himself. Or even losing. What if he had not only required medical care himself but had also been unable to get the money he went to fight for in the first place. Also, him being so dismissive of Raavi's concerns is quite irksome. So it is getting hard not to think he brought this upon himself.

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This is nonsense 

The hospital starts the treatment with a small deposit, it is not important to give the whole amount. 

Aaj tak ek bhi sense ki cheez show ki hain joh aaj karenge 🤪

I don't know how hospitals operate in India but it does seem strange to ask for money before starting the treatment. The bill should come at the end. Can they legally risk patients lives like that?

The bank holiday issue seems like it would affect multiple people so, even in this situation, them showing the hospital not willing to wait a single day appears quite odd.

Of course logic and reality have never gotten in the way of their story-telling before so there is that.

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Btw 

Can anyone remind me 

NOPE

NEVER

HE HAS NEVER