Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But Geo has the worst osts, theyre so uncreative, they all sound the same

They used to be like that when they were all composed by : Sahir Ali .. but now they have : Shani Arshad , Naveed Nashad too. They are uncreative but hummable. πŸ˜ƒ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

They used to be like that when they were all composed by : Sahir Ali .. but now they have : Shani Arshad , Naveed Nashad too. They are uncreative but hummable. πŸ˜ƒ

Music still sounds the same. For Siyani ost they just copy pasted Zakham ostπŸ˜†

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Music still sounds the same. For Siyani ost they just copy pasted Zakham ostπŸ˜†

Yes. But this makes  it easier for viewers to remember them.πŸ˜ƒ

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

I found the title of this drama very funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. First we had Not so Siyaani (Not so clever), now we have Meesni (Mean and cunning, Next hogi Chalak larki (Sly as a fox😌)

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: awida

@red . You mean Geo soaps. Na?

Well. I miss Bilal Qureshi. His smile and his charm.  I may watch this just for him 😳

Yeah Geo 

I miss munafiq days πŸ₯Ί 

Fatima is doing good soaps on ary, but bilal did not get any hit project after that. 

Lol πŸ˜‚ Maa aur beti same dekhti hai πŸ˜‚ Meesni ki beti bhi meesni haiπŸ™ƒ

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Is anyone watching this show? I just started watching 2-3 episodes post leap, I actually enjoyed itπŸ˜†.  It is good for time pass. I like the acting of the guy playing Raheel. Can anyone tell me has he acted anywhere before? 

I am waiting how Fatma and Raheel are happening as per poster, they seem to be the  couple and I like Fatma character more.

Originally posted by: mala06

Is anyone watching this show? I just started watching 2-3 episodes post leap, I actually enjoyed itπŸ˜†.  It is good for time pass. I like the acting of the guy playing Raheel. Can anyone tell me has he acted anywhere before? 

I am waiting how Fatma and Raheel are happening as per poster, they seem to be the  couple and I like Fatma character more.

I used to watch this drama leap sy phly aab nahi 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I think you mean actor Ali Raza. He was one of the leads in Hum's daily soap : Bhool Ja Ae Dil. assaying the role of Hadeed, who was an obssessed lover. πŸ˜ƒ

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I used to watch this drama leap sy phly aab nahi 

Why are you not watching now?