Pakistani Serials

Meesni (Hum) Bilal Qureshi , Mamia , Sharmeen Kashif

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everybody.

Teaser of this new soap is out :

https://youtu.be/1gTdxZxIfbU

Manipulation, lies and greed. How far can one go to achieve what they want in life while not caring for the people around them?

“Meesni” is the story of a girl who wants it all, but how far will she go to achieve?

Written by Muhammad Asif, Directed by Sikandar Ali. A Project by Momina Duraid Productions.

Starring  :Bilal Qureshi, Sharmeen Kashif, Faiq Khan, Arsalan Butt,Najiba Faiz, Maham Shahid, Ahmad Taha Ghani, Haseeb Khan, Leyla Zuberi, Faiza Gilani, Ali Raza, Sikandar Nawaz, Tahira Imam, Iqra Shahnaz, Kashaf Noor, Soofia, Sarah Ejaz & Others.

Edited by awida - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hum version of Siyani🤣

But at least the title Siyana had some class to it😆

awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

Hum version of Siyani🤣

But at least the title Siyana had some class to it😆

Geo knows how to handle such topics, Hum is trying hard but it goes wrong, because they don't invest in their dramas. The low production quality don't attract viewers.

I think this is going to replace Bepanaah .😕

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Geo knows how to handle such topics, Hum is trying hard but it goes wrong, because they don't invest in their dramas. The low production quality don't attract viewers.

I think this is going to replace Bepanaah .😕

I thought Hum has bigger budget than Geo

awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

I thought Hum has bigger budget than Geo

I don't think so. Geo has those lavish sets . Rich families , and girls look like princesses. OSTs of Geo dramas are more catchy.. Nowadays you can't differentee between Geo and ARY dramas .. but Hum has the same old quality.. they aren't dreamy enough to catch viewers. Now even their content isn't that good. And their dramas are dragged too.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think so. Geo has those lavish sets . Rich families , and girls look like princesses. OSTs of Geo dramas are more catchy.. Nowadays you can't differentee between Geo and ARY dramas .. but Hum has the same old quality.. they aren't dreamy enough to catch viewers. Now even their content isn't that good. And their dramas are dragged too.

Geo have the same set which for me has been kind of annoying. They use the same formula which works all the time. I feel  Its Hum that actually tries to experiment  most of time but fails miserably and I agree dragging lately has been big problem for Hum.   But HUM only has high production for 8 and then for 9 pm. For some reason HUM show much interest for 7pm shows which is a pity as even low quality shows actually work for HUM in 7pm. I am surprised  even bepanah is bringin 5+ trps for hum. 

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Wow! Kya title hai.. 🤪

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nice Title 🤣 

Hum introducing new faces, why bilal doing flop soap of hum. He should do hum/ary's soap. 

awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nice Title 🤣 

Hum introducing new faces, why bilal doing flop soap of hum. He should do hum/ary's soap. 

@red . You mean Geo soaps. Na?

Well. I miss Bilal Qureshi. His smile and his charm.  I may watch this just for him 😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

But Geo has the worst osts, theyre so uncreative, they all sound the same