mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Watched Monica O My Darling and this guy is just fantastic.

First Badhai Do...and then this

Could sing his praise for hours

What an actor!

Deserves all mainstream + critics awards for 2022!

Thoughts??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I agree, but he won't get them๐Ÿ˜†. Those will go to Shiva and Isha, for their magnificent Kya Ho Tum, Kaun Ho Tum dialogues. Height of acting. 

Coming back to Rajkumar. He's magnificent. Him, Irrfan, Tripti, Nimisha Sijayan, Kani Kusruti, Fahad Faasil, Vijay from Tamil... mega talented. I'm sure there are others, but these were the names which came to me off the top of my head.

Btw, Minty. Post in the MOMD thread. I am dying to discuss the last scene and Radhika Apte. Badly want a sequel with these 2

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The guy is amazing - he was top notch in Monica and that was a movie with very strong performances all around.

I finally got around to watching Bareilly ki barfi. He is soo good there as well - even though Ayushman has the chunkier role he gets out performed by Raj 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have always loved his worked. He is also really talented and deserves more recognition. Though, some people say he is overrated, I disagree.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is overrated 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It was in Talaash that I saw Rajkummar for the first time (and was mighty impressed). He is one of those actors who can be convincing in mainstream and in offbeat Hindi Cinema.

Through his performances he has become one of my favourite Hindi actors of present time.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I showered the guy with so many praises when I bumped in to him whilst shopping.๐Ÿ˜†iโ€™ve never not loved his performances and can only hope he goes on to achieve even more, with Bollywood actually giving him some recognition.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think he deserves the jury awards and Diljit deserves critics. But as a second option, I would prefer Rao over the likes of others. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Love him. Super talented!

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I showered the guy with so many praises when I bumped in to him whilst shopping.๐Ÿ˜†iโ€™ve never not loved his performances and can only hope he goes on to achieve even more, with Bollywood actually giving him some recognition.

wow lucky u . How did he react though lol