Posted: 1 years ago

I was about to write isn’t Nora too old for him? Then I googled and found out Nora is 30 and Aryan 25. 

In my mind Nora was 35ish for some reason. 

I think it’s a rumor at best. And people insinuating Mrs Nora Khan? Lmao as if even if theu dated, he would have married her 😂

Meanwhile this is also happening. SRK has found bahu and damaad together😆. Btw why was Suhana at the PRESTIGIOUS Kapoor Christmas brunch?😆 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnCmEBvSHFS/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Originally posted by TheMinion

People saying Gauri won’t allow… do they really think kids listen to their parents 😆

Phir to definitely date kareinge😆

Originally posted by la_Reine

Phir to definitely date kareinge😆

Hai naah? 😆

And what's wrong if they date? She is a self-made woman and hard working. A lot better then entitled nepo kids with negative talent...

Good one 😆 made me laugh

NORA sings a ... DIRTY LITTLE SECRET 😲

https://youtu.be/Tb6xGDiSscc

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago

SOMEONE NEEDS TO WATCH OUT  🤣

https://twitter.com/i/status/1609811290750595072

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago
Originally posted by TheMinion

Hai naah? 😆

And what's wrong if they date? She is a self-made woman and hard working. A lot better then entitled nepo kids with negative talent...

My husband said SRK will be over the moon for Suhana-Agastya marriage, but will never let Aryan marry Nora😆

Originally posted by la_Reine

My husband said SRK will be over the moon for Suhana-Agastya marriage, but will never let Aryan marry Nora😆

Aryan-Nora is really fake though so they probably don't care. Aryan generally doesn't date Indians and if he does, he dates within his circle. He was holding hands with one of his closest friends (Shruti) yesterday at the airport. 

Originally posted by dumpehathauda

This jodi is like Bhai-Lulia or Bhai-Daisy jodi: Haters would have fun and cheer for them, whereas fans (dad's) would keep denying this out of embarrassment. 

Kya yaar, Nora ki itni beizzati you are comparing her to the likes of Lulia and Daisy?? 😭

If you ask me if this rumor is true (which I kind of want it to be), Aryan's the lucky one here. No woman would be hitting on him if it wasn't for his famous papa 😆