Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't think they even cared about the trailer. The Besharam song has assured an opening.πŸ˜† Trailer is naam ke vaasthe. 

They shouldve just saved their time and put Ek Villain Returns trailer here, and replaced the title and the girls face. SRK here is looking like Arjun Hairy Kapoor anyway.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Silpa20

since when you started writing essays 🀨

Yes i think it will do well at BO 

Bold -πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I woke up this morning, looked into the mirror and said "aaj kuchh toofani karte hai", hence the essay... Did you like it? πŸ˜³

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

is deepika the villian  πŸ˜†

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Used google translate while writing dialogues. Is there anything original in the film? πŸ€£

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 1 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I woke up this morning, looked into the mirror and said "aaj kuchh toofani karte hai", hence the essay... Did you like it? πŸ˜³

essays are always nice to read😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

10 bucks on female lead was planted by the villain, but later realises she fell in love with the male lead and sacrifices herself to save him, but is somehow magically saved by the male lead in a feat of superhuman strength and resilience

Oye! You forgot to mention the flying thing from race 3 saaho pathaan

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

John is still in his Ek Villain Returns character, yet (I never thought I would say this in my worst nightmare) he is looking better than SRK here. What does that tell us?πŸ˜†

Looks like the makers themselves were ashamed of the trailer so they waited until the last few days to release itπŸ˜†

I was like inko padi hi nahi promotion ki, but ig your theory is better. Khud pe bharosa uth chuka, abhi bas srk ke fandom ke bharose ki bas Naiyya paar laga de 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its fireeee cant wait to watch

i was skeptical about John but he actually looks hot