SRK is a misfit in action films.

achha ??

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

War had character development ?? 

Yeh thoda jyada ho gaya ๐Ÿคญ

Not sure about character development but there was face/body development from the plastic surgeries happening in the movie.

That reminds me! We all think the twist will be that Deepu is pretending to love SRK but is actually with John but the twist could be that Deepu IS John. She gets shot while chasing the enemy ๐Ÿ˜ญ and John finds her and finds the best surgeon to look like her. This is how he gets close to SRK and waits for the perfect moment to finish him off after singing nashaaa chada jo shareefi kaaa 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Not sure about character development but there was face/body development from the plastic surgeries happening in the movie.

That reminds me! We all think the twist will be that Deepu is pretending to love SRK but is actually with John but the twist could be that Deepu IS John. She gets shot while chasing the enemy ๐Ÿ˜ญ and John finds her and finds the best surgeon to look like her. This is how he gets close to SRK and waits for the perfect moment to finish him off after singing nashaaa chada jo shareefi kaaa 

After deep and careful analysis we can all agree that Pathan is not a singular entity/person but the collective feeling of having to witness this masterstroke of cinema subverting our expectations of what it means for the beginning of Spy Universe. It's almost like we're all Pathans and the Pathan lives among ourselves unequivocally. As the people, Pathan is simply the friends we all made along the way. 

You'll know it in the end of the movie when Deepika will take away her Donald Trump wig and look straight into the audience's eyes and say "You're Pathan" breaking the fourth wall. Marks my words, Bollyqueen. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Did you watch it or not?

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Did you watch it or not?

Okay, I watched it (because you insisted ๐Ÿ˜‰) 

Here is what I think (if Deepu and SRKu fans come for my throat, I'll redirect them to you and you need to answer them ๐Ÿ˜†)

First up Deepu, she plays a soldier? Which soldier has time to dance in skimpy bikinis on a beach when their nation is threatened?  I'll pray that it's a dream sequence, preferably John's... because which soldier will dream of such weird things when trying to save their country... Does she think she is Angie Jolie to pull off that blonde wig "look". I'm now convinced that the woman doesn't look into the mirror. Like I said earlier, she looks old and acts the same usual way.

Second, SRKu... I didn't like his dialogue delivery ๐Ÿ˜† Why is he given this look?  

I always found Dimple overrated in terms of looks and talent, so that didn't impress me much!

Johnnie boy was the best thing. Villainous characters suit him... he should do more dark roles.

John's and SRKu's appearances are changed way too much using technology.

The action sequences are nothing new, VFX isn't that great, I'm not a fan of those flying scenes since Race 3 days.

It might do well at BO, you never know!

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is brilliant !! 

Bollywood needs writers like you

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This is how he gets close to SRK and waits for the perfect moment to finish him off after singing nashaaa chada jo shareefi kaaa 

I love this part... Singing (and twerking to) nashaa chadha whatever ka is the most important part in the movie...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

*grin*...a looot of "newbies" - just to bash the trailer...a proof that SRK still generates attention (you see, something positive in the negative ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Okay, I watched it (because you insisted ๐Ÿ˜‰) 

Here is what I think (if Deepu and SRKu fans come for my throat, I'll redirect them to you and you need to answer them ๐Ÿ˜†)

First up Deepu, she plays a soldier? Which soldier has time to dance in skimpy bikinis on a beach when their nation is threatened?  I'll pray that it's a dream sequence, preferably John's... because which soldier will dream of such weird things when trying to save their country... Does she think she is Angie Jolie to pull off that blonde wig "look". I'm now convinced that the woman doesn't look into the mirror. Like I said earlier, she looks old and acts the same usual way.

Second, SRKu... I didn't like his dialogue delivery ๐Ÿ˜† Why is he given this look?  

I always found Dimple overrated in terms of looks and talent, so that didn't impress me much!

Johnnie boy was the best thing. Villainous characters suit him... he should do more dark roles.

John's and SRKu's appearances are changed way too much using technology.

The action sequences are nothing new, VFX isn't that great, I'm not a fan of those flying scenes since Race 3 days.

It might do well at BO, you never know!

since when you started writing essays ๐Ÿคจ

Yes i think it will do well at BO 

Bold -๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’