Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

that might dehumanize the person saying it 😂 

Once again this has nothing to do with Tripti. Call her whatever you want. But you think dehumanizing people for certain opinions is acceptable and those who dehumanize or critique bollywood in any shape or forum are in the wrong??? 

Confused? 🤓

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozrox

Yeah right!!! I didn’t know that you are related to Tripti and she personally told you this? 🤪

Well, do you know her to claim she *does* want to be a mainstream actress?😆

At least Clochette's claim has some basis in fact in Tripti's choices. 

Regardless, she's proven herself already. Tripti Damri can act the pants off any existing actor in Bollywood, man or woman.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Once again this has nothing to do with Tripti. Call her whatever you want. But you think dehumanizing people for certain opinions is acceptable and those who dehumanize or critique bollywood in any shape or forum are in the wrong??? 

Confused? 🤓

I never made a stance on de humanizing. Once Kyrie Irving made a mockery of the phrase I stopped taking it seriously. 

Anybody who is asked too many questions or is criticized about something might say they are being de humanized. An it looses the meaning.

So If an actor says some commercial films are too stupid even if they become popular. A then they are referred to as someone with sour grapes. They could pull the old “don’t de humanize card”

As for Tripti saying it. She didn’t. I never said she did. 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Op and people who claim confidently that Tripti won't make it... do tell us... who's her competition?

Thanks to KJo and Dharma sucking up all opportunities for Ananya Shanaya Sara Jahnvi types, there's only Kriti left.😆 Sanya, Fatima etc don't seem to have the killer instinct.

Tripti has an open field as of now as a young actor who can actually act. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I just came here to say this. 😆

She can do sooo much better than Karnesh Sharma! It isn’t even looks, but bla.  she’s also with him for acting prospects seeing how she’s fine atleast 2 movies with their PH. I just don’t know what she sees in him. 🤔 Why did Anushka set up a whole PH just to get her brother laid. Like clearly the man can’t manage it on his own. 😆 Woman should take inspiration from Zoya Hussain, lol. 

Behen ho toh aise

OishiRocks thumbnail

I don't think so...if this happens it will be really unfair :) After SSR another talent will be lost.....because of bollywood's unfair nepotism.....

Ananya and jhanvi were not even good in their debut...still ananya got best debut award... they still didn't prove their acting worth yet still getting so many opportunities...

Where Tripti was decent actress in Laila Majnu and She was magnificent in Bulbbul... it was a real tough role and she nailed it.... From the innocent naive bulbul to the fiery goddess she truly owned the film. This type of acting only sara jhanvi or even ananya could dream of. Still tripti is not getting that much opportunities because she is an outsider :) she could have alia a tough fight. But they are giving all the good scripts to alia how will an outsider shine then?

She looked so pretty and graceful in Bulbbul, she would look really pretty in Sanjay leela movie.

Luck can change in anytime....like Deepika was famous for om shanti om but after she gave many flops....it took only one Cocktail movie to shine...and then she never looked back...only riding success...

TRIPTI only needs that one chance to shine and she will rule bollywood

I manifest Tripti dimri💓

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tripti has made a name for herself in the OTT space and has been in the industry for over five years, which is an achievement in itself. Although she has a small role in Animal, being a part of a big project is always a positive step for an actor's career.

It is unfair to judge the success of Tripti's upcoming project with Vicky before it is released. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

we all need these Sisters 😆

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

There are millions of good actors and actresses not known to the WORLD but that doesn't take anything away from the good work they do.

It's a profession to act on stage or in movies. So, if your good work is lauded, it doesn't matter how many people know you. What matters is that you are happy with the work you do and that your work is acknowledged.

Becoming a well-known star is just a plus.

In times of social media, it even can be rather oppressive to be a big star (it already is obvious reading the comments here).

At least, Tripti's private life isn't scrutinized and dissected...

I do agree with you. 

I mean it’s better to excel at what you’re best at than mindlessly running after the shiny gold bone. 

This forum is so obsessed with getting her on mainstream & claiming BW is dust at the same time. 

If she’s shining in OTT, let her. 

The pressure of making it in the big screen will make her sign crap and be written off earlier than anticipated. 

Also, as much a good actress she may be, she doesn’t strike me as a new gen’s Sridevi, Madhuri or even DP for that matter for whom people will flock to the theatres! 

Posted: 11 months ago

she is not all that 🤔