Advait Nehmat marriage is illegal 🤣 🤣

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#1

So everyone who was watching has been fooled by the marriage track and makers. Nehmat is not Advait's legally wedded wife which means it is still about NehKam 不不不

Edited by Leprechaun - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

1973

Users

5

Likes

26

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

Legal or illegal. It will be interesting to watch the 2 guys fighting over Nehmat

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: awida

Legal or illegal. It will be interesting to watch the 2 guys fighting over Nehmat

I don't think Ekam will fight for Nehmat 

https://youtube.com/shorts/_PxwmRTve5U?feature=share

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
#4


doesnt seem Advait would fight for her as well maybe she will end up alone in peace 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Harleen will get the fate of her mother I am afraid. Let her try her luck though. I want her to win.. for Advait and Nehmat to be endgame.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

I think Advait loves Nehmat.. but why was he ok with marrying Ekam's sis?

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: awida

I think Advait loves Nehmat.. but why was he ok with marrying Ekam's sis?



To make sure fatejo death truth is not out. She will be used to manipulate nekham to keep away from that case .

Nekham wanted to find out fatejo 's death tragedy . Marrying Malika would be to manipulate ekam to stay away from the case 

After her father died, if advait marries her, he would get public sympathy votes 

So , keep ekam away from fatejo case and also for Kapoor's political image 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Rein123

So everyone who was watching has been fooled by the marriage track and makers. Nehmat is not Advait's legally wedded wife which means it is still about NehKam 不不不


My condolences to all who thought it was going to be about Admat and that they are the destined couple.


This is a public forum.

U cannot come here and make fun of people who ship admat. They have their choices 

Sorry to say ur post is sarcastic.


And about endgame, there is no such thing in itvs. Leads die and gen leap comes. 

Sargun has recently tweeted destiny couple hastag admat hastag fatejo 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Aniash



To make sure fatejo death truth is not out. She will be used to manipulate nekham to keep away from that case .

Nekham wanted to find out fatejo 's death tragedy . Marrying Malika would be to manipulate ekam to stay away from the case 

After her father died, if advait marries her, he would get public sympathy votes 

So , keep ekam away from fatejo case and also for Kapoor's political image 

Thank you for the reply.

So now by marrying Nehmat who is Fatejo's adopted daughter, he acheived the same goal.