Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Congrats on the new EDT!

Please jaldi se ye show bandh ho! 😆

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Justice for Darshan Pandya! 🪧

He doesn’t deserved to be thrown by piddi criminal & stomped over by Iconic badi bahoo… 

Mahaan ghor anyay….

bring on hamare sasurji bhoot hai 🥸

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Justice for Darshan Pandya! 🪧

He doesn’t deserved to be thrown by piddi criminal & stomped over by Iconic badi bahoo… 

Mahaan ghor anyay….

bring on hamare sasurji bhoot hai 🥸

Yes! My Darshu Uncle❤️😭😭😭! Shame on piddi and bhabhi and Nimboopani juiceless man for causing him pain! 😡😡

Naya_31 thumbnail

Deleted 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations on new EDT. 

If makers are planning on leap and a kid for shivi I want shivi to stay away from this toxic family.  The kid deserves love from both his parents and more over raavi khusiyaan is still due. I don't want shivi separation and I guess fans won't except that.  Hope this time shiva stays in raavi support 🙏 ❤️ 

Gaura seperation I m in. 

mpks1 thumbnail

One thing though, ever since Shweta took over the store, it is being shown almost everyday and store is just not a namesake anymore because there were many episodes sometimes even for days  the store will not be shown at all 😆

Finally Pandya Store- title of the show is getting  justified😆

mpks1 thumbnail

CM rank is here, total points went down from 633 to 620 but still at 5th place😆

Finally looks like they   corrected Kumkum Bhagya’s golmaal ratings and ranking😆 2nd week in a row not figuring in top 5 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/chaskameter

Palak2812 thumbnail

Hii on New EDT

Hoping more bezatti of Kaandyas 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If all the gas lighting and taunts are leading to shiva calling out and answering back bhabhi..its great. Else i dnt knw what to say other than expect ravi to be a happy single mother living far away from the creep family..

Dhara is one evil bhabhi..she loves or cares for nobody except her own reputation and supremacy..🤪

Its high time she learns to acknowledge that everyone has a life other than following her insane orders or fighting anyone who speaks their mind against bhabhi...they r not her puppets..

Palak2812 thumbnail

Dora & Suman both should realise that zabardasti ek saath rehne se hum saath saath hain nahi hoga. 

Jitni toxicity hain and the way others are treated it is better they live separately rather than hating each other.