Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Dora & Suman both should realise that zabardasti ek saath rehne se hum saath saath hain nahi hoga. 

Jitni toxicity hain and the way others are treated it is better they live separately rather than hating each other. 

Ik 

They won't ever understand 

mpks1 thumbnail

Hii on New EDT

Hoping more bezatti of Kaandyas 

Its coming, tomorrow Rishita will fall at Shweta’s feet, Bhabima will get humiliated in the Police Station and later at home. Later in the week Shweta will humiliate Bhabima at the dosa stall.😆

So there is plenty of beizzati lined up for us to watch in the next few episodes😆
Once Cast and Crew come back from the holidays, more beizzati in the script is lined up next week also when Shweta gets her hand on Kandya Niwas and sells it too along with the store 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

If all the gas lighting and taunts are leading to shiva calling out and answering back bhabhi..its great. Else i dnt knw what to say other than expect ravi to be a happy single mother living far away from the creep family..

Dhara is one evil bhabhi..she loves or cares for nobody except her own reputation and supremacy..🤪

Its high time she learns to acknowledge that everyone has a life other than following her insane orders or fighting anyone who speaks their mind against bhabhi...they r not her puppets..

I also hope the same but not sure it will happen. Shiva was shouting at Rishita for pushing Dhara away even after finding out about the jail trip. He has been shown against her plan but not her. He still doesn't believe she's done anything wrong and continues to see her as the victim.

The only thing that could potentially make him turn on her would be if they lost their house. But not sure where exactly the boxing thing figures into this. Or will that just be inconsequential in all this.

Not to forget the inconsistent writing and characterisations mean they could show him suddenly changing and even starting to hate her, so it's hard to predict anything.

Edited by anoniya - 1 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoniya

I also hope the same but not sure it will happen. Shiva was shouting at Rishita for pushing Dhara away even after finding out about the jail trip. He has been shown against her plan but not her. He still doesn't believe she's done anything wrong and continues to see her as the victim.

The only thing that could potentially make him turn on her would be if they lost their house. But not sure where exactly the boxing thing figures into this. Or will that just be inconsequential in all this.

Not to forget the inconsistent writing and characterisations mean they could even show him suddenly changing and even starting to hate her, so it's hard to predict anything.

I am hoping for them to loose their house only to see shiva go ballistic on bhabhi and leave the house with ravi...but then they will need another setting for the kaand family to set their adda..that i doubt frm this chindi ph..

But shiva being ok with bhabhi taking chutki to jail..but not with bhabhi loosing house feels very narrow..

I am sure annadaathas can do it and then blame ravi, dev and rishitha for not understanding bhabhis ulterior motive for getting the creeps together under her control.🤪

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

In one if segments intv bhabhima said 

That Shiva and raavi also doesn't want to stay in pandya niwas and devta are leaving.  Hope it's true. And shivi also leave the toxic family 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dora & Suman both should realise that zabardasti ek saath rehne se hum saath saath hain nahi hoga. 

Jitni toxicity hain and the way others are treated it is better they live separately rather than hating each other. 

Their toxicity lead to criminals like shwetha be a part of their life..

If bhabhi hadnt obsessed over anothers child, or even accept the custodianship..this shit wouldnt have happened..they can hide the fact that she is still refusing to use the money of chiku for whom she lost the only source of income of the whole family..

It feels like..she doesnt want to loose any money for just her own kid even though its ok for others to loose their share for her..

Edited by deeps07 - 1 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dhara once again gave taana to shiva 

Chup rehna tu seekh liya hai 🤣 

And Shiva making a fake phone call to avoid crazy dhara 🤣

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I am hoping for them to loose their house only to see shiva go ballistic on bhabhi and leave the house with ravi...but then they will need another setting for the kaand family to set their adda..that i doubt frm this chindi ph..

But shiva being ok with bhabhi taking chutki to jail..but not with bhabhi loosing house feels very narrow..

I am sure annadaathas can do it and then blame ravi, dev and rishitha for not understanding bhabhis ulterior motive for getting the creeps together under her control.🤪

Bold - But sadly they have shown him like this from the very beginning. Even after the truth came out he wanted the baby back in the house for Dhara's sake while completely ignoring Raavi's past sufferings. In fact he even went ahead to blame her (along with himself) for Dhara's pain. He has always had different rules for different people.

They also have this weird 'don't say anything to your elders no matter how wrong they may be' thing. Of course it only applies to people in their family and has a hierarchy system.

I never got why they expect Raavi & Rishita to basically treat Dhara the same as Suman and to never go against her. It isn't just at the level of being respectful but rather of being subservient. Also, the lack of any significant age difference makes this appear even stranger.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

CM rank is here, total points went down from 633 to 620 but still at 5th place😆

Finally looks like they   corrected Kumkum Bhagya’s golmaal ratings and ranking😆 2nd week in a row not figuring in top 5 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/chaskameter

KB gays: apna KM waapis…in top20 male. Where as folks like Anuj/Gaurav , vanraj/Sudhanshu , etc etc don’t even feature.(Also not sure why Desna & Gurmeet & sobti from IF early days have permanent seat in this list. Why!? 

Vijaybhai has lot ghotala going on) 

But if u ignore it all:

In celeb list: 

From fiction on air shows:

Alice is no.2 after tejaswi prakash (rest all reality show/ not onair/ only influencer stars)

KD is no1. (Top4 are all reality show stars)

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Dhara once again gave taana to shiva 

Chup rehna tu seekh liya hai 🤣 

And Shiva making a fake phone call to avoid crazy dhara 🤣

Dhara’s psycho attention & unease at Shiva not listening to her : 

Her attention seeking disorder is roaring in her monologues! And is coming out in open in her yelling at Raavi. 
She looks creepy jealous controlfreak…