Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

He went from Lootera to crap like this. What else can be expected 

Don't know why RS hasn't seemed to properly RESET after the pandemic ?

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Don't know why RS hasn't seemed to properly RESET after the pandemic ?

He started getting too big for his boots in 2018

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

He started getting too big for his boots in 2018

Lol ... Hope this year is better 👍🏼

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It is normal to be dejected by failures. The key is if he can bounce back. 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Over-exposure is a REAL phenomenon 👍🏼

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

If rumours are right and this was supposed to be a movie made with SRK in the 2010s, it's hardly surprising that Cirkus flopped. Rohit should have scrapped the idea the second the clock hit midnight and it was 2020. 

I know Golmaal 4 has a similar saturation and color pallete, but it has the horror-comedy thing for it, iss waale mein kya tha? 

Hopefully RS can move on from this and find a project worth his talent. Shetty will go back to the Cop verse and Golmaal movies and they will make him money 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

If rumours are right and this was supposed to be a movie made with SRK in the 2010s, it's hardly surprising that Cirkus flopped. Rohit should have scrapped the idea the second the clock hit midnight and it was 2020. 

I know Golmaal 4 has a similar saturation and color pallete, but it has the horror-comedy thing for it, iss waale mein kya tha? 

Hopefully RS can move on from this and find a project worth his talent. Shetty will go back to the Cop verse and Golmaal movies and they will make him money 

Spot-On  👍🏼... One such movie in the pipeline with Devgn 😃

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I remember that Farah had associated herself to Rohit Shetty's production house as a director and that it was she who had the project to remake Angoor with SRK as the lead. But as ShahRukh was in no way keen to that idea (and somehow it also seems that the collaboration Shetty Production and Farah fizzled out), maybe Rohit made this movie kind of in-between until Ajay would be available for a sequence to his cop-universe (and like he did with Dilwale and SRK + Kajol, he somehow used the previous success he had with Ranveer as the lead to make a quick "follow-up"-movie).

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I remember that Farah had associated herself to Rohit Shetty's production house as a director and that it was she who had the project to remake Angoor with SRK as the lead. But as ShahRukh was in no way keen to that idea (and somehow it also seems that the collaboration Shetty Production and Farah fizzled out), maybe Rohit made this movie kind of in-between until Ajay would be available for a sequence to his cop-universe (and like he did with Dilwale and SRK + Kajol, he somehow used the previous success he had with Ranveer as the lead to make a quick "follow-up"-movie).

It's a dire time now in Bollywood with commercial cinema returns, 

And this unpredictability of revenue will get worse before it gets better.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

That's my thinking, too, rck. Yet I'm confident that it will be better  even though it might take a year or more...