Posted: 1 years ago

Which is fine and the reaction is normal. Ab kuch toh relatable lagna chahiye na, if he is not even upset over flops, then he will come across as even more fake than the usual. 

I mean 2022 hasn't exactly been his best year professionally to say the least. Plus he starred in the movie that broke Rohit Shetty's consistent string of hits, I'm sure that must have shaken him :(

It's okay Veera, you'll bounce back ❤️

Better to feel it than supress it in an unhealthy way.

Its normal to be upset after back to back failures. People (chelas) chadaoed him on chane ka jhaad as if he had a Midas touch. And now suddenly he is alone with his failures, and all chelas must have disappeared.

He needs to self-reflect and not pull crap like he did on Bollywood Wives 2 and Cirkus. I think if he tones down his off-screen behaviour, adhi problem solve ho jayegi. Just dont make people cringe.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

While the wife is showing thighs elsewhere how else will the husband be? 

Nasha (only daru) kiya hoga so , after hangover his senses and clothes will be usual himself. 

If true, that's a good news actually.

Ranveer is a fine actor in my opinion. I loved most of his movies & his performance in them. But of late, his offscreen personality & antics have become unbearable. It felt like a classic case study of success - has - gone - to - his - head. Now faced with failure, hopefully he'll introspect & try to understand what went wrong. If he just focuses on his craft & let his work do the talking, he can still do wonders.

Ranveer is too big for his boots? What rubbish. Dude is dripping in designers from head to toe, has the largest and most well known brands under his belt, but still comes across as authentic and no airs. He needs to work on his script sense because he’s always been a phenomenal actor. Ups and downs will always be a part of the industry. Wishing him a much more successful 2023!

Going nude didn’t help either 😁