Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

He went from Lootera to crap like this. What else can be expected 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl3afQuD_LP/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Trust netizens to read between lines...😆

But jokes apart anyone would be extremely sad, if not necessarily depressed, after falling down from the top. From maverick superstar with golden touch to one with hattrick of flops... It is only human to feel sad.

In the past his cringeworthy off screen shenanigans got compensated by his on-screen presence. However, that hasn't been the case of late. So that is a reason to be doubly sad..

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’m sure he will be sad like anyone else would be and will retrospect. 

Ranveer is one of the best “actors” of this generation and he has so much more to offer. 

PS- Hope he doesn’t do crap like that small bit on Bollywood wives even if KJO asks him! He’s way above that cheap stuff. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Any normal person would be sad if their project and hard work fails.....what is the big deal here......the audience did not like Cirkus...but Veeru must have worked hard for it....Disappointment is natural and normal.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

If he is feeling sad and disappointed, it natural and somewhat needed. I am his fan, but lately even I can't handle his off screen shenanigans. At some point, it just gets irritating. He needs to channel all that energy into his work and not off screen.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Keep hounding him to no end and then when something similar to Sushant happens with him fir devta banakar doosro ko iske naam se hound karna! Oh the vicious cycle!

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hes just being Emo typical Cancerian. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pompous_cookinh

OH PLEASE!!!!!! 

we love your sense of humour 🤪

I’m glad I could entertain. From the NBA, to the Premier League, Ranveer is killing it when it comes to brand endorsements. He barely has any competition in that field tbh. But please, keep laughing.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Shouldn't RS be fully aware of a balance between work & family ? 

atominis thumbnail

He has right to feel sad as his recent films have not worked and his hard work went waste. 

He has tried to avoid all social, political controversies also, still went flop. Some attempts were good but failed. Like that film on sex selection.

He just needs to come down to earth. Stop offscreen antics and do better stories