NEW interview: Hrithik Roshan with Baradwaj Rangan

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This was a really good interview <3 He speaks about the response to Vikram Vedha, how he feels about being called a superstar vs being called an actor, Fighter, etc.

https://youtu.be/zFjNd7sIr24

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Did he mention Saba? 

DushtKanya thumbnail

https://twitter.com/jammypants4/status/1608720225608032258?t=OwIISprt2y0N3fWRnT9KAQ&s=19

💔 I really hope he doesn't stop making movies like Vikram Vedha, Super 30 and performance-oriented roles. He's grown so much as a performer and his Vedha was arguably the best actor performance of this year. Constantly doing stuff like War, Fighter and Bang Bang will be exhausting :(

DushtKanya thumbnail

No he hasn't :( It's mostly about his growth as an actor, his process, reflecting on Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai etc

DushtKanya thumbnail

Bro trolled his own "shaking the head" acting 🤣 I love him lmao

https://twitter.com/prdtbott/status/1608739471507484673?t=_S8nNtNTnXJi8X4zphle5A&s=19

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This interview was so refreshing.

Nice to see Baradwaj talk only about films and that process than any other gossip or personal life.

Hrithik has aged really well, not in terms of looks but as a person.

He is more confident and has accepted his flaws and is more confident about himself. He used to try to be too confident or humourous or too philosophical, came off as trying too hard 

He criticizes his own self and self praises in equal measure. Guess age and life's ups and downs teach you that.

DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cts22

This interview was so refreshing.

Nice to see Baradwaj talk only about films and that process than any other gossip or personal life.

Hrithik has aged really well, not in terms of looks but as a person.

He is more confident and has accepted his flaws and is more confident about himself. He used to try to be too confident or humourous or too philosophical, came off as trying too hard 

He criticizes his own self and self praises in equal measure. Guess age and life's ups and downs teach you that.

True. He seems to have let loose and leave way for his authentic self to emerge post Kaabil-Super 30, something that is reflected in his performances as well. It's refreshing to see how more sorted out yet nicely chaotic he has become. 

The Kangana episode was obviously hellish, but eventually ended up being a blessing in disguise, having caused him to shed all that image-consciousness he used to have before. 

Minionite thumbnail

Such a refreshing and realistic interview. I liked it. He focused on his performance and his fans and his acting the most and it was nice to hear his views.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This whole interview was so lovely. So honest and real about his struggle, his life. Normally stars aren't this vulnerable in interviews but he had my heart through out this one. ❤️

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The part I did not like was the whole cerebral nonsense.

Dude Vikram Vedha in Tamil was mind blowing, and the adaptation was one of the worst and most actors sucked plus the whole accent was atrocious.

Looked like rich guys playing poor characters none of you were authentic.

The budget was too high and so was your remuneration.

Wish these people accepted public response with grace and dignity.