Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally🤣i went on Sony LIV yesterday and saw that they have a mother from the grave for Ram and facepalmed so bad my head started paining, woh bichaara toh set pe rehta hai to jhelofy all this 

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Got the news already, yet thanks for sharing🤗

Now, when Nakuul quits, then no interest to watch the negative show! Worst writing with all kinds of ridiculous plots.

Only Nakuul and Disha made it worthwhile to watch their parts.

Beautiful Chemistry! May both come together soon in another better written show, Amen!

What's your take on continuing to watch the show further, @yvon?

Disha had finally quit today. 

Will stalk the #. And see if the edt is still open.😁
So far that page is dwindling down. Will be around till they leave. My daily update s will stop 

Edited by yvon - 1 years ago
yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Finally🤣i went on Sony LIV yesterday and saw that they have a mother from the grave for Ram and facepalmed so bad my head started paining, woh bichaara toh set pe rehta hai to jhelofy all this 

the leap is coming soon. The new characters are already entering. Can u imagine the new grandmothers together. 🥹.  Also Ram remembering his dad in the past to suddenly remembering his mother 

we might be getting a repeat of the akki/shivina/sid track
To Lakhan/Avni/sid. 

But Avni seems to be another Vedika so we might get another track

Lakhan/ ??/Avni

yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Wise decision. The way the character of Ram developed from a loving, happy go lucky guy wanting acceptance and love from his step family into a spineless and brainless character was a big let down. An actor like NK deserves better.

That makes me question, is Disha also quitting? Or does Disha continue to play Priya or another character post-leap?

Disha has finally confirmed today. Now it will be all about Lakhan and his niece Pihu

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

And this is great news. Even if through death, which, of course, you don’t want, but the main thing is that Ram and Priya will be together. And Pihu is a fighting girl, a copy of her mother, fireworks will definitely show everyone)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

if avni is vedika,who will be lakhan's real love interest?

Originally posted by: yvon

the leap is coming soon. The new characters are already entering. Can u imagine the new grandmothers together. 🥹.  Also Ram remembering his dad in the past to suddenly remembering his mother 

To Lakhan/Avni/sid. 

Lakhan/ ??/Avni

yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

if avni is vedika,who will be lakhan's real love interest?

Just speculating after reading the #. Hiten in his interview states there is a surprise. No idea about new entry. 

But remember Vedika was positive before turning negative. 
looks like the same for Avni, comes from a rich family like V. 
Lakhan works for her father like Ram. 
Avni decides to marry Sid like Vedika married Shashi and we are back to season 2

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

To Lakhan/Avni/sid. 

Lakhan/ ??/Avni

Who is Lakhan?😅😪

yvon thumbnail

ah! U stopped watching 🥹😁 

Lakhan is Rams brother. Nandani did a Priya with Rams mother too. Mother was pregnant with Lakhan. 
Mother’s name is Swati who is another crybaby like Meera who Ram suddenly remembered her. 

Just speculating. Sid who is going to do a shashi on Ram/Priya after Ram backstabs Sid when he find out Lakhan is his brother.

😂

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Let them return to whatever they want, giving a normal end to Ram and Priya.

For the sake of this, I even personally wrote to Ekta ma'am. And yes, it doesn't bother me at all. Once I wrote to the producer of another show and they answered me)

Let it not affect anything, I did what I could for all of us and our favorite characters.