Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Is the show going off air? Or any generation leap? 

As of now its gen leap.

yvon thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

If hiten is the new ram,he cant come this early.he has already started shooting.right?

Did u check that segment I posted. They say ht is the new ram. 

today he was lakhan. So am still confused 

Anyway just enjoy what’s been shown now if u r watching 

yvon thumbnail
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh ok. Pihu becoming elder and all? What will happen to Ram and Priya

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes i watched it.They can be wrong also.

Originally posted by: yvon

check this link from -0.6 onwards

maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

According to the the insta post of the person who is playing Swati Kapoor, Hiten Tejwani is Lakhan and not Ram. 

If Hiten was going to be replacing Nakuul then the generation leap wouldn't make sense cause onscreen age of Ram would then be early 60s. Either they are replacing Nakuul and keeping the storyline the same with the mother revelations and everything or killing off Ram and Priya and taking a generation leap with Lakhan (Hiten) being the official guardian of Pihu or something on those lines is my opinion. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ya...since he is called as Lakhan,he would be the official guardian of Pihu after Raya's death.But I prefer replacement as I don't want RaYa to die.

Originally posted by: maanluver

According to the the insta post of the person who is playing Swati Kapoor, Hiten Tejwani is Lakhan and not Ram. 

If Hiten was going to be replacing Nakuul then the generation leap wouldn't make sense cause onscreen age of Ram would then be early 60s. Either they are replacing Nakuul and keeping the storyline the same with the mother revelations and everything or killing off Ram and Priya and taking a generation leap with Lakhan (Hiten) being the official guardian of Pihu or something on those lines is my opinion. 

As disappointing as it is that Nakul-Disha jodi won't be seen, I'm relieved that they aren't killing Ram. I just hope that whatever drama they have in store, its with Ram Priya Pihu being together and happy. There has been so much negativity always. Finally for last few episodes viewers have got respite. I hope that they dont ruin that. I am not happy even with current track where Ram has let Vedika, Nandini and Shubham all go scot free. The least they can do is not show Ram-Priya separate again and the child Pihu turn into some brat. Hopefully leap will not bring that kinda plot

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago