Posted: 1 years ago

Tfs. He is right, it has been  satisfying journey for him, as the show done pretty well for Sony's standards. 

And he isn't wrong when he says, he canr offer much for the role anymore. The leap and the new character arc might not be Nakul's cup of tea. So it's good he exiting gracefully.  

As a PKDH fan, I absolutely loved watching Disha and Nakul again together, which doesn't happen at all on TV unlike movies. 

That sure the credit goes to Ek. 

So far a good show. I'm sure gonna miss it. My family always makes fun of me, about *the Mr.Kapoor show* I watch all the time😆. Now it's finally gonna stop 😪

It's a bitter sweet emotion, I swear. 

I'm sure gonna miss this forum. You were all a lovely warm bunch... Wish we could meet in another shows forum sometime. 

Originally posted by Sudharies

Tfs. He is right, it has been  satisfying journey for him, as the show done pretty well for Sony's standards. 

And he isn't wrong when he says, he canr offer much for the role anymore. The leap and the new character arc might not be Nakul's cup of tea. So it's good he exiting gracefully.  

As a PKDH fan, I absolutely loved watching Disha and Nakul again together, which doesn't happen at all on TV unlike movies. 

That sure the credit goes to Ek. 

So far a good show. I'm sure gonna miss it. My family always makes fun of me, about *the Mr.Kapoor show* I watch all the time😆. Now it's finally gonna stop 😪

It's a bitter sweet emotion, I swear. 

I'm sure gonna miss this forum. You were all a lovely warm bunch... Wish we could meet in another shows forum sometime. 

Please stick around till we see the last of them. We might have them for another week as they are still shooting. 

There will always be something or the other that might catch our interest in the future so we just have to wait and see. 

I see a lot of our old members on the katha # 

Right now im more interested in Yrkkh. They are introducing a new guy tomorrow who use to be in Sasural Ghenda Phool. I liked him there

If only they were released happily, and not like everywhere else, with deaths, etc. Then I will be completely satisfied and will be able to calmly watch the new show and continue to make my story on the forum)

Originally posted by SEA05

If only they were released happily, and not like everywhere else, with deaths, etc. Then I will be completely satisfied and will be able to calmly watch the new show and continue to make my story on the forum)

we still have another 2 weeks to decide. As they are shooting till the end of this week. We will get to see them next week too. 
as they still have to shoot the various wedding festivities. Introduction of Rams mother and brother and Nandani s downfall. 

Until you find a new series to get into. 

Go to instagram @destiniedtolove to watch NM and DPs old show Pkdmmpp

Even if I don't watch the sequel, I'll be here to write my fanfic. It's not quite finished yet and I still have a lot of thoughts that I would like to share. Even if only 1 person reads them)

I have been wanting to watch it for a long time. Are all episodes available somewhere?