Stay Away From Me | A rom-com Abhiya Drabble

Posted: 1 years ago

Hey folks,

I was listening to this one song and I thought of this a small scene on our darling Abhiya. 

You know how Abhay kept a tape recorder of “stay away from me” with himself and every time he pulled her close and then played it. While listening to the song I thought  may be, its because he was too lost in her to actually listen to what she says. 😛😆❤️

So here it goes….

(Its about the time in post leap after Piya dreams of the fire accident and goes to investigate the old abandoned hut.) 

—————————————————————

Dang it! What does she want now?”

Abhay’s eyes were on Haseena, who was scolding him on his latest drama with Dobriyal sisters when he zoned out worrying about Piya’s dangers. Again. 

By now it had become a routine for him to save her. Once a week from tree or, some or other accident once a month. This time it was Piya going to that wretched, cursed abandoned hut. 

As he excused himself to go after her, he couldn't help but wonder how she managed to stay alive all these years without him. As many times as he had saved her, if she was India’s prime minister, Abhay would most probably get a Bharat Ratna for his bravery and undying commitment. Especially with her interfering “detective” skills he was sure Piya would lend herself in more troubles than any if she ever actually got to that which seemed highly unlikely to begin with. May be some spy agency would suit her better though, thought. Although he didn't have to think about having to save Piya from the hands of some terrorist group for he had reached her in the forest. Thank god he was fast. 

“Piya what are you doing here?” 

Piya was already looking at him and behind her he could see the ruins of the burned hut which.. aah the dreadful history. He didn't like to think about it but Piya sure was obsessed with it. 

“I should be the one asking that question. What are you doing here? Are you following me?”, Piya asked with her narrow eyes looking at him. 

And as if whole universe was conspiring against them (or rather for them), wolves decided to howl just that moment. “Of course! Every damn time I am near her”, Abhay thought as he held Piya who had run into his arms. 

Her hair blew in her face with wind and stuck to her lips. Her soft hair tickled him whenever he held her close to his chest. He didn't mind them at least not until those soft curls became nuisance to his view. He loved to watch her eyes. Those big, black, almond shaped eyes. There was thirst in her eyes. Full of questions. Sometimes he thought her eyes held more questions than entire universe. He could drown in those eyes of her. He softly took the curls and tucked them behind her ears, giving him uninterrupted view of her eyes. His fingers lingered on her cheeks. Those soft warm wheatish cheeks. For his hardened skin everything seemed soft but there was something different today. She must changed her moisturiser or something, they smelled of vanilla beans. Ever-since she returned from Paris she had been very particular of what products she used. He liked this new smell and he certainly didn't mind the extra plump it gave to her face. It felt good to touch them. And her lips. Those red-brown lips. He had tasted them once when they were “dating”. He loved her cherry flavoured lips which were partly open today and felt very inviting, shining under the moonlight. She let out a warm breath and he was about to lean in to take those lips…

“ABHAY!!” 

Hearing his name his attention broke and he looked at her again with pursed lips. He couldn't believe that he had missed listening to what she said. Again. What did she say? He was so busy looking at her eyes and touching those cheeks and thinking of sucking those lips… 

“ABHAY, I AM ASKING YOU..”

Ofcourse she asked a question. That was her favourite past-time.  And ofcourse he got lost in her. Like always. 

Was it his fault that he was so lost in her whenever she came to him? 

Absolutely not. Damn her and her noise cancelling face. 

But would she understand that? 

Can’t really risk it. 

So now he had to answer to her question which he never listened to.  What else can he do but go with the classic. 

“We cant be together Piya. Stay away from me.” 

He left her and turned to leave cursing himself under his breath. 

“Dang it! One of these days am gonna have to actually listen to what she says.”

—————————————————

The song that inspired this:

https://youtu.be/iOIF74Hk80A

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 1 years ago

Bwahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

That was hilarious Nikks 🤣🤣 maza aa gaya padh ke 👏🤣

Now we finally know ki Abhay tape recorder banke kyu ghoomta tha 🤣🤣

And see is baar mai late nahi hoon 😎🤣 I'm proud of myself🤣

Originally posted by White-Lilac

Bwahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

That was hilarious Nikks 🤣🤣 maza aa gaya padh ke 👏🤣

Now we finally know ki Abhay tape recorder banke kyu ghoomta tha 🤣🤣

And see is baar mai late nahi hoon 😎🤣 I'm proud of myself🤣

thank you hrits! 🤗
 I know u r the first. I m proud of u too. Waah waah 🥳😆

Now I’m imagining Piya asking the most unrelated questions to his answer 🤣🤣 like “Abhay, do you have a pen?” and then Abhay answers the same way as in the story 🤣

Great story Nikki! 😳🤣 Got a good laugh out of me this morning 🤣

Piya: Abhay, do you like chocolate?

Abhay: stay away from me 🤣

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Now I’m imagining Piya asking the most unrelated questions to his answer 🤣🤣 like “Abhay, do you have a pen?” and then Abhay answers the same way as in the story 🤣

Great story Nikki! 😳🤣 Got a good laugh out of me this morning 🤣

Piya: Abhay, do you like chocolate?

Abhay: stay away from me 🤣

thank you meghs. ❤️

And then piya would keep on wondering what did she ask that abhay replied so 😆🤣

glad u had happy morning 😉🤗

Originally posted by Abhaythevampire

thank you meghs. ❤️

And then piya would keep on wondering what did she ask that abhay replied so 😆🤣

glad u had happy morning 😉🤗

Then the cycle of question answer continues 🤣

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Then the cycle of question answer continues 🤣

🤣🤣

Piya:  abhay tell me the history of INA.
Abhay: stay away from me piya 🤣

Ohh my such an interesting funny shot 😛...

loved reading it❤️

Abhay and his eternal tape recorder... it will never get old 😆

Originally posted by BabyHimavari

Ohh my such an interesting funny shot 😛...

loved reading it❤️

Abhay and his eternal tape recorder... it will never get old 😆

thank you dear . 🤗❤️