Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

1A257092-F815-4494-89B3-588E20AA9F28.png

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

3122C690-E774-45D9-A183-C02069F4E3F7.png

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

There has been ab outpouring of love everywhere not just india forums. 

atominis thumbnail

Awards are sold out is known to all since Aamir exposed them in 90s and Rishi also admitted buying Filmfare for Bobby.

Now why still we make topics on awards despite knowing their sellout nature?

I have stopped watching awards after 2008.

I do not discuss or see awards. Nor vote. Neither bother if someone is nominated or won or not.

I am fed up and bored of awards and see no respect in anyone. Remember rapist Ram Rahim also got awards and made it to Indian Express most powerful Indians list?

Awards and lists are crap and I regret why I used to take them seriously at all. Total shit. Every single award is crap be it govt ones or private ones.

Best to ignore.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I haven’t seen Jogi but i’ll take your word for it that it’s a good movie. The critics also seemed to agree. But I’ll still say the makers of Jogi failed at doing the right type of marketing/promotions. For that matter, I’d say the same about Qala. Even if you take the Oscars, there’s so much lobbying that happens behind the scenes. And that’s where both teams have failed. It’s a different matter that Indian award shows are just corrupt by nature.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is the right thing just mean the way we wish for it ? What makes it right ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Awards are sold out is known to all since Aamir exposed them in 90s and Rishi also admitted buying Filmfare for Bobby.

Now why still we make topics on awards despite knowing their sellout nature?

I have stopped watching awards after 2008.

I do not discuss or see awards. Nor vote. Neither bother if someone is nominated or won or not.

I am fed up and bored of awards and see no respect in anyone. Remember rapist Ram Rahim also got awards and made it to Indian Express most powerful Indians list?

Awards and lists are crap and I regret why I used to take them seriously at all. Total shit. Every single award is crap be it govt ones or private ones.

Best to ignore.

I see it this way. 

People can criticize Ranveer/Ranbir having 3 best actor awards each or Alia having 3 best actress awards

But it only happens in the atmosphere where someone let SRK get 8 & Kajol get 5 😆 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Either ways, awards and power lists or success lists by media or publishing groups are gimmicks and manipulated depending on ideology and how many boots you licked

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I haven’t seen Jogi but i’ll take your word for it that it’s a good movie. The critics also seemed to agree. But I’ll still say the makers of Jogi failed at doing the right type of marketing/promotions. For that matter, I’d say the same about Qala. Even if you take the Oscars, there’s so much lobbying that happens behind the scenes. And that’s where both teams have failed. It’s a different matter that Indian award shows are just corrupt by nature.

Yeah but should it be that way in the ideal world. Why should PR take on that responsibility? In fact in the case of Dharma PR hypes up movies to be more than why they are. In any case Jogi and Quala were much better than Bramashtra or many of the movies that are on the list. This years nominations are an insult on the name of art. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Dharma and YRF are bullies and gang. They have always bought awards and had media eating out of their hands and promoted stars who were their in house favs.

They indeed are movie mafia