Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Aren’t you the same person who were active in the thread where we were discussing that Sushant probably did not commit suicide but was indeed murdered, and now you are suddenly expecting that his family members will accept his death as suicide??

I don’t know how on the earth you have changed side now.

As an individual I have let the case rest since I realized that discussing about his death further will not bring any fruitful result. But whatever it is, I won't judge anyone if they come up with their portion of evidence, be it sooner or later. Because there people working in such powerless posts cannot open their mouth at the proper time because the powerful side can silent them anytime. Now whether the public will believe this guy or not is upto them. This case is already buried anyways.

Because I realise that I was wrong before. 

And it is true that when SSR died, he had no one with him. Had he had someone close and near, he might has confessed about his fragile state, his death could have been prevented I think.. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tell us sherlockMcGruff the Crime Dog Costume - McGruff Safe Kids

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why can’t they let SSR rest in peace? 

he needs to get justice to rest in peace

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

To make it clear: In my opinion, one cannot rule out either suicide or murder. It had become clear already in June 2020 that the whole investigation from start to end was/is questionable and didn't/doesn't instill faith into the whole proceeding - at least for me.

The fact that this mortuary servant has gone public now, is something I find strange (especially as obviously he has no proof of his claims) ... maybe it was because he had " retired from service last month from Cooper Hospital"...

It doesn't bother me that Mr. Shah isn't a doctor, it bothers me that he states that - allegedly - the post mortem wasn't done by the rules. If all they did was taken photos (which can easily been tampered with) and hurry to give the corps to the cops, that would indeed not only be a sloppy behaviour but also re-create suspicions.

The article says:

"witness to the actor's autopsy ..."

"Roopkumar Shah, who did Sushant Singh Rajput's postmortem..."

Clicking on the name - link, I read this:

“When I saw Rajput's body, there were marks of fracture and some marks around his neck due to some pressure. The marks of strangulation and hanging are different as I had been performing autopsies for nearly 28 years. The post-mortem needed to be recorded but higher authorities were asked to only click pics of the body. Hence, we did that as per their order,"...

A witness to an autopsy and someone who does the postmortem isn't only a 'random' staff member but an assistant to the pathologist who is appointed to do the postmortem. He very well is able do notice marks who - in general - do not correspond to a suicide by hanging oneself at a ceiling fan (but - in his opinion - rather to a murder concealed as a suicide). Btw, already very soon into the investigation suspicious marks had been mentioned publicly.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Kaash isko zindagi mein bhi itni attention mili hoti jitni ab mil rahi hai

Sad reality: People are only valued when they are gone

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’m not blaming the family.. I’m saying that they should accept his death as suicide and that he suffered from depression 

I have a 6 yo son and I know how kids are the lifeline to their parents and siblings. 

As SSR fan, it hurts to see his educated family  think of it as otherwise

Had to quote you again, you're claiming that you're an SSR fan but you were actually never his fan while he was alive...you even commented against him when he was accused for molesting Sanjana Sanghi during the shooting of Dil Bechara, you wrote- "Post MS Dhoni, SSR's ego and arrogance.. inflated so much that he thought he could do anything and get away with it!". Fans don't do that! Stop calling yourself a fan when you couldn’t defend him while he was alive and posted negative comments about him like the others. Giving that thread link here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5038328?pn=12

That's why be careful what you speak. Seems like SSR has gained many 'fans' after he passed away. 

Edited by ffkhan - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Had to quote you again, you're claiming that you're an SSR fan but you were actually never his fan while he was alive...you even commented against him when he was accused for molesting Sanjana Sanghi during the shooting of Dil Bechara, you wrote- "Post MS Dhoni, SSR's ego and arrogance.. inflated so much that he thought he could do anything and get away with it!". Fans don't do that! Stop calling yourself a fan when you couldn’t defend him while he was alive and posted negative comments about him like the others. Giving that thread link here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5038328?pn=12

That's why be careful what you speak. Seems like SSR has gained many 'fans' after he passed away. 

I don’t have to prove that I was his fan. 

I had Sush-Anki DP for years and Sudh Desi Romance Sush-Pari for quite some time.

I didn’t like Sush after his break up with Anki after few years of living in, especially during MS Dhoni and later years and wrote harsh things as I saw him as social climber as he dumped Anki. 

I’m no fan of Anki but I loved them as a couple and I couldn’t accept that he could breakup with her.

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If it is Yes...Hope the truth will come out soon

And the people involved in it even the supporter ----its not easy to just say sucide and enjoy ur life--Karma is waiting

Edited by maha15 - 1 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think we’ll ever know the truth, investigation was so damn flawed 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

SSR's sister believes that more evidence needs to be looked at by CBI for closure.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sushants-sister-shweta-singh-kirti-responds-to-recent-news-of-him-being-murdered_192951