Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

They did it.. Sairat over now

diasdreaming thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Of course they did the deed today. It is pretty evident from the kiss, then blurr and then it is shown Pakhi lying close to him with her hand on chest.. 

It was new for Pakhi.. and for Virat it seemed physical relationship carried no meaning.. 

But with their consummation Sairat is officially over.. 

Please stop watching and let it's TRP decrease

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Idhar sab online audience hai. TRP audience nahi hai unfortunately yaha koi

Love_Tannu397 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Stopped watching this serial just visit here... But if they actually did then ohh poor Sai!!! I feel like hugging her....

FireStarr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow...Wow. They had better not try to force Sai to be with Virat for the endgame now. This is absolutely disgusting. I want a new guy for Sai, someone who is worthy of her...not this disgusting excuse of a male lead. I never want to see Sai with this guy again, ever. He can be happy with that thing and his garbage family. Show has officially ended Sairat so they better not try to get them together ever again. Honestly I will cringe when I see him close to Sai now. Gross

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diasdreaming

Of course they did the deed today. It is pretty evident from the kiss, then blurr and then it is shown Pakhi lying close to him with her hand on chest.. 

It was new for Pakhi.. and for Virat it seemed physical relationship carried no meaning.. 

But with their consummation Sairat is officially over.. 

Please stop watching and let it's TRP decrease

It was over before leap…. Doesn’t matter now… The day he bailed out that criminal and chose her instead of Sai and Vinu. SAIRAT was over that day….

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Even if they did it, kya farq padta hai? Virat anyway had promised Pakhi that he will give her all the rights of a wife. One thing I am happy about is the makers didn't show it with a song and Virat kissing Pakhi's neck, cheeks, carrying her to the bed blah blah blah blah. That would have been super cringey to watch. Bas 2 second mein Virat-Pakhi consummation khatam. 😅🤣😂 

The way the makers have mercilessly killed Sairat in viewers minds, they better not bring them back ever again because no viewer will accept and love Sairat ever again.

Now that  you have said we will have p ka dream sequence 

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Exactly stop giving them ideas 😤

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinmegh

I guess that will depend on the next trps. Last week was full of Virat-Pakhi cringe. If the trps still don't drop then there's gonna be more of that cringe in the upcoming episodes. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Even if they did it, kya farq padta hai? Virat anyway had promised Pakhi that he will give her all the rights of a wife. One thing I am happy about is the makers didn't show it with a song and Virat kissing Pakhi's neck, cheeks, carrying her to the bed blah blah blah blah. That would have been super cringey to watch. Bas 2 second mein Virat-Pakhi consummation khatam. 😅🤣😂 

The way the makers have mercilessly killed Sairat in viewers minds, they better not bring them back ever again because no viewer will accept and love Sairat ever again.

Who knows in future they will show as FBs if they get steady trps.