Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: arcpt2004

I think she is being her true self, but she lacks the so called "hypocritical refinement" of other BB housemates. She carries her heart/grievances/hate on her sleeves just like MC Stan, but unlike her Stan gives two hoots about BB and this game so he behaves indifferently to nominations and evictions. 

A lot of other housemates were also happy after Ankit's eviction but they didn't let their raw emotions come/play out in the open. For instance, Nimrit was smiling, Shalin was trying to hide that he also voted Ankit out by overacting as usual, Sajid after saying two days ago that mark my words Ankit is going out went to hug him as soon as the announcement was made. Tina, Sreejita and Vikas were too stunned and relieved to utter anything. Only Sumbul had the actual guilt of voting Ankit out written on her face, but then again, just like Ankit she also isn't made for this game.

Being happy with someone leaving house is ok but not having sensibility to give your crass behavior a break is not ok 👎🏼

She is doing the same thing on every eviction. 

Sorry but being insensitive doesn't make one real.

She got what she wanted but that doesn't mean she dances on someone's elimination. 

Not to forget Ankit never did any wrong to her. Her problem was with priyanka not Ankit. Just last week she was good friends with Anki nd priyanka. And today she is dancing on his eviction.  You can't call it a real personality but a snake. Jin logon ke sath rehti hai unhe hi dasti hai... if this is what you call it being real, god saves everyone from such real ppl.

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You should read the first and second line of my post: "I think she is being her true self. She carries her heart/grievances/hate on her sleeves", implying that is her true self. 

AreYaar thumbnail

More than real or vile, she is DESPERATE😆.....everything she does is in service of desperation for attention. 

She celebrates other people's evictions because she knows she will be the only one doing it so the camera will highlight it for footage. Other people are still trying to retain some basic humanity but for Archana, everything else is secondary in the desperation for attention. She wants attention at all costs....that is the only reason she keeps making strange faces and giving exaggerated reactions over whatever is happening to other people in the house. 

The subject may be anyone else but Archana feels that making faces, passing cheap comments or dancing on someone's grave will get her attention from the cameras, so be it. She truly thinks attention from the cameras guarantees winning this show😆

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arcpt2004

You should read the first and second line of my post: "I think she is being her true self. She carries her heart/grievances/hate on her sleeves", implying that is her true self. 

And there's nothing to like about her true self.

Btw no she is not true to herself,  she is freaking fake wannabe rakhi sawant. Has double standards nd wants others to sympathize with her but shows zero compassion towards her fellow contestants.

kyapa thumbnail

She is real and entertaining 😉

Edited by kyapa - 1 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Imagine she made nimmo look more sensible 🤓

kyapa thumbnail
Originally posted by: M.A.K123

She is disgusting.. so is Saundariya 

Priyanka supported them in their time of need ...she fought for them ..and they had issue with Priyanka so why vote out Ankit when he was also their friend  

Its sad ..Archana acted like a witch 

Didnt she cry rivers that she knows how it feels to be evicted and she would not wish it for anyone..when she was brought back 

correction 

Correction my lord 

Ankit was not their friend

He was princess’ popat.

Edited by kyapa - 1 years ago
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kyapa

She is real and entertaining when she is friends with princess otherwise she is vile 😉

. I was fine with her when she was funny and entertaining. But now she’s arguing about food and saying some pretty rude things. That’s not a game; that’s some schoolyard b.s.   

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

. I was fine with her when she was funny and entertaining. But now she’s arguing about food and saying some pretty rude things. That’s not a game; that’s some schoolyard b.s.   

she is not arguing about food she is showing a mirror to princess priyanka 

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Blame it on Priyanka’s influence…… Archana was fun & frolic for the first 3 weeks and she was universally praised inside and outside the house…. Then Priyanka happened in her life 

Thereafter for next 10 weeks , the birds of same feather were flocked together ,practically inseparable 

….. Now What is Archana is Priyanka…. What is Priyanka is Archana ….. and I completely agree with the thread title

…… the Vileness of the duo became apparent in the 4th week when they started targeting Gori Nagori and Priyanka was seen actively mentoring Archana on how to provoke Gori to become violent and evict her ….. and both were having a good laugh on Gori’s misery when KJo was bashing her 

Moral of the Story - stay away from Negative influence who bring out the worst in you