Posted: 1 years ago

Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 6.36.04 PM.png

Also...wanting to share something. I need to address some negativity I got here after my Brahmastra prediction.

Yes, my Brahmastra prediction was an EPIC FAILURE - no doubt. I was totally wrong.

BUT, if you feel the need to tell me "doob ke marjao", then maybe you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life. 

And guess what? By labelling me and my predictions as "attention-seeking" (IF that's how YOU feel).... well, you are LITERALLY giving me ATTENTION by replying in my prediction threads. Be smarter than that.

For those of you who have been supportive, thank you. For those of you who offer constructive criticism, I appreciate that as well!

Rise above hate.

I was missing your posts.. your predictions are usually spot on And I look forward to your analysis…

I’m shocked to see people said such nasty things to you…

Over a damn movie!!! 

Originally posted by JustWandering

I was missing your posts.. your predictions are usually spot on And I look forward to your analysis…

I’m shocked to see people said such nasty things to you…

Over a damn movie!!! 

It really is disgusting. But hey, I guess these are the times we live in, where certain individuals feel they have too much power behind their keyboard. 

Thanks for your kind words! 😊

Edited by srkat - 1 years ago

I think the film has a decent chance to succeed 

But let’s see 

Originally posted by srkat

It really is disgusting. But hey, I guess these are the times we live in, where certain individuals feel they have too much power behind their keyboard. 

Thanks for your kind words! 😊

Sometimes people don't understand what PREDICTION means.....😆 Predictions can go wrong and no big deal in that.....If I would get a penny for everytime my prediction failed...I would be a millionaire by now😆....Keep doing what you do Bobby....Naysayers are every where.....u can't please everyone...😆

For BW's sake ....I don't want any movie to be a flop now...🤔

Good to see you Bobby.  

I’m sorry people were nasty to you over a movie prediction.   

As always I enjoy your predictions and how you analyze numbers.  I hope you’ll be back to posting regular predictions.  

Even i felt cirkus will be a flop. 

I didnot like anything so far related to this movie.

cant blame your brahmasthra prediction. i was expecting it to be a huge disaster and i am following box office of movies since long time. brahmastra was carefully promoted as a blockbuster and people fell for that. i still dont believe it was a huge hit as being touted. 

Welcome back bobby..we really missed your predictions..❤️