Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 3 (Love me or not?)

Nehmat after having quickly washed herself gets ready and stands in front of the mirror to comb her hair saying, “I don’t know how I slept so late today? Mom (Advait’s mother Rama) must be really angry with me.” Then she remembers Rama’s words when she had first come to the Kapoor House as her DIL. Rama had instructed Nehmat that even though she became a member of the Kapoor family she will become their DIL in true means only when she makes a place in Advait’s heart. She then reminisces her moments with Advait of the previous night, how he professed hisl ove, how he kissed her and how the two became intimate. Unknowingly, a smile passes through Nehmat’s face. She gazed at the mirror surprised to find herself smiling. She wondered, “What is wrong with me? Why am I smiling reminiscing of what happened between me and Advait yesterday? I have only loved Ekam all throughout my life but now why is that I don’t feel either guilty or upset of getting close with Advait? Is it possible that I have fallen for Advait?” She quickly moves away from the mirror trying to shoo away those thoughts saying,“No no this can’t be happening, how can I fall in love with someone other than Ekam? How can I fall in love with someone who is in love with my best friend?”

She then remembers her moments with Advait, Flashback how Nehvait were forcefully bound in a nuptial bond and in the initial days of their marriage how Advait always hated her for destroying his life. At that point, Nehmat remarked that off lately Advait’s demeanor towards her had changed a lot. He was being unusually kind towards her in all her moments of despair. When she felt all alone after learning her biological parents’ death, it was Advait who held her hand and reassured her that she was not all alone for his family was also hers. It was Advait who helped her to win the hearts of all his family members. Later, it was Advait who revealed Shamsher’s hand in Fatejo’s murder and confessed how he himself was also involved in many of Shamsher’s political crimes. Finally, it was Advait who stood against his own father and sent him to jail to get her and her parents (Fatejo) justice. Flashback ends

Nehmat after coming out of the flashback gets thinking, “In the beginning Advait always hated me for coming into his life but then how come his behavior towards me changed? And why did he do all this for me??? Nehmat recalls Advait’s profession of love the previous night. The comb in her hands falls down and she is left awestruck with mouth agape thinking, “Was all that he said really true?Does that mean that his feelings towards me have changed just like mine? I need to talk to Advait.” She then realizes that she had not seen Advait since she woke up that morning. She exclaims, “Where is Advait?”

Kapoor House Office Room

Advait is seen walking to and fro inside the room in a tensed mood. Naaz passes by and sees Advait walking back and forth tensely inside the room; she sense something fishy, “What happened to Advait? He doesn’t seem to be his usual self; I should stay here and keep an eye on him.” Naaz sneaks near the doorstep of the office room and hides carefully without letting Advait notice that she is spying on him. Inside Advait is frustrated and guilt-ridden reminiscing on what had happened between him and Nehmat the previous night.

Flashback, he remembers how he reached their room inebriated and vented out his feelings infront of Nehmat, how he had professed his love for her and how that eventually led them to get intimate. Flashback ends. Advait angrily bangs his fists on the office desk. Naaz gets scared and alerted. Inside, Advait says, “I shouldn’thave….I shouldn’t have….” Naaz wonders, “He shouldn’t have what?” Advait continues, “I shouldn’t have got intimate with Nehmat.”

Naaz is shocked, “What? Nehmat and Advait got intimate? But how can that happen? They both don’t even love each other.” Soon, Naaz’s thoughts wander elsewhere, “So does that mean Nehmat will now give birth to the next heir of Kapoor family?” Flashback Naaz had been always upset that it was Advait and not her husband Nikhil who is the heir of the Kapoor family. In addition, ever since Nikhil stepped down from standing in the elections. Naaz has always prevented him from getting intimate with her. She had strictly imposed the condition that they wouldn’t get intimate until and unless Nikhil fulfills all her needs and desires. After that, even though Nikhil had always tried his best to get Naaz what she wants, she was never satisfied with all of Nikhil’s efforts and that gradually lead Nikhil to drift away from her even without knowledge. Flashback ends. Naaz tells herself, “No I can’t let this happen, I can’t allow Nehmat to give birth to the next heir of Kapoor family. I should do something!!!” Naaz angrily leaves from there without bothering to listen to Advait anymore.

While, Advait inside was still trying to control his emotions, “Now how will I face Nehmat. I don’t have the guts to do it.” Suddenly a thought comes to his mind, “Wait a minute, only I was drunk not Nehmat then why didn’t she stop me from getting intimate with her?” He then hurtfully touches his chest which was now swollen by the heavy punches made by Nehmat last night. He wonders, “She did try at first but later when I didn’t give her a chance, she surrendered.” His chest ached with him whining in pain, “Ouch!!” Then, he gets thinking, “Does that mean she loves me or not?” He paces up and down the room once again and finally decides, “If I have to know about Nehmat’s feelings then I need to talk to her.” Advait starts towards their room.

In the room,

Nehmat looks around for Advait everywhere. She wonders, “Where has he gone? I need to talk to him!” Just then she hears a knock on the door. She feels elated and hurriedly goes towards the door to open it. As she anxiously opens the door,she was disappointed to see Nikhil instead of Advait standing in front of her. Nikhil in a serious tone, “Bhabs, we need to talk.”

------------

To be continued.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

The next part of this story is inspired by what Gauri @Destiny wrote in EDT few days back.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 4 (Family problems)

Nehmat was both disappointed and surprised to see Nikhil standing at her doorstep. He seemed to be sober and worried about something. Nikhil, “Bhabs, it’s something very serious, can we talk inside?” Although Nehmat very badly wanted to express her emotions to Advait and waited impatiently for his arrival, she invites Nikhil in and asks him to have a seat. As both take a seat, Nehmat slowly takes the speech and asks Nikhil, “What is the matter Nikhil?” Nikhil takes a deep long breath and says, “Bhabs I want to divorce Naaz”. Nehmat was taken aback as she hadn’t expected it coming from Nikhil. She asks Nikhil, “What are you saying Nikhil? Don’t you love her?” Nikhil, “I did Bhabs infact I loved her with all my heart and soul but now….” Nikhil stops himself. Nehmat asks, “But now what Nikhil?” Nikhil closes his eyes, gathers courage and says, “Now I love someone else, Bhabs!” Nehmat was dumbstruck at those words.

Flashback

The initial days of Nikhil and Naaz’s marriage were filled with blossoms of love. But as time passed by, Naaz started getting insecure with the importance given to Nehmat in the Kapoor family as she was Advait’s wife. She desired that Nikhil too became like Advait and for that she kept pestering him. Finally, Nikhil being madly in love with Naaz decides to fulfill all of Naaz’s desires by giving up his own dreams and desires. He works hard on the family business and tries his best to take it forward in the best way possible. However, Naaz was never satisfied with any of Nikhil’s efforts and constantly taunted him for not becoming like his brother and being a loser in life. The differences between Nikhil and Naaz often led to quarrels between them. After one such quarrel, Nikhil exhaustibly reaches his office where his secretary informs him that he has to interview a new employee of the company. He asks his secretary to let the employee in. After his secretary leaves, Nikhil remembers all that happened between him and Naaz that morning. Flashback of Nikhil and Naaz’s quarrel, Nikhil exclaims “I left behind my dream of becoming a fashion designer all for you!” While Naaz shouts back, “It’s good that you didn’t become a fashion designer because if you had become one then you would have stayed a loser all throughout your life.” Flashback of Nikhil and Naaz’s quarrel ends. Nikhil’s eyes fill with tears as he remembered Naaz’s words. Unbeknownst to the noise of the door opening behind him, he asked himself, “Is it really unworthy to become a fashion designer?” A female voice from behind, “No it is not infact you should become one if your heart asks you to!” Nikhil was surprised with the female voice behind and turned back to look who it is. Flashback ends

Nikhil continues to Nehmat, “After all those days of differences and quarrels with Naaz, for the first time I felt that someone understood me and my emotions, someone was there for me. Soon her words made a huge impact in my life. I learnt to be myself, respect myself and forget about the worries of my life. I was content with whatever I had. However….” Nikhil stops himself. Nehmat who had now become anxious with Nikhil’s past asks him, “However what Nikhil, don’t you still love Naaz?” Nikhil “I always thought that Naaz was my life bhabs but her disrespect for me, my emotions and my dreams made me drift away from her and I don’t know when....” Flashback shows how Nikhil found comfort in the presence of the new employee. He gradually gets attached to her. One day he gets furious on seeing her with one of his male employee. He imagines going and hitting the male employee but is shaken off from his flashback by Nehmat. She asks him, “Then what happened Nikhil?” Nikhil turns towards Nehmat and continues, “Bhabs, I don’t know when and how it happened. The feelings which I had for Naaz got completely erased and I fell in love with that woman who respected me and my emotions!” Nehmat who had now become worried for her sister’s marital life nervously asks Nikhil, “Who is she?” Nikhil looks on.

Advait reaches the door of his bedroom and is about to enter when he gets a phone call. When he picks it up the person on the other side asks him to meet them immediately. Advait was surprised and tries to excuse himself saying he has other important work to do. However, the person persuades him and informs him that the matter is urgent. Finally Advait gives in and decides to meet the person. As Advait turns to leave, he looks back at his door and tells, “I will surely come back and talk to you Nehmat.” He leaves. After some time, Advait reaches a park. He goes near a person and tells them, “Didn’t I tell you that our relationship is completely over? Whatever I had with you is all done. I faked being in love with you only on my dad’s insistence.” Gradually, the person’s face is shown. It was Mallika.

Advait and Nehmat’s bedroom

Nehmat “Nikhil I’m asking you something. Who is that woman who came between you and Naaz?” Nikhil, “Your best friend Mallika, Bhabs!” Nehmat eyes widen in shock.

Narrator: Advait and Nehmat were both unaware of the other’s feelings for them. Little did they know that their involvement in the problems of their family members is going to create havoc in their lives!

-----------

To be continued.

9908191041 thumbnail

nyc ...infact a perfect cliffhanger.......pls try to post the next part quickly ...tq u

Chowmein123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please update your story love and compromise 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 5 (Hurdles of a loveless relationship)

Nehmat was left aghast to hear Mallika’s name from Nikhil’s mouth. She then remembered how Mallika had broken their friendship on the day of her marriage misunderstanding her relationship with Advait. She couldn’t believe her ears. She never thought that her best-friend would become the reason for the rupture of her sister’s marriage. She nervously asks, “Mallika? But does she feel the same way you do for her?” Nikhil sadly looks on.

In the park

Advait irritatedly asks Mallika, “Now will you tell me what the matter is? Why have you called me here urgently to talk? If it is about our relationship which was long done and dusted then as I had said whatever I showed towards you was all fake!” Mallika, “It’s nothing to do about you Advait.” Advait, “Then what is it about?” Mallika, “It’s about your brother.” Advait, “Nikhil? What about him?” Mallika clenches her fists closes her eyes and says, “Your brother and me, we have come really close to each other!” Advait not understanding Mallika’s words gave a surprised look, “Close to each other? What do you mean?” Mallika, “Advait…Nikhil and me, we love each other!” Advait was appalled to hear that, “What??? What did you say???But how did it all happen?”

Mallika starts by reminiscing her past. Flashback “I was keen to get a job to distract myself from my broken heart and the disturbances in my family i.e. my father’s death, my brother’s love life etc. When I saw that a job was offered by the Kapoors & Co., I was reluctant to send my resume fearing that I might have to face you. However, I sent it knowing that the company was handled by Nikhil. On the first day of my job, I was amazed to realize that Nikhil shared a common passion with me in fashion designing and this shared interest brought me closer to him. Eventually, I became friends with Nikhil and our friendship strengthened my bonding with Nikhil such that he shared all his pains and troubles of his personal life to me. Gradually, I started recognizing the pain in Nikhil’s eyes without him mentioning about it. On one such day, seeing Nikhil coming to the office depressed and worn out after a huge quarrel with Naaz, I decided to comfort him. When I knocked and looked through the door, he was wearily laid back on his chair prohibiting anyone to enter. However, I did not listen to his orders and went inside. Seeing him drowsily lying back on his chair, I gently placed my fingers on the two sides of his forehead and told him, “Relax Nikhil, relax. I know you had a long day with Naaz but don’t put her discouraging words to your heart. I’m sure you will establish your identity with your talent in fashion designing and make your whole family proud.” On hearing those words, Nikhil slowly opened his eyes and looked towards me. Then, he caught my hand, pulled me forward, held my hand tightly and said, “How could you understand me so well? And how would I have managed myself without you in my life.” I was taken aback by those words and for a moment I kept gazing in his deep grey eyes. However, then I quickly took my hands off Nikhil’s and hurried outside his cabin.” Flashback ends. Mallika to Advait, “That was the first time when I had realized that I had fallen for your brother. The feelings which I once had for you had been now drifted towards your brother.” Advait felt disgusted and nauseated to hear it. He growlingly asked her, “Then what happened? Did you start an extra marital affair with my brother?” Mallika looked on.

Kapoor House, Nehmat and Advait’s bedroom

Nehmat to Nikhil, “Does Mallika reciprocate your feelings Nikhil?” Nikhil recalls the events of that day. Flashback, Bhabs when I started realizing my developing feelings for Mallika, I did not have the courage to confess them to her. Today, when I saw her cheerfully chatting with one of our male employees, I fumed with rage. I ordered her to come to my cabin immediately. She was surprised and confused with my behavior. When she came in, she questioned me about my weird behavior. I told her that I disliked her over-friendly interactions with the other male colleagues. She got surprised and told me that I was not her brother then why bother about her interacting with other men. Which is when Bhabs, I couldn’t hold onto my feelings anymore. I screamed out to her what was there in my heart that she has become more than a friend to me and more important than Naaz in my life. Nehmat gasped listening to what Nikhil said. She nervously asked him, “What did she reply?”

In the park

Mallika to Advait, “I could not respond anything to Nikhil when he confessed his feelings to me even though my heart wanted to tell him that I too have fallen hard for him and felt for him the same way he did for me. I stopped myself realizing that Nikhil was already married and belonged to someone else. I caught my breath and quickly came out of the room.” Advait heaved a sigh of relief on hearing that and said, “Good that you did not encourage my brother’s foolish, immature acts. Now listen to me carefully, stay away from my brother. I do not want him to get into any scams and defame my career and our family reputation. It would be better if you stay away from my brother and his married life.” Mallika, “I will try Advait but I do not know how long I will be able to hide my feelings from Nikhil because I truly love him.” Advait, “True love my foot, earlier you said you truly loved me so when you couldn’t get me you went for my brother?” Mallika, “You were always the Prince Charming of my dreams and won my mind with your looks but Nikhil he won my heart with his nature.” Advait was absolutely annoyed with Mallika’s talks and did not want to hear her anymore. He tells Mallika, “I’m telling you once and for all, stay away from my brother. There are already enough problems created in my life because of your brother and now I don’t want you to do the same with my brother.” After saying that, Advait angrily turns around and leaves from there. Mallika breaks down into tears.

Kapoor House, Nehmat and Advait’s bedroom

Nikhil to Nehmat, “I’m pretty sure Bhabs, that Mallika too has developed feelings for me in her heart. In that case don’t you think that we should unite?” Nehmat, “Then what about my sister Nikhil? She is your wife?” Nikhil, “Bhabs, it was Naaz herself who distanced me from her. She never valued me nor my love for her, so isn’t it better to end a relationship if there is no love in it?” Nehmat gets thinking, she thinks about hers and Advait’s initial days of marriage, how Advait used to torture her and how the two felt suffocated in the presence of the other due to their loveless marriage.” Nehmat, “Give me some time Nikhil, I will only do whatever is the best for everyone.” Nikhil feeling relieved catches her hands and says, “I know Bhabs that you will think about the well-being of everyone which is why I came to you. I hope you will soon find a solution.” Nehmat smilingly nods, pats Nikhil’s cheek and tells him. “Now go and take rest Nikhil, you must be tired after a long day.” Nikhil agrees and takes leave. Nehmat was left with confused thoughts, “Whom should I choose? Sister or Best-friend?

Nikhil and Naaz’s bedroom

As Nikhil enters his bedroom, he was surprised to find it decorated with red flowers and candles. As he kept looking around, Naaz comes there with a candle in her hand and dressed in Nikhil’s favorite nightwear (it was gifted to her by Nikhil). Nikhil was amazed to see Naaz all dressed up and could not comprehend what was actually happening. Naaz comes close to Nikhil and whispers in his ear, “Wasn’t this the special moment you had been always waiting for Nikhil?” Nikhil was spellbound at that. Gradually, Naaz draws near Nikhil and is about to place her lips onto his when Nikhil pushes her. Naaz was shocked and asked him, “What is wrong with you Nikhil? Weren’t you the one who always wanted to have intimate moments? So what happened now?” Nikhil, “I can’t get intimate with you anymore!” Naaz, “Why?” Nikhil shouts, “Because I love someone else!!!” Naaz was dumbfounded on hearing that.

Advait and Nehmat’s bedroom

Advait comes in and sees Nehmat gazing outside the window. He gently closes the door behind him and bolts it. Nehmat senses Advait in the room and gradually turns towards him. As their eyes fall on each other, they remember their intimate moments of the previous night. Both blush in embarrassment. Finally, both together say, “I need to talk….” Advait thinking that Nehmat wanted to express her feelings like he did asks her to take the speech. Nehmat starts, “Nikhil and Mallika need our help!” Advait was shocked, “What? How did you know about them?” Nehmat, “Nikhil spoke to me about it and how did you know?” Advait, “I met Mallika a few hours ago.” Nehmat, “So does that confirm that Mallika too has feelings for Nikhil?” Advait nods in agreement, “But I asked her to stay away from Nikhil and his married life!” Nehmat shocked asks him, “Why did you do that when you knew your brother loves her too?” Advait, “Nikhil is married now and it was his decision to marry Naaz so whatever consequences he is facing as a result of that decision, he should handle them himself!” Nehmat angrily shouts back, “But it is better to end a LOVELESS marriage than stay in it!” Advait was startled to hear those words.

----------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 6 (A second chance)

Advait was flabbergasted to hear Nehmat’s words that it was better to end a loveless marriage than to stay in it. He got reminded that their own marriage had been a loveless one all along. He got saddened thinking, “Does Nehmat mean to say that we too should end our relationship? But what was that which happened (intimate night of Nehvait) between us the previous night?” Advait comes out of his thoughts when Nehmat asks him, “Advait are you understanding what I am saying?” Advait nervously asks, “What did you mean?” Nehmat, “I meant to say when there is no love in a marriage then the relationship will only choke the individuals staying in it.” Advait gets reminded of his initial days of his marriage. How he always felt displeased in the presence of Nehmat and wanted to divorce her at any cost. Nehmat continues, “Nikhil truly loved Naaz but it was Naaz’s disregard for his love that lead Nikhil to find love outside his marriage.” Advait remembers how he disregarded Nehmat’s concern and efforts to give their marriage a chance and tried to find comfort in the arms of another woman Veronica. He curses himself, “Why? Why? Why did I do that? Was it because I had started growing feelings for Nehmat right then that her love for Ekam made me so jealous and lead me to find comfort in another woman?” He then tries to justify himself, “But I have mended my ways now!! Infact it was Nehmat who changed me. Now I respect her and love her with all my heart. So don’t I deserve another chance?” Advait asks Nehmat, “Does that mean Naaz doesn’t deserve another chance to save her marriage?” Nehmat gets thinking, “Now it depends on both Nikhil and Naaz Advait! If there still exists some amount of mutual love between them then their relationship deserves a second chance but if there is no MUTUAL LOVE then there’s no meaning in holding onto to that relationship.” Advait was perplexed with Nehmat’s words. He excuses himself and goes out of the room lost in thoughts. Nehmat looked at him confusedly from behind.

Nikhil and Naaz’s bedroom

Naaz asks Nikhil, “What, what did you say?” Nikhil, “You heard it right Naaz, I love someone else!!!” Naaz was taken aback. She shouts back, “How could you do this me Nikhil? You loved me right?” Nikhil asks, “How could I do it? You should ask yourself what made me fall in love with someone else!! Ever since our marriage all you desired to have were more riches, more honor, more this, more that…and for that you disregarded me, my dreams and my love. In fact, I realized that you never married me for the person who I am while you married me for the wealth and reputation which was associated to me because of my family and after marriage you pestered me to become like Advait Veere when my dreams were something else. It was you yourself who distanced me from you.” Naaz, “Who is that woman who gave you what I couldn’t give you?” Nikhil was silenced at that question. He looked down in embarrassment. Naaz shouted again, “Speak up!! When you had the courage to fall in love outside marriage, why do you fear revealing a name?” Nikhil gently says, “Mallika”. Naaz was shocked. She couldn’t believe that Mallika could take her place in her husband’s heart. Naaz then recalled how she had tricked Mallika to leave the wedding venue on her wedding day and break ties with both Nehmat and Advait. She gets thinking, “Is Mallika seeing revenge from me because of all that I had done to her? No I can’t let her win.” She tells Nikhil, “Do you think you will be ever able to unite with her? Never! I will never let it happen.” Nikhil, “Do whatever you want! I’m not scared of you because whatever you do, I know Nehmat bhabs will surely help me out.” He swiftly leaves from the room after saying that. Naaz was left astounded, she reflects, “Is Nehmat a part of all this?”

Kapoor House, Living room

Nikhil reaches there annoyed with Naaz’s words and actions, when he is met by his elder brother who staggered till the living room confused in thoughts. Nikhil asks, “Veere, you here? This late in the night?” Advait asks him, “I should ask you that? Why are you out of your room so late in the night when you should be trying to mend things with Naaz?” Nikhil was surprised with that, “Veere how did you know that things are not well between me and Naaz?” Advait, “Arre ho khotiya, I’m your elder brother, I come to know all that is happening in your life before you do. Now tell me what is your problem in mending things with Naaz, wasn’t she your choice and wasn’t it you who was too stubborn to marry her? So what happened now?” Nikhil looks down disappointedly. Advait, “I’m asking you something Nikhil?” Nikhil, “Veere, it’s too late to mend our relationship.” Advait, “But why?” Nikhil, “Because there’s no love between us and when there is no love there is no point in holding onto a relationship because it will only suffocate those who are bound in it.” Advait was dumfounded at those words without being able to argue anymore. Nikhil slowly excused himself and went to the kitchen to drink water. After Nikhil left, Advait continues to ponder, “Does Nehmat loves me or not? If she does not then does that mean that our relationship stands no hopes for a SECOND CHANCE? Does that mean I will lose Nehmat forever?”

--------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 7 (Tit for tat)

Morning, Kapoor House

Naaz comes to the kitchen and sees Nehmat cheerfully preparing something. She asks, “What are you preparing now Nehmat? All have gone for work early today. They told they will have breakfast outside.” Nehmat smilingly says, “I thought of packing chole poori and suji ka halwa and sending it for lunch, its Advait’s favorite!!” Nehmat blushes realizing Naaz was staring at her and continues to cook. Naaz joins in and asks her, “Seems like things are turning better between you and Advait jeeju. One should be lucky to have a blissful marital life.” Nehmat stops on hearing that. She remembers what Nikhil had told her the previous day. She tells Naaz, “Naaz I need to talk to you” Naaz remembering what Nikhil told her the previous night (about Nehmat helping him) becomes cautious and asks Nehmat, “Go on Nehmat! Tell me what is it?” Nehmat looks around and tells, “Not here Naaz, shall we talk in my room?” Naaz nods. Nehmat starts towards her room while Naaz follows her.

Kapoor & Co.

Nikhil comes to the office and looks around for Mallika. Just then his secretary comes and shows him his meetings for the day. Nikhil takes a look at them, nods and is about to enter when his secretary informs him that Mallika has resigned from her job. Nikhil was shocked to hear that. He goes to his cabin and sulks onto his chair heartbroken. He tells himself, “Mallika must have resigned because I proposed her yesterday. No I can’t let this happen. I desperately need her in my life. I need to stop her.” He picks up his phone.

Randhawa House

Renuka, Ekam in uniform and Mallika are having their breakfast. Ekam asks Mallika, “Aren’t you getting late for office today?” Mallika, “No Bhai, I resigned from my job.” Ekam and Renuka get surprised, Renuka “Resigned? But why? Didn’t you tell you love your job and the company and want to continue working there until your retirement? Is it because of Advait?” Ekam looks suspiciously. Mallika, “Ah no Mom, nothing to do with Advait. It’s just that now I feel I should look for better opportunities, maybe outside India.” Ekam “Outside India? What happened to you? You loved to stay in India and wanted to settle here then why now all of a sudden you got this strange desire to leave the country?” Mallika thinks about Nikhil. She is about say something when her phone beeps on receiving a voice note. Mallika sees that it is a voice note from Nikhil. She quickly excuses herself and goes to her room. Ekam doubtfully looks at his sister from behind.

In Mallika’s room

Mallika opens the voice note and listens to the message. Nikhil, “What are you doing Mallika? Why did you leave the job? Are you trying to run away from me? Meet me right now at the Kapoors construction site. If you deny coming then I will do something to myself that you will regret your whole life. Voice note ends. Mallika gets worried after hearing it. “Oh god what is this Nikhil upto? Advait has asked to stay away from Nikhil and that is what I’m doing. Why is Nikhil complicating things? Now what should I do? What should I do? Should I meet him or not?” Mallika walks to and fro inside her room thinking whether to meet Nikhil or not. Finally she decides, “Fine I will meet him for one last time and clear it with him that nothing can ever happen between us for he is married now.” Mallika quickly gets ready and goes out.

Outside, Ekam and Renuka ask her on where is she going now as she has resigned from the job. Mallika lies to them that she has few last formalities to finish and would return as soon as they are done. Ekam suggests that he will drop her, however, Mallika denies saying that he is getting late for work and she goes to her office everyday on her own, so he need not drop her. Upon saying that she swiftly goes out. Ekam and Renuka were confused. Ekam says, “I’m sure Mom she is hiding something from us and if it is something to do with Advait then I’m not going to leave him this time.” Renuka worries.

Kapoor House, Advait and Nehmat’s bedroom

Naaz, “What is it Nehmat? What did you want to talk about?” Nehmat hesitates at first and then gradually asks, “Did Nikhil talk to you about something?” Naaz remembers Nikhil and her fight the previous night, “About what?” Nehmat shakily, “About….about…about your relationship” Naaz, “Yes he did!” Nehmat gets surprised, Naaz continues, “And do you know who is responsible for all this?” Nehmat disappointedly looks on, “Mallika!! Your best-friend Mallika!! You always had spoke great things about your best-friend right, now will you say the same?” Nehmat tries to calm her down, “Naaz, naaz listen, listen to me. Nikhil told me everything that happened between you and him after marriage. Don’t you think you were wrong to him all this time?” Naaz was shocked, “Wow Nehmat wow, now you are justifying Nikhil’s mistake so that he and your best-friend can have a happy life together right?” Nehmat, “No Naaz no, I’m not justifying Nikhil’s mistakes, I’m just saying that it was your mistake too that he got distanced from you.” Naaz, “So that means Advait jeeju had an affair because of your mistake right?” Nehmat was appalled, “Naaz don’t compare that with this. Mine and Advait’s marriage was a compromise between us. It was difficult to accept it which is why we both were lost in the middle. But it was not the same for you. Nikhil loved you whole-heartedly but you never respected him nor his love.” Naaz, “It is a husband’s duty to keep his wife happy!!!” Nehmat, “Then what is a wife’s duty Naaz?” Naaz is dumbstruck. Nehmat, “Is a wife’s duty to rely completely on her husband such that he fulfills all her needs and desires? No it is not!! A wife’s duty is to support her husband when he works hard to keep her and their family happy. And Naaz you have failed to do that for Nikhil which is why he got distanced from you.” Naaz, “Don’t try to coax me!!” Nehmat, “I’m just trying to make you understand your mistake such that your relationship with Nikhil gets another chance otherwise….” Naaz, “Otherwise what Nehmat? Tell me what will you do?” Nehmat sadly, “Otherwise I’m afraid I will have to support Nikhil in his decision to separate from you.” Naaz’s eyes widen in anger. Nehmat slowly leaves the room after saying that. Naaz after Nehmat leaves, “You have put your hand in a snake’s den Nehmat. I can see love for Advait in your eyes. You have fallen in love with him. I was the one who broke your relation with Ekam and made you unite with Advait. But now I will make sure that your relation with Advait breaks the same way my relation with Nikhil broke.”

--------------

To be continued.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am really enjoying this story! Thank you for continuing!!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I am really enjoying this story! Thank you for continuing!!

Honestly, thanks a lot to you and all others who are reading my story. 

When I first started this story I never thought people would read it.

Because, Ani's stories are much much better and I have always felt Ani is a better writer than me she has a natural sarcasm added in her stories.

But seeing you people having read the different parts of this story really boosts my spirits. 

Thank you all!❤️