Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 8 (Family first or family reputation first?)

Naaz comes to her room and throws the things in anger. To hell to do with the friendship of these two Mallika and Nehmat!! Wasn't the lesson I gave them during the marriage day not enough? That they are now breaking my relationship with Nikhil? No I won't let this happen. I won't allow Mallika to win over my Nikhil easily!! She then quickly takes her purse and goes out. When Rama and Neeru try to stop Naaz and ask her what is the matter and why was she in a hurry? She ignores their queries and hurries outside. Rama and Neeru were astonished to see Naaz's behavior. When they discuss upon it, Nehmat comes there and reveals all that was happening in Naaz and Nikhil's lives. Rama and Neeru were shocked, Rama, "What Nikhil loves Mallika? Is he gone out of his mind?" Nehmat in a low tone, "Both Nikhil and Mallika love each other so isn't it better that we allow them to be together than forcing them to separate from each other?" Neeru slyly, "Of course you will say that after all who else in this house will know the pain of staying separating from their love." Nehmat was embarrassed and was about to reply something to bua when Rama takes the speech, "Listen Nehmat, I have already gone through enough because of you! You manipulated my first son and sent my husband to jail." Nehmat tries to object when Rama does not allow her, "I haven't finished yet Nehmat. Let me make things clearer for you, now I don't want you to interfere in the marital life of my other son too!! It would be best for the family reputation if Nikhil forgets all that he has got for Mallika and continues his marriage with Naaz." Nehmat looks on sadly.

Kapoor & Co. construction site

Nikhil comes there, calls his secretary on phone and asks him to cancel all his meetings for that day as he is in Kapoors construction site for a meeting. His secretary tries to question him, "But which meeting, Sir?" However before he could get an answer Nikhil disconnects the call. He then checks his messages and sees that Mallika has received his voice note. He thinks, "I hope you come Mallika, it is a matter of our whole life."

Moga police station

Ekam is busy going through some files with regard to a case when Naaz comes there. Ekam was surprised to see her, "Naaz you here? Is there something I can help you with?" Naaz tells him that she has come there to register a complaint against someone. Ekam calls a constable and asks him to guide Madam to file a FIR when Naaz stops him telling, "No Ekam I want you yourself to file this case because the person whom I have a complaint against is related to you." Ekam was confused and wondered if Naaz was going to file a complaint against Nehmat. Ekam asks Naaz to take a seat and when they both sit, Ekam asks her, "Now tell me Naaz, how I can help you?" Naaz questions, "In a marriage, if a husband falls in love with another woman whose fault would it be? Wife's or husband's?" Ekam was muddled with that question, however he responds, "It would be the husband's fault because he didn't control his emotions when he knows he is committed to someone else in a relation." Naaz continues to question, "And if a woman falls in love with a married man, whose fault would it be?" Ekam was completely puzzled with Naaz's questions by now and could not understand what Naaz was trying to say, but he again responds, "In such a case both the man and the woman are at fault but the woman would be at a greater mistake because she would be responsible for breaking a marriage and a family." Naaz questions once again, "Then what if that woman is your sister?" Ekam was shocked and asks Naaz, "What nonsense are you saying Naaz? Are you questioning my sister's relationship with Advait. Then mark my words, Mallika would never woo Advait when she herself broke the marriage with him." Naaz continues raising her voice, "Your sister may not woo Advait but she is for sure wooing Advait's brother and my husband, Nikhil." Ekam was taken aback at those words.

Mallika comes there and calls Nikhil. Nikhil picks up the call and informs Mallika to come to the 7th floor of the building. Mallika looks up the huge under-constructed building and wonders, "God, now what is this Nikhil upto?"

Moga police station

Ekam couldn't believe his ears that his sister would ever woo a married man. He bangs his desk hard shouting, "Stop it Naaz!!!" The other policemen get alerted. He motions the other policemen to continue their work and asks Naaz, "Do you know what you are accusing my sister of?" Naaz angrily asks, "Accusing? Arre you don't know what your sister is doing behind your back!!" Ekam asks, "How are you so sure about it?" Naaz replies, "Because Nikhil himself revealed it to me." Ekam was thunderstruck. He still couldn't believe it. Naaz seeing his confused state says, "If you have doubts then just check on Mallika's recent activities and if you are a real policeman then stop her from committing the crime of breaking my marriage." After saying that Naaz swiftly gets up and leaves while Ekam was lost in thoughts.

Kapoor House, Advait and Nehmat's bedroom

Nehmat is unconsciously folding clothes pondering on what Rama and Neeru said. Advait comes there looking for something and sees Nehmat, "Ah Nehmat you here? I had to come back because I had forgotten to take an important file. Do you know where I kept the file containing the information on upcoming elections? My REPUTATION will be at stake if that file...." before he could complete his sentence. Nehmat angrily shouts at him, "Reputation!! Reputation!! Reputation!! All you think about is your reputation!!" Advait was shocked to see Nehmat's behavior, he tries to pacify her saying, "But I was just..." again Nehmat cuts in saying, "Where was this reputation of yours when you had an extramarital affair?" Advait was taken aback with that question; he tries to justify himself saying "Nehmat why are you bringing up that now? I have long left...." Again without letting Advait explain, Nehmat continues, "Oh yes because for you your affair did not cause an issue for your reputation but my LOVE for Ekam did right?" Advait was completely dumbstruck at those words that he could neither reply nor justify himself. Nehmat continues, "Now you are doing the same with your brother, you can't see your reputation being tarnished if he breaks his marriage but can see him going through the pain of a failed marriage!!!" Nehmat gasps to take breath on saying that; Advait gets concerned and tries to get a glass of water for her. When he comes forward with a glass of water, Nehmat puts forth her hand signing no. She then stares back into Advait's eyes and asks him, "What is more important for you? Your family reputation or your family in itself?" Advait was dumfounded at that question.

----------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 9 (The challenge)

Advait held onto the glass tightly when Nehmat asked him the question, “What was more important? The family in itself or the family reputation?” The man who held onto his reputation as the most valuable asset of his life was now questioned to choose between his reputation and his family. Advait is shaken off his thoughts when Nehmat continues to question him, “You are unable to make a choice right?” Advait asks her, “First of all what kind of question is that?” Nehmat smirked saying, “So you don’t have the answer for that question?” Advait looked at her blankly, Nehmat continued, “Ok then I challenge you Advait Kapoor to find the answer for that question.” Advait is flabbergasted to hear that. He tries to escape the situation saying, “Listen Nehmat I’m a politician who gives answers for the betterment of this country not an lkg student who gives answers to such silly questions!!” Nehmat, “You find the question silly? Really?” She then points out her index finger at Advait while angrily staring at him and says, “Ok then I challenge you the future MLA Advait Kapoor, until you find the right answer to that question there will be no cordial relation between us neither of friendship nor of husband and wife.” Nehmat puts down her finger on saying that. Advait who was pissed off by now after hearing her challenge asks her, “But why do you think I should accept your stupid challenge?” Nehmat, “Because you are the future MLA, Mr. Advait Kapoor, a man who can’t take the right decisions for his family will not be able to take the right decisions for his country?” Nehmat angrily stared at him while saying that turned around roughly and left the room while Advait was left watching her from behind with mouth agape.

After Nehmat was out of the vicinity, Advait throws the glass and asks, “What the hell?? Now Advait Kapoor has to find answers to such silly questions? To hell to do with your challenge Nehmat!! He then remembers Nehmat’s words, “Until you find the right answer to that question, there will be no cordial relationship between us….” Advait vexed, “Damn it!! After so many hurdles, we became friends and I….(he remembers their intimate night together), I desperately want to confess to you my true feelings and you are stopping me now by giving me such stupid challenges, why??” He then reminisces again over whatever Nehmat had said before putting forth the challenge, “….for you your affair did not cause an issue for your reputation but my love for Ekam did…” Advait wonders, “What did she mean by saying that? Does she mean to say that she still loves Ekam?” He then again remembers his intimate night with Nehmat, “But how could she come close to me when she is in love with Ekam? God I will turn mad in this mess. I will have to find an answer for that question and only Nikhil can help me with that!!! Nikhil and Mallika your issues are causing hindrances in my love life!!”

Mallika comes up to the 7th floor and sees Nikhil at the edge of the floor, watching the world outside. Mallika comes and stands next to him. Nikhil senses her presence and asks, “So you finally came?” Mallika irritatedly, “Why have you called me here?” Nikhil, “Why have I called you here? As if you don’t why would I have called you here after all that happened yesterday!!” Mallika, “I still don’t know why have you called me here?” Nikhil turned towards her and catches her shoulders. Mallika gets surprised. Nikhil, “Why did your resign your job? Why are you trying to run away from me?” Mallika frees his hands off her shoulders and tells him. “It’s nothing like that Nikhil. I resigned the job because I wanted to look for better opportunities and work outside the country.” Nikhil, “Don’t lie to me Mallika, I know you too have developed feelings for me and are trying to hide them because I’m married.” He then catches her hand and requests her, “Please don’t do this!! Please confess your true feelings to me.” Mallika taking off her hand from him angrily says, “What will you do if I say I have no feelings for you? Will you jump off from here? Then go ahead jump and give up your life!” Nikhil eyes widen in amazement on hearing that.

Kapoor & Co.

Advait comes there searching for Nikhil. He is about to enter Nikhil’s cabin when Nikhil’s secretary comes and informs him, “Ah Advait sir you here? Nikhil Sir went to Kapoor & Co. construction site for a meeting.” Advait was surprised and asks, “Which meeting is held there?” The secretary confusedly, “Even I do not know, I hadn’t noted down any such meetings of Nikhil Sir!! He looked quite disturbed today when he heard the news of our employee Mallika’s resignation.” Advait thinks, “Mallika resigned? She must be following my instructions and this idiot Nikhil must have gone to meet her. Already these two have complicated my lovelife enough that I have to take up stupid challenges!! Now I won’t let them ruin my marriage life anymore. I need to stop them.” Advait turns around to leave when the secretary calls him out and stops him saying, “Ah sir there was someone else too who came today to meet Nikhil Sir. I have directed him to Kapoor & Co. construction site.” Advait was surprised again and asks, “Who?” The secretary, “Sir, it was Mallika’s brother, ACP Ekam Randhawa.” Advait was taken aback to hear Ekam’s name.

----------

To be continued.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 10 (Further Complications)

Advait was shocked when Nikhil’s secretary told him that Ekam came searching for Nikhil. He gets thinking, “Why would have Ekam come looking for Nikhil? Is it because he came to know about Nikhil and Mallika’s affair? But how did he know about it?” He asks the secretary, “Did Ekam reveal why he came to meet Nikhil?” The secretary, “No sir but he looked really vexed up when he came here.” Advait to himself, “That means he must be knowing about Nikhil and Mallika. Weren’t these two enough to complicate things in my marital life that Ekam too has joined in? I need to stop them all from messing up my lovelife more!!” He hurried out of the office. The secretary was stunned to see him running out.

Nikhil shocked and hurt with Mallika’s words asks her, “What? What do you mean to say? That you don’t love me?” Mallika blatantly, “No I don’t, it was your misunderstanding that you thought that I have feelings for you. So leave me alone and carry on with your marital life. Understood?” She turns to leave when Nikhil catches her hand and pulls her forcefully. Mallika tries to free herself from his clenches but he holds onto her tightly saying, “I know you are lying Mallika!! Look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t love me.” Mallika forcefully frees herself from Nikhil’s clenches by shaking off his hand from hers looks straight into his eyes and pronounces, “I don’t love you Nikhil” Nikhil was completely heartbroken on hearing that. While Mallika quickly turns and leaves, trying to hide her tears.

Nikhil slowly staggers backwards depressed in thoughts. He reaches near the tip of the edge without noticing that that there was a dead end behind and trips from the edge of the building. Fortunately, he manages to hold onto the edge of the building and cries out Mallika’s name. Mallika turns around and cups her mouth in shock seeing Nikhil hanging down the edge. She rushes forward to help him up, “Are you mad Nikhil? Why did you take my words so seriously?” Nikhil tries to say that he tripped but couldn’t as he was facing difficulty trying to balance his body weight onto his hands. Mallika uses her whole strength to pull Nikhil up and finally with great difficulty manages to pull him upwards. Both sit on their knees and gasp for breath after the strenuous task. When Mallika eventually catches her breath, she looked angrily at Nikhil and started beating him up with her hands saying, “Are you mad? Are you mad? You were about to give your life because I told you to? What if something would have happened to you?” Nikhil stops her holding her hands and asks her, “Why does it matter so much to you if something would have happened to me?” Mallika breaks down into tears and hugs Nikhil saying, “Because I love you Nikhil Kapoor!! I really love you!!” Nikhil was overjoyed to hear that. He pulls Mallika forward and showers her face with kisses when there was a groar heard from behind.

“Nikhil Kapoor!!!” Both turn to see Ekam standing there enraged with reddened eyes. They were left mouth agape to see him in their awkward situation. Ekam comes forward, pulls Nikhil up and starts slapping him growling, “How dare you Nikhil Kapoor? How dare you touch my sister?” Mallika tries to stop him saying, “Bhai, bhai listen to me…” but Ekam pushes her and continues to beat up Nikhil.

Kapoor House, Kitchen

Nehmat is unconsciously stirring a pot of dal recalling her tiff with Advait and burns her hand. She tells herself, “I shouldn’t have said all those things to Advait. After all what did he do? I vented out all the frustration which I had hearing Rama Aunty and bua ji’s words on him. I hope he wouldn’t have taken my words seriously. Maybe I should just call and ask him.” Nehmat calls Advait but his phone was out of coverage area. Nehmat wonders, “Where is he?”

Ekam continues to beat Nikhil black and blue with Mallika effortlessly trying to stop him when there was another groar heard, “ACP Ekam Randhawa!!!” Ekam turns around and sees Advait angrily staring him.

------------

To be continued. 

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest, I do like your story but I feel that Nehmat is wrong. Naaz is her sister and i feel she should have her interests over Nikhil. And again, I do feel that Naaz and Nikhil should work on their relationship. He did love her and she pushed him away. In a way, wasn’t Malika and him only pushed to each other because of the gap in their hearts? He is married and should have told this to Naaz and stayed away from Malika when those feelings developed. I do feel she is acting rational now and it’s understandable since her own sister isn’t on her side and would rather have her husband leave her for ‘true love’. She does love him and should be given a chance with him to work together and they could go to therapy and see what had happened wrong and grow together, not divorce for the ‘true love’ outside to come in. I feel Nehmat is wrong for that and Advait is coming from an understandable place. Still, I do love her scenes with Advait!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

To be honest, I do like your story but I feel that Nehmat is wrong. Naaz is her sister and i feel she should have her interests over Nikhil. And again, I do feel that Naaz and Nikhil should work on their relationship. He did love her and she pushed him away. In a way, wasn’t Malika and him only pushed to each other because of the gap in their hearts? He is married and should have told this to Naaz and stayed away from Malika when those feelings developed. I do feel she is acting rational now and it’s understandable since her own sister isn’t on her side and would rather have her husband leave her for ‘true love’. She does love him and should be given a chance with him to work together and they could go to therapy and see what had happened wrong and grow together, not divorce for the ‘true love’ outside to come in. I feel Nehmat is wrong for that and Advait is coming from an understandable place. Still, I do love her scenes with Advait!

Nehmat did try to talk to Naaz and try to make her understand about her mistake. 

Nehmat had also told Naaz that if you do not accept your mistake and mend your relationship then I would have to support Nikhil and Mallika's relationship.

Nikhil did tell to Naaz that he loves Mallika and had also worked on his marriage several times but when his attempts failed he fell in love outside,

But yeah as you said he should have stayed away from Mallika by controlling his feelings and worked together with Naaz. I do agree with you over there.

Naaz I don't know if she should be be called completely rational, she is rational to a certain extent right now but later you will see more negative side of her because in my story she is the main antagonist.

However I am also trying to give a character development to Naaz through a redemption track because I would like to have a happy ending.

I loved your POV, as a writer it made me think how else could I have written this story.

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. And yeah, i went back to read those scenes you mentioned! 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 11 (Fix everything)

Advait comes forward frees Nikhil from Ekam’s clenches and pulls Ekam’s collar asking, “How dare you keep your hands on my brother?” Ekam angrily reciprocates Advait’s action by pulling the latter’s collar and asks in a loud tone, “Do you know what your brother was trying to do with my sister?” Advait, “First ask your sister to stay away from my brother. Surely there is some fault with her character that she fell in love with a married man!!” Ekam punches Advait hard on his face growling, “How dare you question my sister’s character?” The latter falls down spitting blood from his mouth. He wipes his mouth with his hand, gets up and punches Ekam in his stomach shouting, “And how dare you hurt my brother?” The two men ensue in a very violent brawl punching and kicking each other while blaming each other’s siblings for the mess. Nikhil and Mallika try to stop their respective brothers and after a few minutes of struggle finally succeed in pulling the two men apart. The two still continue to curse each other even when they were held apart by their siblings. Nikhil to Advait, “Veere what are you doing? Why are you fighting with Ekam?” while Mallika sobs to Ekam, “Bhai please leave them!! Let’s just go from here!!!” Eventually, both Ekam and Advait give in to their siblings’ whines and stop their tussle. Ekam turns around holding Mallika’s hand and is about to leave but he stops himself and turns again towards Advait and Nikhil. He then shouts, “Listen Mr. Advait Kapoor!!” Advait looks at him, “Ask your brother to stay away from my sister. If he ever tries to come close to my sister again then you won’t see him alive!!” Advait shouts back, “You handle your sister, I will handle my brother!!” Ekam angrily stares at Advait, the latter reciprocates. Soon, Ekam turns and leaves pulling Mallika’s hand. Advait glares at Nikhil and says, “Do you need any special invitation to leave from here?” Nikhil is about to say something but Advait puts forth his finger warning him not to say a word. Soon Advait turns around and starts to leave. Nikhil turns around to gaze at Mallika, the latter does the same. Both looked at each other sadly, which was broken when Advait called out to Nikhil asking him to hurry up. Nikhil compliantly followed his brother.

Kapoor House, Living room

Advait angrily dashed into his house shouting out, “Mom, Bua, Nehmat, Naaz….where are you all?” Nikhil meekly came behind his brother. All the women and the servants came running to the living room hearing Advait loud and boisterous call. Rama and Neeru reached first, Nehmat, Naaz and the servants following behind. All were shocked to see the wounded state of the brothers. Rama quickly comes forward and asks them, “What happened to both of you? Did you get into an accident? Why are you both covered with bruises?” Advait angrily, “Mom, ask your beloved little son what happened? He is the one responsible for everything!!” Rama quickly goes towards Nikhil catches his face and asks him, “Nikhil, my child, tell me, tell your Mom what happened to both of you? Who did this with you?” Nikhil feeling ashamed stays silent letting his head down. Rama gets anxious seeing his silence, “Nikhil why are you not saying anything? Tell me what happened and who did this with you?” Advait growing vexed and impatient seeing Nikhil staying still comes forward, pulls Nikhil up catching his collar and says, “Bloody asshole, when you weren’t ashamed of doing it then why are you now ashamed to say it out?” All were perplexed to hear Advait’s words. Rama tries to pacify Advait and let Nikhil down. She then asks Advait, “Advait you tell us what happened, can’t you see we all are getting worried?” Advait clenches his fists, closes his eyes and says, “Mom!! Ekam Randhawa caught your son playing rangrasiya with his sister.” All were shocked to hear that. Rama glared angrily at Nikhil, pulled her hand and slapped him hard. All were amazed. Nehmat and Advait felt bad for Nikhil while Naaz smirked.

Randhawa House

Ekam dragged Mallika to her room forcefully and pushed her onto her bed. Mallika fell lying onto the bed weeping. Renuka came running hearing their voices. Seeing Ekam staring crossly at Mallika on bed, she asks him, “What happened Ekam? Where did you find her? And why are you so angry with her?” She then notices his wounds and asks, “How come you are all injured?” Ekam, “Leave about me Mom, watch out what your daughter is doing!!” Renuka confused, “What did she do?” Ekam indignantly “Mom, she has started an illicit affair with that Nikhil Kapoor!!” Renuka’s eyes widened in shock. She bangs her head with her hand. Then she frowned at Mallika, pulled her up from the bed and started beating her asking, “How could you do this? How could you do this? Didn’t you think about your mother and brother before doing this? Wasn’t the black mark on your Dad’s name enough that you are bringing us more shame?” Mallika wailing, “Mom, I swear I tried hard to hide my feelings but I’m sorry that I couldn’t hold them within me for long!! I fell weak to my emotions.” Renuka irritated, “What is there in those Kapoor boys that you first fell for Advait Kapoor and now for his brother?” Mallika, “Mom, Bhai I did not fall for Nikhil seeing his money or status but I fell in love with him because he filled that empty space in my heart which Advait had left.” Both Ekam and Renuka were annoyed to hear that. Ekam warns her, “Listen carefully to me Mallika. All that happened between you and Nikhil is over!! Now you will do willingly whatever I ask you to without uttering a word.” Mallika weepingly nods. Ekam and Renuka disgustedly leave from there. Mallika falls onto her bed crying.

Kapoor House, Living room

Rama, “Unbelievable Nikhil!!! Wasn’t your Dad enough that you are following his footsteps to ruin our family image more?” Nehmat gets annoyed and tries to say something but Neeru stops her pulling her hand. Rama continues, “And what is wrong with you? Wasn’t Naaz your choice? Weren’t you the one being adamant to marry her? Now what happened? You lost interest in her? So when you lost interest in Naaz, you are trying to find love outside? I’m ashamed to call you my son!!” Nikhil shamefully kept his head down, Nehmat and Advait pitied him while Naaz enjoyed Nikhil getting blasted. Rama continues, “Listen Nikhil, I want you to get things straight into your head. Naaz is your wife and you will rekindle your relationship with her no matter whatever it costs you!!! Understood??” Nikhil submissively nodded his head. Nehmat was saddened with the whole situation; she turned around displeasingly and headed towards her room. Advait sees it and follows her. Neeru bua felt grudged and instigated Rama saying, “Bhabhi your son is becoming a joru ka ghulam!! Didn’t you see how he went running behind his wife’s back trying to make her up?” Rama gets irked with Neeru’s words, stared angrily at her and left the living room. Neeru followed her. After everyone left, only Naaz and Nikhil were left in the room. Nikhil looked up and gave an apologetic expression to Naaz. The latter felt no sympathies for him and left the living room without saying a word. Nikhil felt remorseful for his actions and slowly limped to his room.

Advait and Nehmat’s bedroom

Nehmat reaches there and furiously started rearranging the things all over with her back faced to the door. Advait comes there, notices Nehmat and makes out her displeasure with all that just happened. He knocks on the door but Nehmat pays no heed to it. He comes in and is about to catch Nehmat by her shoulder when he remembers their challenge. He lets out a sigh and says, “Nehmat I know that we share no relation of friends or husband and wife until I find the answer to that question. Believe me Nehmat, I was trying to find out the answer for that question when all this happened.” Nehmat stops herself for a minute on hearing it. She then moves towards the table and starts rearranging things on it. Advait irritated follows her, “Nehmat can’t we talk atleast as acquaintances? I mean as Naaz and Nikhil’s elder siblings?” Nehmat furiously turns, “Do you think I want to break Naaz’s relationship? Do you think I will try to ruin my sister’s life?” Advait was bewildered. Nehmat continues, “In fact I talked to her and tried to make her understand her duties towards Nikhil but she never wanted to comply.” Advait blinks in puzzlement. Nehmat went on, “Advait, a husband and wife’s relationship will be blissful only when both fulfill their duties towards each other otherwise they will remain unhappy throughout their life. Do you want them to go through what we were going through all this time?” Both were taken aback with what Nehmat last said. Nehmat shakily, “Advait I didn’t mean…what I meant was…” Advait catches her hand, “I understood what you meant, now I want to ask you something.” Nehmat shakes head in question. Advait continues, “Nehmat just give me one day’s time, just one day!! I WILL FIX EVERYTHING!!” Nehmat nods her head in agreement. Advait leaves the room on saying that while Nehmat gets thinking, “I really wish you FIX EVERYTHIN SOON Advait because knowingly or unknowingly all this is affecting OUR RELATIONSHIP!!”

-----------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 12 (Heartbreak)

Kapoor House, Nikhil and Naaz's bedroom

Advait comes to Nikhil’s room and sees him seated with the first aid kit. Nikhil was trying to apply the anti-septic liquid on his back. While trying to do it, he hurts himself and cries in pain. Advait quickly comes forward, takes the cotton from his hands and says, “What is the need for you to do it all by yourself? You could have taken help from Naaz!!” Nikhil, “Veere, after whatever I have done to Naaz, I don’t deserve to expect her to act as my wife and empathize with me in my pains.” Advait looked at him sadly; he takes the anti-septic liquid from his hand, dips cotton in it and starts cleaning up his brother’s wounds. He asks him, “When you knew falling in love outside marriage was wrong then why did you dare do it?” Nikhil counter asks, “Is love controllable Veere?” Advait was stunned at that question and stops his hands for a moment.

Randhawa House, Mallika’s room

Ekam after having changed his clothes comes to Mallika’s room. Mallika was busy looking at her Dad’s picture. She said, “I’m sorry Dad that I bought a bad name to you and our family today. I didn’t mean to do it. I just don’t know when it all happened.” Ekam clears his throat from behind. Mallika quickly wipes her tears and keeps Jaiveer’s photo on the table. Ekam comes forward, sits beside his sister and asks, “Are you alright?” Mallika instantly hugs him and cries, “No bhai, I’m not alright. I’m really sorry…I’m really sorry for whatever happened.” Ekam pulls his sister, wipes her tears and says, “Did you forget what happened with you?” Mallika blinks, “When you thought that Nehmat and Advait cheated on you, weren’t you heartbroken?” Mallika, “Thought to have cheated? What are you saying bhai? They cheated on both of us!” Ekam sighs and says, “No they hadn’t it was our misunderstanding that we thought that they were cheating on us when in reality they weren’t.” Mallika, “But those photos?” Ekam, “They were someone’s ploy to separate us from Nehmat.” Mallika was silenced in bewilderment. She could not believe that she doubted on her best-friend and fiancé because of those photos. Ekam continues, “Now leave all that, don’t you agree that your heart was broken when you felt that Nehmat and Advait cheated on you?” Mallika weakly nods. Ekam, “So do you want to repeat the same thing with another woman?” Mallika’s eyes fill with tears, she cries saying “Bhai, I have always hated Naaz from childhood but believe me I have never wanted to break her marriage.” Ekam, “So you agree you were wrong to start an affair with Nikhil?” Mallika, “No bhai I swear on our whole family. Me and Nikhil, we never had an illicit relationship.” Ekam catches her hands and says, “Ok ok, I trust my little sister. Now will my little sister agree to something I ask her to do?” Mallika, “To never meet Nikhil again?” Ekam, “No!” Mallika, “Then, what is it Bhai?” Ekam, “Get married!!” Mallika was taken aback.

Kapoor House, Nikhil and Naaz’s bedroom

Nikhil to Advait “Veere, I know I was wrong in falling in love with Mallika but I couldn’t stop myself from doing it!!” Advait does not respond and continues to use his hands to dress up Nikhil’s injuries, Nikhil asks him, “Veere, you are injured too, don’t you need to dress your wounds?” Advait angrily, “Leave about me, tell me what will you do to rectify your mistake?” Nikhil sighs and says, “I will try to sort out my relationship with Naaz.” Advait was startled, “But hadn’t you said that it was too late? That you feel suffocated in this loveless relationship?” Nikhil, “Yes I do but if my actions cause my family trouble then I would do whatever is best for my family.” Advait sadly, “Then what about you brother? Your feelings?” Nikhil looks on.

Randhawa House, Mallika’s room

Ekam gets up to leave after putting forth the marriage decision in front of his sister, when Mallika stops him asking, “Remember bhai…” Ekam turns his head halfway towards her, Mallika continues “Remember when Mom had put forth the same condition infront of you and you denied because you still have feelings for Nehmat, will you still do the same with me?” Ekam closes his eyes, clenches his fists, turns around and says, “My situation was different Mallika, even though I knew Advait and Nehmat’s marriage was a compromise, I never tried to interfere between them. But your case is not the same, knowingly or unknowingly you have come in between Naaz and Nikhil’s relationship!!” Ekam swiftly turns around after saying that and leaves from the room, while Mallika gradually leaned sideways onto her bed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Kapoor House, Nikhil and Naaz’s bedroom

Nikhil tries to laugh off fakely saying in a shaky voice, “My happiness…my happiness veere is in my family’s happiness and I will do whatever is the best for my family.” Advait gloomed at his brother. He knew that his brother was trying hard to hide his feelings. As he gets up to leave, Nikhil calls him from behind and says, “I’m sorry Veere that my actions hurt you and our family!!” Advait was astounded to hear those words. For a moment, he was reminded of Nehmat’s question, “What is more important for you, your family or your family reputation?” He became emotional. He quickly turns around and hugs Nikhil saying, “Thank you…Thank you Nikhil!!” Nikhil was confused and asks him, “For what Veere?” Advait, “I was searching something for long and I got it now.” Nikhil was confused even then. As they were still speaking, Naaz comes there. Advait tells her, “Naaz please take care of Nikhil”. She nods. Advait continues, “And I have something important to discuss with you. I will be going out right now so meet me an hour later.” Naaz agrees to it. Advait smilingly went outside; Naaz wondered why Advait seemed so happy. She then looked at Nikhil glared at him and went into the washroom ignoring him. Nikhil sighed.

Outside, Advait took slow steps into the living room, he smiled brightly reminiscing Nehmat’s challenge, “I challenge you Mr. Advait Kapoor that until you find the answer for that question we will have no cordial relationship between us….” When he reaches the dining hall, he sees Nehmat arranging the plates on the table. He is about to call her when Neeru Bua comes and instructs her something. Advait waits for Neeru bua to leave. After Neeru bua leaves, Advait comes towards Nehmat and calls her. Nehmat turns around, Advait is about to tell her something when Rama calls Nehmat from inside asking her to come immediately. Nehmat wished to listen to Advait but she was obliged to comply with Rama’s orders. Nehmat excuses herself and tells Advait that she will be back soon. Advait nods. As Nehmat turns to leave,

Udaariyaan bgm plays in the background, the bgm of the video given below from from the timing 1:15 – 2:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-NVU0Gc0Nk

The bgm continues to play, Advait keeps smiling thinking, “I understood Nehmat why you had asked me that question. Amongst family and family reputation, family is more important and if we have to choose one, we will have to choose family because if there is no family then there will be no reputation associated with it.” He then turns around and goes in the opposite direction of Nehmat. He keeps thinking, “I asked for one day right, Nehmat? Now I will fix everything in less than a day. And no one can stop me from reaching my udaariyaan…because you are my udaariyaan Nehmat.” Both Advait and Nehmat are seen walking in the opposite directions.The bgm ends.

Late evening, Kapoor House, Office room

Advait is busy reading some legal papers. Naaz comes and knocks on the door. Advait signs her to come inside. Naaz after coming inside asks, “Why had you asked to meet Jethji?” Advait puts the legal papers in front of her. Naaz gives a perplexed expression seeing those papers. Advait says, “These are your DIVORCE papers. I will give you two options either change your ways and become a better wife to my brother or sign these divorce papers and free my brother from this relationship otherwise I will expose you in front of the whole family.” Naaz surprised, “Expose me?” Advait “Yes I have the proofs that it was you who leaked Jaiveer Randhawa’s news from Nehmat and it you who clicked mine and Nehmat’s photos and misused them to spread rumours of our affair.” Naaz was thunderstruck, “But…” Advait cuts in, “Aha don’t try to fool me like you fool others because I know all your plotting and ploys. You have no other way out other than to choose one of the options I have given you!!” Naaz glares at Advait for a moment. However, then she comes forward smirking, takes the pen from Advait’s chest pocket and signs the divorce papers saying, “Here I am freeing your brother from our marriage.” Advait was amazed because he hadn’t expected Naaz to sign the divorce papers. Advait questions Naaz, “Are you sure that you do not want to give your relationship another chance so that you can mend it with my brother?” Naaz, “No!” Advait, “Why?” Naaz, “Because now he has feelings for someone else and you Jethji should know how it is to live with a partner who has feelings for someone else.” Advait was puzzled. Naaz continues, “Aren’t I right? Are we not in the same boat?” Advait angrily, “Just shut up!! Don’t try to manipulate me like you do to everyone else. I’m not going to come into your words!!” Naaz, “Even if I say I know each and everything that happens in Nehmat’s life.” Advait irritatedly, “What do you know? What do you know about her life?” Naaz craftily, “I know all about your passionate moment which happened two days ago.” Advait was bewildered. He couldn’t believe that Nehmat had told Naaz everything about their passionate moment (In reality Naaz had come to know about it when Advait was talking to himself after the passionate night; Read episode 3)

Advait tells Naaz, “Good that you know it, now you would have realized that Nehmat has moved on!!” Naaz continues, “Nehmat has told me something else too which you don’t know.” By now Advait gets absolutely vexed and catches Naaz arms, she gets hurts. Advait warns Naaz “Stop it right now!!” Naaz looks at Advait’s hands held tightly onto her arms and says, “Nehmat spent the night with you thinking she is spending the MOMENT with Ekam” Advait instantly releases his clenches from Naaz’s arms. Naaz grins.

Udaariyaan heartbreak bgm starts playing in the background, the bgm of the video given below from the timing 0:00 – 1:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-NVU0Gc0Nk

Advait eyes bulged in shock when he heard what Naaz last said that Nehmat spent the night with him thinking it was Ekam. The bgm continued to play. Advait felt the world revolving fast around him and felt dizzy. He remembered his and Nehmat’s passionate night and gasps saying, “So all that…all that was….” The bgm continues to play. Slowly Naaz moves outside continuing to grin while Advait falls onto his knees the bgm takes the high pitch in the background. After coming outside, Naaz turns around looks at Advait and keeps grinning seeing his devastated state. She says, “Tsk-tsk, I feel sorry for you Advait. But what to do? I had to give you and Nehmat a return gift for interfering in my married life. I pity you Nehmat you don’t even know what game I’m playing with your married life, now let me see, how will you handle your married life??” Naaz turns around rubs her nose with her index finger saying, “Hun hona hai swaad” and leaves from there.

Advait is shown in the background. Hoga kabhi aisa kya thi khabhar…khushiyon ki kiski lagi hai nazar….waariyaan waariyaan thi jaan waariyaan plays in the background, Audio given below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW3hTWzAnQg

As the song plays, Advait reminisces all the good moments he had with Nehmat. He starts crying. As the wordings Haariyan…Haariyan mein toh sab haariyaan plays in the background Advait moves to the corner and cries bitterly.

The episode ends with Advait shown crying bitterly saying “What will I do now when my udaariyaan was you Nehmat” The wordings, “Tutte hai pankh reh gayi udaariyaan” plays in the background.

---------------

To be continued.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loving the flow of this story!! You have kept Naaz's character true to herself.

Your Mallika seems more intelligent than the one in the show.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irshita

Loving the flow of this story!! You have kept Naaz's character true to herself.

Your Mallika seems more intelligent than the one in the show.

Tell me one thing honestly? Was my Kanik love angle a bit too much?

I mean I had tried my best not to take an ema route and still give them a love story, but was it too much?