Udariyaan

Love Or Compromise? A Nehvait FF

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Prologue:

In this short story, Nehvait are married with initial repulsion from each other due to their forceful marriage. 

After some time, Advait realizes the truth behind Nehmat's helplessness to agree for the marriage and slowly starts developing a soft corner for her. 

He investigates the culprit behind the release of their photographs and is shocked to discover that it was Naaz. But, keeping in his mind Nikhil, he decides not to confront Naaz nor reveal her misdeeds to anyone.

Later, he becomes protective about Nehmat and starts protecting her from the planning and plotting of Naaz.

Advait's protectiveness towards Nehmat soon changes into his care and concern for her which is when Nehmat too starts seeing the better side of him and starts respecting him.

Soon, Nehvait solve Fatejo murder case where Advait goes against his own father and sends him to jail along with Jasmine giving justice to Fatejo, the Virk and Sandhu family and Nehmat.

P.S. This is a 18+ story so those who do not like erotic writing please avoid reading this story. Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Prologue:

In this short story, Nehvait are married with initial repulsion from each other due to their forceful marriage. 

After some time, Advait realizes the truth behind Nehmat's helplessness to agree for the marriage and slowly starts developing a soft corner for her. 

He investigates the culprit behind the release of their photographs and is shocked to discover that it was Naaz. But, keeping in his mind Nikhil, he decides not to confront Naaz nor reveal her misdeeds to anyone.

Later, he becomes protective about Nehmat and starts protecting her from the planning and plotting of Naaz.

Advait's protectiveness towards Nehmat soon changes into his care and concern for her which is when Nehmat too starts seeing the better side of him and starts respecting him.

Soon, Nehvait solve Fatejo murder case where Advait goes against his own father and sends him to jail along with Jasmine giving justice to Fatejo, the Virk and Sandhu family and Nehmat.

P.S. This is a 18+ story so those who do not like erotic writing please avoid reading this story. Thank you.

Ahh finally mature content on nehvait 👍 

Please continue soon

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 1 (The Proposal)

It was a dark night. Nehmat waited impatiently for Advait in their room. It was a long day for both of them as it was the day of the verdict of Fatejo’s murder case.

Flashback Nehmat remembered how Advait confessed in the court all the crimes of his father and how he too was always a part of those crimes. When the court forgave Advait as a pardoned-witness for confessing all his crimes and sentenced Shamsher for life-long imprisonment, Advait held Nehmat’s hand tightly with tears rolling down his cheeks. Flashback ends.

Nehmat gets thinking, it would have been really difficult for him to go against his own father. After all, he has been like a shadow to his father. But why did he do that? Why did he go against his own father for me?

Just as Nehmat keeps thinking, the door bangs open. Advait in a drunken state enters their room. Nehmat was shocked to see Advait in that state and rushes forward to hold him. Advait puts forth his hand and signs Nehmat that he doesn’t need any help. However, as he moves forward, he trips and lands onto Nehmat’s arms indirectly hugging her with his head resting on her shoulder. Nehmat finds him heavy and is unable to catch him for long. She asks him, “So this is why you said that you don’t need help?” Advait lifts his head from Nehmat’s shoulder and stares into Nehmat’s eyes. Nehmat reciprocates and gets looking into his grey colored eyeballs. She could sense that there is something that Advait wanted to tell her. Finally, Nehmat breaks their eyelock by looking elsewhere as she could no longer bear Advait’s weight on her skinny arms. She takes Advait’s left arm and puts it around her shoulder and slowly takes Advait towards the bed balancing his weight onto her body. However, as they reach near the bed, Nehmat is no longer able to carry Advait’s weight on her underweight body and puts Advait onto the bed with a thud. Advait falls onto the bed in the sitting posture.

Nehmat tells him, “Please lie down Advait, it had been a really long day for you, you must be tired!” She then looks at the jug placed on the night table and finds it empty. She takes it and tells Advait, “I will get some water”. But as she turns around, Advait catches her hand and pulls her. Nehmat twirls around in frenzy and lands right on Advait’s lap with eyes tightly closed and the jug clutched onto her chest fearing a fall. As she opens her eyes, she finds herself safely seated on Advait’s lap. She then gazes at his face and sees those grey colored eyeballs staring cautiously at her. Advait slowly moves his hand and adjusts the two fringes of hair popping onto Nehmat’s forehead towards the back of her ears. Nehmat feels a cold chill run down her spine as Advait touches the back of her ears. She nervously asks him, “What are you doing Advait?”  Advait asks her, “What am I doing? Can’t you see what am I doing?” Nehmat gets confused and shakes her head in puzzlement. Advait takes a deep long breath while tears fill his eyes and blurts out, “I went against my own Dad. My dad who was always my biggest strength and support all throughout my life for YOU! I went against my whole family and charged the case of your parents murder on my father for YOU! I even sent my father for lifelong imprisonment for the crime of killing your parents only for YOU, YOU, YOU!!!

Nehmat still couldn’t understand Advait’s words and asks him in a shaky voice, “But..but…why did you do all this and hurt yourself all for me?” Advait shouts out, “Because I love you, goddammit!!!” Nehmat’s eyes widen in shock on hearing it. 

---------------

To be continued.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
eiliyafatima thumbnail

Part 1

It was a dark night. Nehmat waited impatiently for Advait in their room. It was a long day for both of them as it was the day of the verdict of Fatejo’s murder case.

Flashback Nehmat remembered how Advait confessed in the court all the crimes of his father and how he too was always a part of those crimes. When the court forgave Advait as a pardoned-witness for confessing all his crimes and sentenced Shamsher for life-long imprisonment, Advait held Nehmat’s hand tightly with tears rolling down his cheeks. Flashback ends.

Nehmat gets thinking, it would have been really difficult for him to go against his own father. After all, he has been like a shadow to his father. But why did he do that? Why did he go against his own father for me?

Just as Nehmat keeps thinking, the door bangs open. Advait in a drunken state enters their room. Nehmat was shocked to see Advait in that state and rushes forward to hold him. Advait puts forth his hand and signs Nehmat that he doesn’t need any help. However, as he moves forward, he trips and lands onto Nehmat’s arms indirectly hugging her with his head resting on her shoulder. Nehmat finds him heavy and is unable to catch him for long. She asks him, “So this is why you said that you don’t need help?” Advait lifts his head from Nehmat’s shoulder and stares into Nehmat’s eyes. Nehmat reciprocates and gets looking into his grey colored eyeballs. She could sense that there is something that Advait wanted to tell her. Finally, Nehmat breaks their eyelock by looking elsewhere as she could no longer bear Advait’s weight on her skinny arms. She takes Advait’s left arm and puts it around her shoulder and slowly takes Advait towards the bed balancing his weight onto her body. However, as they reach near the bed, Nehmat is no longer able to carry Advait’s weight on her underweight body and puts Advait onto the bed with a thud. Advait falls onto the bed in the sitting posture.

Nehmat tells him, “Please lie down Advait, it had been a really long day for you, you must be tired!” She then looks at the jug placed on the night table and finds it empty. She takes it and tells Advait, “I will get some water”. But as she turns around, Advait catches her hand and pulls her. Nehmat twirls around in frenzy and lands right on Advait’s lap with eyes tightly closed and the jug clutched onto her chest fearing a fall. As she opens her eyes, she finds herself safely seated on Advait’s lap. She then gazes at his face and sees those grey colored eyeballs staring cautiously at her. Advait slowly moves his hand and adjusts the two fringes of hair popping onto Nehmat’s forehead towards the back of her ears. Nehmat feels a cold chill run down her spine as Advait touches the back of her ears. She nervously asks him, “What are you doing Advait?”  Advait asks her, “What am I doing? Can’t you see what am I doing?” Nehmat gets confused and shakes her head in puzzlement. Advait takes a deep long breath while tears fill his eyes and blurts out, “I went against my own Dad. My dad who was always my biggest strength and support all throughout my life for YOU! I went against my whole family and charged the case of your parents murder on my father for YOU! I even sent my father for lifelong imprisonment for the crime of killing your parents only for YOU, YOU, YOU!!!

Nehmat still couldn’t understand Advait’s words and asks him in a shaky voice, “But..but…why did you do all this and hurt yourself all for me?” Advait shouts out, “Because I love you, goddammit!!!” Nehmat’s eyes widen in shock on hearing it. 

Ufff the confession ❤️🔥

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Write more parts soon ab bus yehi ff or Os Sahara hai 

I quit watching the show 😔

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

The next part is the part with erotic scenes so if anyone who do not like such writing and are a minor. 

Then I please request you NOT to read this part of this story.

Thanks a lot to everyone who read the earlier parts of this story.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part 2 (Suhaag Raat)

Nehmat could not believe her ears and felt her heart beating really fast. It was not the first time that Nehmat heard those three magical words from a man. Before, their marriage, Ekam always showered her with those words during their special moments. However, after marriage, Nehmat never had the chance to hear those words from Ekam. And now she was hearing those same words from someone whom she had never expected would utter those words to her. She shakily asks, “What…What did you say?” Advait replies, “You heard it right Miss. Nehmat Sandhu Virk…ah ha no Mrs. Nehmat Advait Kapoor! The Advait Kapoor, the heir of the Kapoor Empire has fallen madly in love with you.

Nehmat was completely taken aback with those words. She never imagined that Advait would ever fall in love with her as she had always thought that Advait was in love with her best-friend, Mallika. She adjusts herself moving away from Advait’s lap and sitting few inches away from him. Within a few minutes, she was lost in her pool of emotions. Strangely, instead of feeling upset, Nehmat felt a ray of joy in her heart. Nehmat couldn’t understand her emotions, “What is wrong with me? I have only loved Ekam my entire life and loved to hear those words from his lips, but now what is this feeling inside me when Advait has professed his love?” 

As Nehmat was still confused and coming in terms with her emotions. Advait swiftly leaps forward, places his lips onto hers and gently kisses it. Nehmat was surprised by Advait’s quick move, however, for a minute, for exactly one minute she did not retaliate rather she allowed him to kiss her. But then all of a sudden, Nehmat as though having received a sudden jolt of thunder, pushes Advait back shouting, “Advait!!!!” 

Advait is drifted backwards with force however he does not lose his confidence. He straightens himself, catches Nehmat’s shoulders and pulls her towards him. Before Nehmat could escape, Advait catches the lower part of her head and smashes his lips onto hers while balancing the weight of both of their heads on his hand. This time, Nehmat tries to retaliate with all her might. After all Nehmat was a boxer’s daughter. She gave two tight punches on both sides of Advait’s chest. 

However, Advait, like a hungry lion didn’t let go of Nehmat’s lips while catching it firmly in his. After giving several hard punches on Advait’s chest, Nehmat eventually stops punching him when she realizes that he will not let go. Unconsciously, Nehmat gets lost in the taste of Advait’s lips. Her hands which were now tired of punching Advait hard gradually dug their fingers onto Advait’s back and slowly made their way into Advait’s neck, feeling his sharp bristles of hair. Soon, the two of them were kissing each other passionately ignoring the world around them. 

His lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. The half-grown bristles of his beard on his unshaven face scratched against her soft cheeks as she gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. While, her lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her lipstick.

Gradually, Advait leans forward to kiss the mole on her right cheek near her ear and feel the warmth of her body. This time Nehmat willingly allows Advait to run his hands on her body. She neither retaliated nor moved away; on the other hand she quietly enjoyed the warmth of Advait’s tender hands on her body. The two leisurely got carried away in their passion. As Nehvait quietly enjoyed their passionate moment in the warmth of each other’s bodies, the only noise which was heard in their room was their rapid breathing and the slow ticking of the clock kept on their night table.

Hours later

Nehmat tiredly opens her eyes in surprise hearing a loud ringing sound. She drowsily lifts her naked body covered with bedcover to switch off the alarm kept beside her and lets out a cry.

It is already 8:00 A.M. in the morning!!!

-----------

To be continued.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Part 2 (Suhaag Raat)

Nehmat could not believe her ears and felt her heart beating really fast. It was not the first time that Nehmat heard those three magical words from a man. Before, their marriage, Ekam always showered her with those words during their special moments. However, after marriage, Nehmat never had the chance to hear those words from Ekam. And now she was hearing those same words from someone whom she had never expected would utter those words to her. She shakily asks, “What…What did you say?” Advait replies, “You heard it right Miss. Nehmat Sandhu Virk…ah ha no Mrs. Nehmat Advait Kapoor! The Advait Kapoor, the heir of the Kapoor Empire has fallen madly in love with you.

Nehmat was completely taken aback with those words. She never imagined that Advait would ever fall in love with her as she had always thought that Advait was in love with her best-friend, Mallika. She adjusts herself moving away from Advait’s lap and sitting few inches away from him. Within a few minutes, she was lost in her pool of emotions. Strangely, instead of feeling upset, Nehmat felt a ray of joy in her heart. Nehmat couldn’t understand her emotions, “What is wrong with me? I have only loved Ekam my entire life and loved to hear those words from his lips, but now what is this feeling inside me when Advait has professed his love?” 

As Nehmat was still confused and coming in terms with her emotions. Advait swiftly leaps forward, places his lips onto hers and gently kisses it. Nehmat was surprised by Advait’s quick move, however, for a minute, for exactly one minute she did not retaliate rather she allowed him to kiss her. But then all of a sudden, Nehmat as though having received a sudden jolt of thunder, pushes Advait back shouting, “Advait!!!!” 

Advait is drifted backwards with force however he does not lose his confidence. He straightens himself, catches Nehmat’s shoulders and pulls her towards him. Before Nehmat could escape, Advait catches the lower part of her head and smashes his lips onto hers while balancing the weight of both of their heads on his hand. This time, Nehmat tries to retaliate with all her might. After all Nehmat was a boxer’s daughter. She gave two tight punches on both sides of Advait’s chest. 

However, Advait, like a hungry lion didn’t let go of Nehmat’s lips while catching it firmly in his. After giving several hard punches on Advait’s chest, Nehmat eventually stops punching him when she realizes that he will not let go. Unconsciously, Nehmat gets lost in the taste of Advait’s lips. Her hands which were now tired of punching Advait hard gradually dug their fingers onto Advait’s back and slowly made their way into Advait’s neck, feeling his sharp bristles of hair. Soon, the two of them were kissing each other passionately ignoring the world around them. 

His lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. The half-grown bristles of his beard on his unshaven face scratched against her soft cheeks as she gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. While, her lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her lipstick.

Gradually, Advait leans forward to kiss the mole on her right cheek near her ear and feel the warmth of her body. This time Nehmat willingly allows Advait to run his hands on her body. She neither retaliated nor moved away; on the other hand she quietly enjoyed the warmth of Advait’s tender hands on her body. The two leisurely got carried away in their passion. As Nehvait quietly enjoyed their passionate moment in the warmth of each other’s bodies, the only noise which was heard in their room was their rapid breathing and the slow ticking of the clock kept on their night table.

Hours later

Nehmat tiredly opens her eyes in surprise hearing a loud ringing sound. She drowsily lifts her naked body covered with bedcover to switch off the alarm kept beside her and let out a cry.

It is already 8:00 A.M. in the morning!!!

-----------

To be continued.

Hayeee  

It's getting hot in here 

I am blushing â˜şď¸

eiliyafatima thumbnail

when is the next part coming 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

when is the next part coming 

I will update it mostly today. However, the other parts of this story do not any 18+ or erotic scenes.