Radd (ARY) - Sheheryar Munawar, Hiba Bukhari - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

this would have been a good show to binge watch.. so some of the scenes that were uncomfortable to watch could be fast forwarded

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Precap mein toh kafi scenes the Salaar ke. 

Salaar ki story start honey dein phir salaar ky scenes hongey 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

this would have been a good show to binge watch.. so some of the scenes that were uncomfortable to watch could be fast forwarded

I can't  waith thoughsmiley19. Already waiting for new episodes.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Me too. Counting hours.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I usually like to find a show which i can get hooked to & look forward to every week. But yeah binge watching is also a way which lot of people like to follow, it would have been a good binge watch. 

For now, I like the excitement i feel for the next epi each week. Hopefully the show will remain solid till the very end. 

Originally posted by: mala06

Lol so they have filmy dialogues. Don't  know if they are joking though. The set looks very fun. Hiba and Arsalaan are funny.

https://youtu.be/_aSeSzU_HOE?si=dThyINHr_hFopTbI

Khao meri kasam tum mujhe chodke chali nahi jaogi

Agar tum meri nahosaki toh mein duniya ka hoke kya karungasmiley42smiley42

Thanks for sharing 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 14 days ago

Laachar Salaar rhymes!

as does sofar!

Id like to order an avocado-Kala-chana-bell pepper-lettuce salad and mango Aachaar and go on a date with Laachar Salaar.smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

SH calling Zain as Ted Talk Zainsmiley36 Zain's mother is a next level wierdo..who burns clothes and all..god !smiley29 but I cant wait for Radd's episodes..and also Keen to know what is Nouman playing here? is he the nice uncle or the fraud uncle..??

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

SH calling Zain as Ted Talk Zainsmiley36 Zain's mother is a next level wierdo..who burns clothes and all..god !smiley29 but I cant wait for Radd's episodes..and also Keen to know what is Nouman playing here? is he the nice uncle or the fraud uncle..??

He said he is nice one. He will be the only one who actually geniunely cares for Salaar. Though I think he will think Imaan married him for money. Lol Imaan will get judged post marriage after judging Salaar many times 😂