Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Not always

His recent two dramas had happy ending, jok sarkar also should have happy ending. 

Mostly it's the channel decision to give happy ending....IZN ke liye bhi isne sad end hi likha tha

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Pretty sure he is lying to save skin...the ending is a big deal. How can they just change it without letting the writer know? 

He can be correct though. There has been issues with Hum lately as many writers have been complaining  that they manipulate stories. First pehchaan where the supposed female lead should have been 50+ with adult childrens. But on the show the lead was mades 30+ with children aged 8-10. So the story got completely  messed up. Even bb the writer complained that hum completely messed up their writing. Also hasheem nadim had complained about the show even before it aired and even hiba liked his post. So I think something is fishy.

But then on the flip side, its kind of foreshadowed that Arsalaan will be killed but they why did they killed sassi. Hiba and Farhaan had so much chemistry and they didn't  utilize it properly. Such a waste of good pairing. They wasted the show with that annoyimg noorie track.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Kam1,2,3

Ishq Zahe Naseeb was originally supposed to have a tragic end too but they changed it

Even parizaad had tragic end. They most likely changed it after its popularity.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Kam1,2,3

Ishq Zahe Naseeb was originally supposed to have a tragic end too but they changed it

Ishq zahe Naseeb is really an amazing show alongside Kam 1 and 2 idk what's wrong with him nowadays 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Pura show degrade kardi with this backwas ending.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Even parizaad had tragic end. They most likely changed it after its popularity.

I haven't watched Dhaani but I think that was sad too

Also Visaal

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ending is incomplete because he wanted the directer to show the burial of the leads .smiley29

Originally posted by: awida

Ending is incomplete because he wanted the directer to show the burial of the leads .smiley29

Yeh ending kya soch ky likhi HN ny 🥴 

I expected better from him. One of the Worst ending i have ever seen in pak dramas 

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Pura show degrade kardi with this backwas ending.

They didn't  even show proper Arsalaan and sassi scenes and on the top of it killed both of them 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am glad I didn't watch this show because it is hard to invest your time and feelings for the characters and get nothing but hurt.smiley19