MAIKA - advait nehmat os ( fan fiction)

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This os is written in the form of a plot. Simple and straight forward. Nehvait hate track started after marriage with more drama coming from Advait's side. Hate journey should not be prolonged till it becomes difficult to sail the ship.

A turnaround required to reduce the hatred turning it into a friendship and then a love journey 

If i was the writer of this show, this is how i would write the upcoming. It is divided into short parts. U can leave ur comments after reading.

MAIKA!

( Mother's place for a girl after marriage)

Part one.

As time passed Advait's annoyance towards his wife grew more especially after the brawl with her ex, The fight between the men resulted in more humiliations for nehmat to face at her inlaws.

On the same day of advait ekam brawl, night hour.

He took his pillow and left to sleep at the balcony. She didn't react. He was pissed. He turned to look towards her as she slept on the couch hoping she would say sorry and request him to sleep in the bed 

In a nutshell, the arrogant politician wanted his wife to pamper him. 

She remained silent,  deep in thoughts about her ex. He must be in pain. I can't even give him the first aid.  As though understanding her thoughts, he punched a fist hard against the sharp edge of the king size wooden bed injuring his knuckles. A desperation for the first aid from the distraught forcely married wife. Just intended to get her attention. As the first aid done earlier after the brawl was by his own sweet preety charming mother. 

He recalled the moments they entered the house and how she quietly ran to her room crying without even looking back at him .

Hei there i am injured, u can't give me a first aid ??

His enraged heart as he remained silent seeing her disappearing inch by inch around the corner towards his bedroom.

His upset thoughts were interrupted by his mom who was shocked to see the despair state of her elder son and requested the maid for the first aid.

As she lovingly mended his injuries, his wild blue eyes searched for his missing in the room wife who never came to even check on his state 

Ouchh!! He screamed as his mum pressed the  bandage soaked with antiseptic on the fresh wounds. 

What was that ouch for???

Ur mother gave u the first aid. That's why 

Or ur wife never bothered to give u one?

His mother consoled him stating the pain would be just a while little realising that it was not the agony from the injuries but from the  ignorance of his newly wedded one day wife towards him as they reached home.

He sighed. If it was Malika, she would have been so emotional and caring for me. Unlike this selfish woman who could only think about her ex and no one else 

Damn! I am the husband. Ok, i understand, it's been just 24 hours after the marriage but still. She could have at least looked at my wounds and mended them.

"That's the side effects of not being nice to ur wife". His father's loud voice interrupted his bizarre thoughts signalling his mom to leave them alone. 

Mr shamsher sat next to his older son and smirked.

"So, u are angry, she didn't care for ur wounds"

Silence.

Ouchh!! That was too straight forward.

"See u must be nice to her. Only then she will be the same to u. U throw tantrums and she ignores u"

Mr shamsher  tried explaining to his son whom he thought was the dumbest a**ho** on the planet at that time. The oldie was pissed to the core.

The annoyed son remained silent. Perhaps he was too harsh on her. But he had to vent out his frustrations. He always desired a single life. 

She shook him from his flashback and ushered him to sit on the bed. Panicked, she ran to the washroom to get a towel and warm water in order to clean his wound.

A smirk on his handsome face. Aha, now she should treat my wound. My trick worked.

Ego satisfied 

He eyed her carefully as she bandaged his hand searching for her concern which seemed bland. She was just doing the duty of a wife and not a lover . Frustratedly, he removed his hand as soon as she finished, took his fluffy white pillow again, with slow steady steps towards the balcony, hoping she would say something.

" Ruko".

She spoke suddenly.

Yes! He smirked again. So she has to bow to me always. Do her wifey duties. I control her. She has to dance on my tunes 

Silence.

With his back towards her, he wondered.

What happened???

To be continued 

( Pt 2 below)

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aniash

This os is written in the form of a plot. Simple and straight forward. Nehvait hate track started after marriage with more drama coming from Advait's side. Hate journey should not be prolonged till it becomes difficult to sail the ship.

A turnaround required to reduce the hatred turning it into a friendship and then a love journey 

If i was the writer of this show, this is how i would write the upcoming. It is divided into short parts. U can leave ur comments after reading.

MAIKA!

Part one.

As time passed Advait's annoyance towards his wife grew more especially after the brawl with her ex, The fight between the men resulted in more humiliations for nehmat to face at her inlaws.

He took his pillow and left to sleep at the balcony. She didn't react. He was pissed. He turned to look towards her as she slept on rhe couch hoping she would say sorry and request him to sleep in the bed 

She remained silent,  deep in thoughts about her ex. He must be in pain. I can't even give him the first aid.  As though understanding her thoughts, he punched a fist hard against the sharp edge of the king size wooden bed injuring his knuckles. A desperation for the first aid from the distraught forcely married wife. Just intended to get her attention. As the first aid done earlier after the brawl was by his own sweet preety charming mother. 

He recalled the moments they entered the house and how she quietly ran to her room crying without even looking back at him .

His enraged heart as he remained silent seeing her disappearing inch by inch around the corner towards his bedroom.

His upset thoughts were interrupted by his mom who was shocked to see the despair state of her elder son and requested the maid for the first aid.

As she lovingly tendered to his injuries, his wild blue eyes searched for his missing in the room wife who never came to even check on his state 

Ouchh!! He screamed as his mum pressed the  bandage soaked with antiseptic to tender to his wounds. 

His mother consoled him stating the pain would be just a while little realising that it was not the agony from the wound but from the  ignorance of his newly wedded one day wife towards him as they reached home.

He sighed. If it was Malika, she would have been so emotional and caring for me. Unlike this selfish woman who could only think about her ex and no one else 

Damn! I am the husband. Ok, i understand, it's been just 24 hours after the marriage but still. She could have at least looked at my wounds and tender to them.

"That's the side effects of not being nice to ur wife". His father's loud voice interrupted his bizarre thoughts signalling his mom to leave them alone. 

Silence.

"See u must be nice to her. Only then she will be the same to u. U throw tantrums and she ignores u"

Mr shamsher  tried explaining to his son whom he thought was the dumbest a**ho** on the planet at that time. The oldie was pissed to the core.

The annoyed son remained silent. Perhaps he was too harsh on her. But he had to vent out his frustrations. He always desired a single life. 

She shook him from his flashback and ushered him to sit on the bed. Panicked, she ran to the washroom to get a towel and warm water in order to clean his wound.

A smirk on his handsome face. Aha, now she should tender to my wound. My trick worked.

Ego satisfied 

He eyed her carefully as she bandaged his hand searching for her concern which seemed bland. She was just doing the duty of a wife and not a lover . Frustratedly, he removed his hand as soon as she finished, took his fluffy white pillow again, with slow steady steps towards the balcony, hoping she would say something.

" Ruko".

She spoke suddenly.

Yes! He smirked again. So she has to bow to me always. Do her wifey duties. I control her. She has to dance on my tunes 

Silence.

What happened???

To be continued 

Oh my I love it so much❤️❤️

Advait trying to understand himself and reflecting on his actions at least here soothes my aching heart 

Please write the next part soon 🙂

Mariyam06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

MAIKA!

Part one.

He took his pillow and left to sleep at the balcony. She didn't react. He was pissed. He turned to look towards her as she slept on rhe couch hoping she would say sorry and request him to sleep in the bed 

As she lovingly tendered to his injuries, his wild blue eyes searched for his missing in the room wife who never came to even check on his state 

Ouchh!! He screamed as his mum pressed the  bandage soaked with antiseptic to tender to his wounds. 

His mother consoled him stating the pain would be just a while little realising that it was not the agony from the wound but from the  ignorance of his newly wedded one day wife towards him as they reached home.

Damn! I am the husband. Ok, i understand, it's been just 24 hours after the marriage but still. She could have at least looked at my wounds and tender to them.

Silence.

A smirk on his handsome face. Aha, now she should tender to my wound. My trick worked.

Ego satisfied 

" Ruko".

She spoke suddenly.

Silence.

What happened???

To be continued 

"He turned to look towards her as she slept on rhe couch hoping she would say sorry and request him to sleep in the  bed"

This is the Advait I want to see.... yearning for his wife's attention 

Ohh I really want Papa Kapoor to tell his bigdi hui aulaad to be nice to his wife...hope ki show me aisa ho 

"The annoyed son remained silent. Perhaps he was too harsh on her. But he had to vent out his frustrations. He always desired a single life"

He must realise that he is too harsh on her and work on his thoughts😡

I loved your OS....continue it soon yaar

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Oh my I love it so much❤️❤️

Advait trying to understand himself and reflecting on his actions at least here soothes my aching heart 

Please write the next part soon 🙂

It won't be fast but slow 

Literally starts with his ego first especially after his fight with Ekam 

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariyam06

"He turned to look towards her as she slept on rhe couch hoping she would say sorry and request him to sleep in the  bed"

This is the Advait I want to see.... yearning for his wife's attention 

Ohh I really want Papa Kapoor to tell his bigdi hui aulaad to be nice to his wife...hope ki show me aisa ho 

"The annoyed son remained silent. Perhaps he was too harsh on her. But he had to vent out his frustrations. He always desired a single life"

He must realise that he is too harsh on her and work on his thoughts😡

I loved your OS....continue it soon yaar

Advait is subconsciously attached to nehmat since Shimla trip but the realization would take time.

Over here is the satisfaction of his ego of torturing her but at the same time wants her attention.

That husband ego.

Aniash thumbnail

Part two 

He waited impatiently few seconds more as she didn't reply and he was hell confused.

As he turned to look into her direction, she was nowhere insight.

What the hell??? His furious mind cursed her like anything 

Seriously, she made me stand like a fool.

Or maybe she went to call mum to console me not to sleep in the balcony.

He sat on the bed , restless as the minutes passed. The dark corridor indicated all lights were switched off and everyone were already in bed. It was past midnight.

Past midnight!

Oh sh**. Don't tell me she is possessed by Malika 's ghost. Maybe the latter committed suicide after running away and took over her best friend 's body for revenge.

A cold chill ran down his spine when he heard slow footsteps towards his bedroom in the dark.

Instantly, he stood up at once and rushed forward to shut the door of the bedroom to avoid Malika's ghost from tormenting him but was too shocked to speak and stood like a statue when he saw Nehmat running into the room with a broom, helding it high above her head as though she led the Indian army at the border against wicked enemy trying to sneak into the neighborhood.

He wild eyes searched for an explanation.

Is this woman for real !

She ran towards the balcony without any single word and left him puzzled from head to toe.

What's going on???

He walked slowly towards her direction and was amused to see her chasing a cockroach towards the drain pipe 

Oh my God! 

So it was a cockroach at the balcony!.

He sighed a relief and taunted himself for being a foolish and a coward.

Why didn't she just kill it??? Why was she so kind to that tiny creature??

He got the answer finally when she turned  towards him to walk back into the room still clutching the broom in her right hand.

Silently, he took few steps behind, still cautious about her actions. She had a broom in her hand.

She could ambush anytime. He had to becareful.

" Vo cockroach ko bhegadiya. Ab ap aram sey so jao". ( I chased away the cockroach. U can sleep peacefully now)

She left the broom at the corner of the coach and fell asleep.

He stood still at the balcony watching her closely.

He needed to make sure she was not possessed.

Minutes later,

He decided to lock the glass door of the balcony just as a safety precaution. Who knows she may ambush me in the sleep.The broom is still in the room She might just kill me and return to her lover. 

Lover!

Damn ! Malika, how nice it was if u didn't take off.

I got a cold woman in your place now. Who doesn't give a hoot about me. She just doesn't care . She allowed me to sleep in the balcony. She knew i was upset. 

There it was. 

His hurt ego! 

He was ditched in the alter. Then humiliated by his own father. And now hitched to a woman who pined for another man  The marriage took a toll on his emotions and self respect.

It crushed him in the inside. He felt suffocated in the cool breeze of the dark night. He had to let go off the frustrations and he knew what he had to do the very next morning.

To be continued 

( Pt 3 below)

Aniash thumbnail

Part three.

The next morning.

He searched around the mansion and finally found her in the kitchen preparing breakfast instructed by his mom. It was her rasoi rasam which was still pending. His favorite dishes were placed on the table. Aloo puri, gajar halwa , gobi paratha and raita.

He ate silently enjoying the delicacies while thinking of ways to torture her more.. Nikhil complimented her cooking skills. She looked towards him as ahe served around the table helped by her younger sister, as though waiting for him to say something. Perhaps a praise as well..

He ignored her glance , pretending to read a newspaper as his father 's voice interrupted seated right opposite the dining table.

"Advait, take Nehmat with u to the press conference today. Questions will be asked about the marriage. Handle them well ".

He obeyed and stood up walking towards a nearby sink to wash his hands and she held a towel offering him to wipe his hands 

He ducked and whispered into her left ear 

" Food was bad" 

She remained silent, bearing the humiliation.

He walked towards the front exit calling her.

" Jaldi ao, abhi nikal na hain".

( Come fast, we are leaving).

She skipped breakfast and took off after her husband whom she felt was wrongly parceled to India by the Almighty and should have been sent to Jerman instead. He was definitely a reincarnation of Hitler. 

" Angrez chale geye, is ugarvadi ko piche chodgeye. Is pure jahan mein yeh khadoos hie mila tha meri mang bharne ke liye. Total siyapa ".

( The British went and left this terrorist behind . In this whole universe, this cruel man was the only one left to fill my forehead with vermilion. Total blunder)

She cursed him from within herself as she took fast steady steps towards his car.

Wished she could find a way to mute him. But she controlled her frustrations 

Remember what grandpa said 

Be strong. U can do it Nehmat. Break his ego someday 

Minutes later,

He drove speedily towards the venue of the press conference purposely trying to fright her 

She closed her eyes praying to the Lord of heaven to give her some strength to overcome the tortures of the maniac sitting next to her in the driver's wheel.

He just enjoyed bullying her little realising that he was gonna land himself into huge trouble with his father kicking his a** soon. 

Her stomach growled. She was starving. Not a single bite since the previous evening. 

Suddenly, she felt her head spinned and fell unconscious resting her head on his left shoulder.

He pressed the emergency break.

To be continued 

janecastle thumbnail

Awesome story. 👍🏼 Wish makers were sensible enough to take inspiration. 

Edited by janecastle - 1 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow another story omg 3 parts already i ll read it sooonish anyways thanks for writing it i ll be back

Aniash thumbnail
Originally posted by: janecastle

Awesome story. 👍🏼 Wish makers were sensible enough to take inspiration. 

They lost all sensibility in season one 

Now repeating the same