Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Exactly, he IS intelligent...however not everybody gets that he talks about the roots one has so one can enjoy the positive things from more than one side...sport isn't politics (should be free from political thinking)...

Pakistan anyways is an artificially made country in a region with an inherent big part of the population being Pathans expanding from the Afghan land...

So, why not just STOP to dissect SRK's talks in putting an anti-India/pro-Pakistan meaning into his words.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

The curious case of this thread 😒

Eydis thumbnail

Agar Tum mere dost na hote ab tak block hogaye hote 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: snatch

i was noticing the same. i am actually took by surprise as srk is an intelligent person. what is this ?

He is intelligent but failed at #Knowyouraudience. Indian cricketers who give it all to win for their country, sitting in audience, only to hear from famous celebrity that I would have been happy if other side won. 🤷‍♂️  

Zeal17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

Exactly, he IS intelligent...however not everybody gets that he talks about the roots one has so one can enjoy the positive things from more than one side...sport isn't politics (should be free from political thinking)...

Pakistan anyways is an artificially made country in a region with an inherent big part of the population being Pathans expanding from the Afghan land...

So, why not just STOP to dissect SRK's talks in putting an anti-India/pro-Pakistan meaning into his words.

Where is the lie?  Someone of his stature voicing for his country for it's men, be it sports or army, would go a long way but he speaks mum at those times. While always talk about Being soft to the other side. 🤷‍♂️

Zeal17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Havaana

Agar Tum mere dost na hote ab tak block hogaye hote 

Agar Tum mere post samajh pate ab tak to aisa na kehte 

Clochette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Where is the lie?  Someone of his stature voicing for his country for it's men, be it sports or army, would go a long way but he speaks mum at those times. While always talk about Being soft to the other side. 🤷‍♂️

That's more than wrong what you state here, Zeal. It makes me think that you - like too many people - just focus on what fits your agenda. obliterating everything SRK has said (and still says) in favour of his homeland.

Only because he doesn't openly support the current prevailing political opinions, doesn't make him biased against India and in favour of Pakistan. In the contrary, YOUR thinking, Zeal, is biased.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

That's more than wrong what you state here, Zeal. It makes me think that you - like too many people - just focus on what fits your agenda. obliterating everything SRK has said (and still says) in favour of his homeland.

Only because he doesn't openly support the current prevailing political opinions, doesn't make him biased against India and in favour of Pakistan. In the contrary, YOUR thinking, Zeal, is biased.

I'm not talking about what he said, I'm talking about what he never says, not seen him voicing for the country when it's needed. While it's nice of him to speak about Bhaichara but when the time comes to speak for the country he stays mum. 

Why are we limiting this topic to only india-pakistan, when the twitter thread also talks about his association with the likes of IIPM, Byju and supari brand.

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Purple5

Is byju owned by srk? Also what exactly is byju seeing that logo everywhere. 

Sarcasm tha 🤦‍♀️

Clochette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

I'm not talking about what he said, I'm talking about what he never says, not seen him voicing for the country when it's needed. While it's nice of him to speak about Bhaichara but when the time comes to speak for the country he stays mum. 

Why are we limiting this topic to only india-pakistan, when the twitter thread also talks about his association with the likes of IIPM, Byju and supari brand.

Who defines this "when it's needed"??? You??? And do you even listen to SRK when he speaks about India??? The love for his country is to hear for everybody who doesn't shut the ears, he is very clear with his love for India. And if people don't want to hear (and see) that but in the contrary shower him with unwarranted hate for even the most ridiculous reasons then why should he cater to the so-called "when it's needed". In any way, it would get turned against him.

As for the endorsements: there are some I would prefer he wouldn't do but I would not judge him for doing them as I would not judge any other person. At least he doesn't endorse violence and hate!

In addition, it's not SRK who is responsible for what people find wrong with the businesses he endorses.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago