Posted: 1 years ago

Avatar is the most watched movie of the story for a reason. The franchise has a huge fanbase and even his own theme park in Disney ðŸ˜Ž

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GA63tGS6Is&t=1671s

Started with good numbers.

20221217_060957.jpg

Just coming back after watching it. If the first one put me to sleep, this one threatened to send me to coma. What a preachy hotch potch mess of a movie. And the torture is 3 hrs + which seemed like never ending.😫

Originally posted by 1t1svat1t1s

Just coming back after watching it. If the first one put me to sleep, this one threatened to send me to coma. What a preachy hotch potch mess of a movie. And the torture is 3 hrs + which seemed like never ending.😫

What about the never before seen immersive visual 3D experience? 

I was really keen to watch this but the comments are putting me off. :( the avatar rides in Florida look visually stunning but are a bit meh otherwise tbh.

Edited by sev.puri - 1 years ago
Originally posted by rolopolo

What about the never before seen immersive visual 3D experience? 

It was stunningly spectacular, there is no denying that. But the screenplay kinda drags it down. The movie will do good if it goes back to the editing table ASAP. 

Movie was pretty good. Enjoyed it. Didn't even realise how the 3 hours passed by, a good sign. 

Originally posted by 1t1svat1t1s

Glad to see that I’m not the only who didn’t like the 1st one. I hated the 1st part and found it to be a snoozefest. The movie was a real torture! I never understood how such an utterly boring movie became a blockbuster!

I didn't fancy the first Avatar...I'm not very interested in the second one but will read about the impressions.