Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Dev should question Apni premika ke saath romancing to news banaa di. So for you guys padosi ki premika ke saath romance is normal kya πŸ€£

Title dekh ke I thought you gave a link to that clip of precap to watch in the loop πŸ˜†

link added in main post

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

link added in main post

You did thank you.πŸ€—

I will go and watch it right now to get a real feel. πŸ€£

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Haila! Aaj toh Dev ki aankhon mein full on fire πŸ”₯ dikha! Priya rubbed him wrong way, she tried her level best to make him feel ashamed, all her efforts was in vain 🀣. Satya keeping silence was lil off. Well! I would say priya nudged him all the more towards right direction 🀣.

Now the show begins! Amba ki yawning picture se pehle hum Dev ka action dekhenge! Abhi bhi aur thoda anger build up hona baaki hai and then he will lose his patience, he was already charged up after Priya’s bhashan, now Media will fuel it to the top πŸ˜†, them barging at Vidhi’s place, Hospital and then Raichand Office will ignite him. Dev Rocket is almost ready to launch. 

Its a good thing that atleast Chachi is out of Vidhi’s hair. Let her be Chaai waali throughout the week.🀣

Ab thodi jaan may jaan aayi! Mazaa aayega πŸ₯³

priya ne technically kuch galat nh kaha unlike those moholle wale she actually spoke more maturely about why they shouldn't have.if we didn't know the context this would have looked wrong to any of us also especially considering how naive vidhi is.the only reason we even like this couple is because is dev is a literally devta one of the purest souls on earth so we know he won't do anything wrong to her.Satya chup thi because she herself isn't sure kya hi bolna hai also of your arguments start and end with woh tmse bada hai you should honestly just stop talking πŸ€£

Ab atleast dev and vidhi can look and understand from other perspective and actually move forward with their relationship in a more mature manner. It's a shame they didn't get to date thora sa secretly exploring each other a little more before this. Because honestly the relationship feels lacklustre to me, like I still don't know why they fell in love if you know what I mean. 

As you all can guess I def am not liking the show for the angle and the way they are taking it forward. 

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

priya ne technically kuch galat nh kaha unlike those moholle wale she actually spoke more maturely about why they shouldn't have.if we didn't know the context this would have looked wrong to any of us also especially considering how naive vidhi is.the only reason we even like this couple is because is dev is a literally devta one of the purest souls on earth so we know he won't do anything wrong to her.Satya chup thi because she herself isn't sure kya hi bolna hai also of your arguments start and end with woh tmse bada hai you should honestly just stop talking πŸ€£

Ab atleast dev and vidhi can look and understand from other perspective and actually move forward with their relationship in a more mature manner. It's a shame they didn't get to date thora sa secretly exploring each other a little more before this. Because honestly the relationship feels lacklustre to me, like I still don't know why they fell in love if you know what I mean. 

As you all can guess I def am not liking the show for the angle and the way they are taking it forward. 

i think their conversation is not over yet. Dev will hv final say to shut her up and then he will walk away.

Yeah we all know it was Vidhi who initiated the interest, Dev was genuinely being her mentor. And he tried every way to drive her away but terribly failed. Its all Sangeeta’s fault πŸ€£, she played Cupid for Videv, she was the one to plant pyaar ka seed in vidhi’s mind πŸ˜†

Btw I forgot to mention that Rachana was outstanding today. Whole act was so natural, she was excellent and deserves applause! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

mere videv breaking news ban jayenge. πŸ˜³

Dev aur vidhi ki love story log saalon saal yaad rakhenge. πŸ˜†

Waise dev se bhi nhi ruka jata na, priya aur bimla ke tane sunane ke baad bhi chala gya milne vidhi se. Majnu dev babu. πŸ˜† chalo humein ek halka videv moment mil jayega, baad mein jo bhi drama hota rhe. πŸ˜›

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

But I m disappointed

Mei lalchi hu mujhe hug bhi chahiye tha.

Mei to soch rhi thi khana pina chhod rakha hai sidha Dev ki baaho mei hi giregi jaake.

i so wanted a videv hug dude. πŸ˜†

Humein bs dev ka vidhi ke cheeks cup karne wala scene hi milega filhaal. πŸ€” 

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

i so wanted a videv hug dude. πŸ˜†

Humein bs dev ka vidhi ke cheeks cup karne wala scene hi milega filhaal. πŸ€” 

Aise hot nhi lag rha tha but media ki running commentary se hot lagne laga simple cheek touching. Mujhko Raichand's ke tv pe hi videv ko dekhna hai ab to.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Angel_Shweta thumbnail

arey galti se upar disclaimer lag gya. πŸ˜†

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carljung

Aise hot nhi lag rha tha but media ki running commentary se hot lagne laga simple cheek touching. Mujhko Raichand's ke tv pe hi videv ko dekhna hai ab to.

ye media ki najro se bhi dekho

Screenshot_20221216-103206_Twitter.jpg