Posted: 5 months ago

....and that's why he did 2 movies with the same name, one in 1995 and one in 2005.


If you feel elated with this piece of trivia, do comment.



(37) Barsaat - 2005 [HD] - Bobby Deol - Priyanka Chopra - Bipasha Basu - (With Eng Subtitles) - YouTube


(37) Barsaat 1995 bobby Deol Twinkle Khanna Blockbuster Movie hd - YouTube

Posted: 5 months ago

Barsaat was the first Hindi movie I watched at the theater and the mosquitoes bit me everywhere. 

Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by Supari_khala


Barsaat was the first Hindi movie I watched at the theater and the mosquitoes bit me everywhere. 


You were sweet to them!

Posted: 5 months ago

 Both of them had great music 

Posted: 5 months ago

Internet has ruined DJ Bobby for me😭 I can here expecting some meme or something🥲

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali


Internet has ruined DJ Bobby for me😭 I can here expecting some meme or something🥲


Same but I tried to find a nice Bobby in rain gif for you but found this instead


Barsaat Ke Din Aaye | Barsaat (2005) | Bobby Deol | Priyanka Chopra | Rain  Song | Filmigaane on Make a GIF


What is happening? Why is she acting like she's sexually attracted to the ground? 😭

Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0



Same but I tried to find a nice Bobby in rain gif for you but found this instead


Barsaat Ke Din Aaye | Barsaat (2005) | Bobby Deol | Priyanka Chopra | Rain Song | Filmigaane on Make a GIF


What is happening? Why is she acting like she's sexually attracted to the ground? 😭

The house be like: Mera floor sexy, yeh tiles bhi sexy🥲

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by bollyqueen0



Same but I tried to find a nice Bobby in rain gif for you but found this instead


Barsaat Ke Din Aaye | Barsaat (2005) | Bobby Deol | Priyanka Chopra | Rain Song | Filmigaane on Make a GIF


What is happening? Why is she acting like she's sexually attracted to the ground? 😭


kuch ziada hi extra hai 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Rajshri Production's Dono - Rajveer Deol Paloma

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 35   eye 1478

oyebollywood 35 1478 19 days ago atominis
Bobby and Aish Reunion

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 9   eye 936

Maroonporsche 9 936 1 months ago BettyA1
Karan Deol To Get Married

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 9   eye 896

oyebollywood 9 896 1 months ago Daebak
Bobby Deol’s Son is HOT

pencil Shaitan-Haiwan   stackexchange 50   eye 4402

Shaitan-Haiwan 50 4402 4 months ago WhiteNights
Sunny Deol and Rajkumar Santoshi to reunite after 27 years

pencil JackSparrowcraz   stackexchange 0   eye 256

JackSparrowcraz 0 256 4 months ago JackSparrowcraz

Topic Info

8 Participants 9 Replies 1023Views

Topic started by mintyblue

Last replied by la_Reine

loader
loader
up-open TOP