Khuda ka khauf hai mujhe, that's why i dont shave, it's for the shaven to fear Him
Hazrat Allama Iqbal also had no beard
Qaid e azam as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Khuda ka khauf hai mujhe, that's why i dont shave, it's for the shaven to fear Him
Hazrat Allama Iqbal also had no beard
Qaid e azam as well
Iqbal wasn't an aalim, he erred as well or maybe he couldn't grow one lack of facial hair or something, giving husn al zann to him
Is it only me who thinks that he looks like a girl? I mean his face.
He resembles some actress I'm not able to pin point now.
Also his upper half face slightly resembles that of Rana Daggubati.
What’s wrong with looking like a girl?Is it only me who thinks that he looks like a girl? I mean his face.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
What’s wrong with looking like a girl?
Nothing.
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcOXThigex5/?igsh=cWprN2JtdDdjNXh0
https://x.com/i/status/2042594053070688434
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
2