Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Did he???....i think even Sallu is scared of Stan ๐Ÿคฃ

He said" salman bhagwan hain keya?woh bhi insan hain,bhagwan bana diya usko" and shiv stopped him.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Iโ€™m more disappointed with Salman who wastes his time focusing on non-issues, he exaggerates things Ankit does but fails to see how problematic Mc Stan his. His aurat comment was not in good taste. Even Sri tried to talk to him and clarify but he ended up threatening her.. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

This chapri having such a fan following shows our f**ked up our society is. 

Exactly . Our society is now totallh f***ed up and doomed. He is another example of this wasted society 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Iโ€™m more disappointed with Salman who wastes his time focusing on non-issues, he exaggerates things Ankit does but fails to see how problematic Mc Stan his. His aurat comment was not in good taste. Even Sri tried to talk to him and clarify but he ended up threatening her.. 

Sallu is always soft to him! I wonder why!  I observed this from premier of bb infact.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

And his gang...not shiv, not sajid....not even feminist idol nimrit stopped him from shitting from his mouth ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

So called feminist was smiling

Shiv was jumping with joy

Sajid was with his evil smile standing there!

But why we are expecting anything anyways from this bully gang!! Their leader biggboss bhi to bully hi hein!

Olivertwist766 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They didn't throw him out for violence .Are they going to throw him out for this language ? I don't think so. ๐Ÿค”

They should have let him go when he wanted to leave but they are not letting him quit also. He is going to stay there for many more weeks until makers feel it's time for him to leave .

As much as I want him to leave it's true he is getting a lot of votes.Many people are watching for him.

Maker's only care about trp nothing else . Men like Ankit will be disrespected because they are not shouting and getting into fights with people . 

But mcp men like Stan will be praised ๐Ÿ˜‘

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yup he is one disgusting creep.

canโ€™t believe they havenโ€™t called him out on his BS because of his vote bank ๐Ÿคข and they talk about society and traditions. He is the biggest MCP, he should be evicted or rather thrown out in midnight. Any other contestant would have got earful from Salman for talking the way he does ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Yup he is one disgusting creep.

canโ€™t believe they havenโ€™t called him out on his BS because of his vote bank ๐Ÿคข and they talk about society and traditions. He is the biggest MCP, he should be evicted or rather thrown out in midnight. Any other contestant would have got earful from Salman for talking the way he does ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Why is he being paid 25 lacs per show ? He has zero personality and an awful rapper from what I heard on BB. On top of that he has zero personality. Nothing about him is good or pleasing,

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Olivertwist766

They didn't throw him out for violence .Are they going to throw him out for this language ? I don't think so. ๐Ÿค”

They should have let him go when he wanted to leave but they are not letting him quit also. He is going to stay there for many more weeks until makers feel it's time for him to leave .

As much as I want him to leave it's true he is getting a lot of votes.Many people are watching for him.

Maker's only care about trp nothing else . Men like Ankit will be disrespected because they are not shouting and getting into fights with people . 

But mcp men like Stan will be praised ๐Ÿ˜‘

What he is doing, why they are watching for him,i think off this often! And yes for violence he was not evicted  so for language they will not. Ulta they will scold ankit priyanka and others 

kjossha_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Many influencers are also supporting him. Like Manu Punjabi. If u watch his reviews, he always defends these bullies. Shiv is his favourite and Stan ko to like: "this is his way of talking, his slang,is like that. He was not offensive. U all people are misunderstanding him."๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So not only this generation but these influencers are misleading viewer about these GUNDAs.(Shiv n Stan)