MC Stan should be Evicted - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

I want to see what Sallu's ammi and hiroo aunty have to say about this MCP 

This chapri having such a fan following shows our f**ked up our society is. 

Omg 

I hate the way he disrespect women 

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

I want to see what Sallu's ammi and hiroo aunty have to say about this MCP 

Also didn't MC badmouth Sallu today?

Originally posted by bhanu27

Also didn't MC badmouth Sallu today?

Did he???....i think even Sallu is scared of Stan 🤣

Originally posted by PilloWtalk_13

I was just observing and listening to MC stan only in nomination process. How many of you did not feel angry at least for a minute listening to him? Honestly my blood was boiling!! The language he uses " ja shemri tu ja chal tu tujhe keya baat karna chal chal,aurat se baat nehi karni mujhe "and many more thing i cant even did not want to remember!

Eise gundey mawali log popular hote hein?eise language use karne wala? Who loves them? 

Who loves people like shiv?No one likes sajid so i am not even counting him..but Stan and shiv? Do they even know how they looked like?how they looking like? 

The way they were bullying specially ankit and priyanka - absolute disgusting. Priyanka chik chik karti hain,she is annoying no wonder but does she deserve this bullyness ? Ankit, everyone( except few blind ppl) will admit,he never uses bad language,ye dono usse bhi chorte nehi! 

I am sorry to say,stan's language,shiv's behaviour are not acceptable. You can fight,but there is a way,is this the way u will talk and fight?

Whoever likes them,supports them- are u guys call the girl u do not like or ur gf or friend" chal chal shemri nikal nikal,teri jaise ladki,aurat se bat nehi karti"?!!!

This wanker is spouting such nonsense. Hope all of the mandali gets their ass kicked out.   Shiv and aunty nimmo have proven how low they can go to “win”. I won’t include Sajid because everyone knows he’s disgusting but the other two present themselves as paragons of truth, virtue and loyalty. Where’s your loyalty to your gender Nimrat? How would Shiv like people saying this about his mom or a sister, cousin?  Congratulations  mandali on your infamy and showing the world who you really are. Take a bow 

Edited by Lipstickqueen - 1 years ago

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

Did he???....i think even Sallu is scared of Stan 🤣

Yes when Priyanka said sallu bhagwan hain. Then he mocked her back and badmouthed something like sallu is nothing like that which was stopped by Shiv. His body language was very offensive.
Sallu has instructions from underworld I think to chaatoo stan!🤣

Edited by bhanu27 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by PilloWtalk_13

I was just observing and listening to MC stan only in nomination process. How many of you did not feel angry at least for a minute listening to him? Honestly my blood was boiling!! The language he uses " ja shemri tu ja chal tu tujhe keya baat karna chal chal,aurat se baat nehi karni mujhe "and many more thing i cant even did not want to remember!

Eise gundey mawali log popular hote hein?eise language use karne wala? Who loves them? 

Who loves people like shiv?No one likes sajid so i am not even counting him..but Stan and shiv? Do they even know how they looked like?how they looking like? 

The way they were bullying specially ankit and priyanka - absolute disgusting. Priyanka chik chik karti hain,she is annoying no wonder but does she deserve this bullyness ? Ankit, everyone( except few blind ppl) will admit,he never uses bad language,ye dono usse bhi chorte nehi! 

I am sorry to say,stan's language,shiv's behaviour are not acceptable. You can fight,but there is a way,is this the way u will talk and fight?

Whoever likes them,supports them- are u guys call the girl u do not like or ur gf or friend" chal chal shemri nikal nikal,teri jaise ladki,aurat se bat nehi karti"?!!!

Agree bit such is state of society that guys like these are popular now?

He is a cheapster, pathetic person 

He deserves Coffin wali mid night eviction. 

Should he be evicted? YES

Will he be evicted? No 

There are higher chances of him being whitewashed by Sallu/Shekhar instead. 

The way he was talking to Sreejita with that vase in his hand made me so uneasy (given that he attacked Shalin with a vase last time as well).