Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

BB kept this murder accused in bbh n keeps pampering him . while talking to sreejita he is holding d decorative piece in hand n talking with her , threatening her of physical harm . funny thing , dis freeloader calling some other freeloader n saying will move in game forward with out doing lol . BB must flush out dis MC through BB drainage ðŸ¤¢

He is dangerous i swear! And if he is directing to ankit- free loader,yes he is but at least he never abuses,and he knows i do mostly nothing to chup rehna..bit this stan..i am feeling ye kuch kar na bethe!

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Crass guy. Get him out BB

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dqno1

apparently fan following hai lukhe ki

fans like sallu and arbaaz oldies

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

BB kept this murder accused in bbh n keeps pampering him . while talking to sreejita he is holding d decorative piece in hand n talking with her , threatening her of physical harm . funny thing , dis freeloader calling some other freeloader n saying will move in game forward with out doing lol . BB must flush out dis MC through BB drainage ðŸ¤¢

🤓  murder accused?????  kaun kab kaise 

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not just bb house. This chapri low level guy doesn't deserve any career whatsoever. 

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

MC Stan has gutter mouth. He and nimrit always hating Priyanka in the game. Other than that nothing doing. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Yes! I saw some girls are going gaga over him! Are they real? And what can we expect from salman,he himself is a bully. I always noticed he supports bully people and those who disrespects girl. 

He should have been firmly told off during that whole Shalin fiasco, I mean the guy was literally about to hit him with a vase, but Sallu handled this chhapri with kid gloves, and humiliated Shalin, the victim in that situation like no tomorrow. This is a sh*t show. 

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"Aurat se baat nahi karta mein" - I wonder if he speaks to his mother like this too. People need to stop using his "background from basti" as an excuse...I've seen many people from impoverished backgrounds who know how to respect other people and are well-mannered. 

Kyabaathain thumbnail

MC Chapri has zero respect for women. If u see his videos, it will become very clear.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I was just observing and listening to MC stan only in nomination process. How many of you did not feel angry at least for a minute listening to him? Honestly my blood was boiling!! The language he uses " ja shemri tu ja chal tu tujhe keya baat karna chal chal,aurat se baat nehi karni mujhe "and many more thing i cant even did not want to remember!

Eise gundey mawali log popular hote hein?eise language use karne wala? Who loves them? 

Who loves people like shiv?No one likes sajid so i am not even counting him..but Stan and shiv? Do they even know how they looked like?how they looking like? 

The way they were bullying specially ankit and priyanka - absolute disgusting. Priyanka chik chik karti hain,she is annoying no wonder but does she deserve this bullyness ? Ankit, everyone( except few blind ppl) will admit,he never uses bad language,ye dono usse bhi chorte nehi! 

I am sorry to say,stan's language,shiv's behaviour are not acceptable. You can fight,but there is a way,is this the way u will talk and fight?

Whoever likes them,supports them- are u guys call the girl u do not like or ur gf or friend" chal chal shemri nikal nikal,teri jaise ladki,aurat se bat nehi karti"?!!!

And his gang...not shiv, not sajid....not even feminist idol nimrit stopped him from shitting from his mouth ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡