mpks1 thumbnail

Few things from today’s episode

- How did the 4 brothers sleep on the same bed? It didn’t look like California King size bed  to fit all 4 in 😆

- Shweta was called Chor, when she tried to steal medicines for Chiku, which she is 😆 At the same time Bhabima was called baccha chor and everyone knows this too 😆

- IMO, Shiva- Raavi scene indeed was a lollipop scene which I didn’t understand much 😆 (ye meri bas ki baat nahi hai😆 how do a successfully married person for more than 20 years like me will understand such complex relationships, this is all meant for current generation😆) 

- Kandya brothers have 2 bikes now? 😆 I thought they only had 1 which Raavi won at the dahi handi contest last year. Today I saw Shiva going on one and the inseparable GaumbEv going on the other one 😆

- Whatever happened to Rishita’s cosmetic business, do we assume that it has become a huge, roaring success, that she is helping Dhara and Raavi in the kitchen, moving cups and plates from one counter top to another 😆 “cooking toh mujhe  aati nahi, kam se kam  chalo bartan idhar se udhar rakh deti hoon” 😆  And give my 2 cents where it is not needed😆

This is the same Rishita asked Raavi stay out of her and Dhara’s conflict during- Bhabi-Baby-Babu track.

Now if I call Raavi, a weak character, it is not wrong. She never gets good comebacks or given  proper digs at others. Writers do this in purpose. What can you expect from Dhara jaisi Writer Ben aur Gombi jaise writer pati 😕

mpks1 thumbnail

PS is indeed very lucky now that they are in top 10 and sometimes in top 5 too😕

When will we get a news that PS is being replaced? 😔

956CAFEE-3FE1-4D88-AFFC-01D82F22D2B3.jpeg

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

they always had two bikes the one that doesn't work properly which dev usually rides and the one shiva had that the burned lol now shiva uses raavis bike im assuming lol but dev and gaumbi use the none working one lol the car is back in the invisible parking place lol

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

the thing is raajo isnt performing as it should and i think its not even slot leader against the canada show lol i heard the og rajjo show is one of the top shows so it has already failed in that aspect. The story is another version of tamarind lol her living in the same house as her husband as he is marrying the vamp lol and her secret bio dad being related to the family through his other daughter lol. The new show might do well who knows but this timeslot for sp has not been doing well for a while now.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

they always had two bikes the one that doesn't work properly which dev usually rides and the one shiva had that the burned lol now shiva uses raavis bike im assuming lol but dev and gaumbi use the none working one lol the car is back in the invisible parking place lol

Invisible car is parked in the invisible parking space near the invisible store🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

the thing is raajo isnt performing as it should and i think its not even slot leader against the canada show lol i heard the og rajjo show is one of the top shows so it has already failed in that aspect. The story is another version of tamarind lol her living in the same house as her husband as he is marrying the vamp lol and her secret bio dad being related to the family through his other daughter lol. The new show might do well who knows but this timeslot for sp has not been doing well for a while now.

It’s still better than banni show where the guy keeps switching on/off his split personality 🤪now his wife (not banni) will die giving birth to his child 🤣 then again he’ll make a comeback with his split personality 🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Dev has Katara scooter which is different from a bike 😆
They never had 2 bikes, had only one bike which  Shiva burnt😆 and Gombi refused by even a second one too.They started using the bile again only after Raavi won during Janmashtami 

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Dev has Katara scooter whoch is different from a bike 😆
They never had 2 bikes, had only one bike which  Shiva burnt😆 and Gombi refused by even a second one too.They started using the bile again only after Raavi won during Janmashtami 

bike scooter it just doesnt work much lol only shivas worked and now raavi one works lol but dev and gaumbi will only ride on that scooter anyway lol

Palak2812 thumbnail

Wohooo 

They freaking deserve it ❤

ITA is the only awards on ITV which actually thoda bohot give recognition to good and deserving content. 

Thanks for the tag 🤗

Palak2812 thumbnail

What the heck is wrong with Sitara 

Rajjo is the only show in last 3-4 shows which I know has got this much trp. 

Still pata nahi kya chull hain with SL. 

Already 9 PM wala lose kar chuka hain 

Rajjo thoda competition de raha hain toh time nahi de raha 

Ulta replacing

Itna kya greed