Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

I seriously feel shivas silence today implied his disapproval on ravi too..he hasnt shown anything to supprt her stand..so unless he verbally say something in support, i can only see him hurt over bhabhis hurt for doing the kaand for him ans ravi..smiley39

And i am sure this track will end with shiva and other bandars thrashing arnav and ravi falling in bhabhis charan and repenting ever working with arnav..smiley39And her career, social media works, everything will be forgotten without a single mention..smiley39

Arnav creepy track incoming= with Bhabhi’s: i hate to say i told you so, but i told you so lol 

Zero expectations from the idiots coz all of them are “me talk big and do nothing” 

It’s like we know what’s gonna happen in every track now lol and how every track will end with “Pahiya chalna hi chalna hai” 🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Lauzi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Naya_31 thumbnail

So Chiku is dead as per Shweta (could be her new drama😡)

Me asking bhabhiji: If you were this concerned about Chiku then why didn’t you call social or child services on Shweta? Kabhi toh apna brain use kiya karo at least once upon a time

Gautam will take care of Bhabhi - nothing new coz that’s what he does☺️🤣

the entire family taking care of Bhabhi- nothing new🤪

Gautam and bhabhi always solve all the problems: nope, they create all the problems! 

Bhabhi is nobody’s mother and Chiku is not her son! Period.

Wow nice— ye aage bhi chalta hi rahega—— I can’t 🤪🤣🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

From segment Interview:🤣

Apki acting bahut achi lagti hai

bahut fans message karte hai🤪🤣😭😆

3B02EFD8-54BD-48D9-94D3-B4A2E38DE086.jpeg

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shiny at the end of the interview was giving me second hand embarassment going on and on 😆

Waise Piyaari tu Ho 🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Shiny at the end of the interview was giving me second hand embarassment going on and on 😆

Waise Piyaari tu Ho 🤣

That kaun dhara kaise dhara applies to this scenario lol🤣

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She gets insecure , she might be getting insecure ki nayi entry ke baad ki trps jo aayi hai usse so aisa interview was expected 

😆

mpks1 thumbnail

SBS tsegment

Scenes from today’s episode

The VO had something to say, TRP has increased only because of Shweta- Bhabima- Chiku track, apparently it is going to be stretched😭

Mohit accepts that this time krish is the reason for all the dukh, “iss baar naa aapada mein lekar aaya hoon, shaadi karke”

Alice said, because of Krish, “poori duniya barbad kar dhi hamari, arrey pathar pad rahe hain teri Bhabi ko”’😆

KD was the best, “600 episode  ki kushi mei pathar pad rahe hain”😆

Akshay,” yehi hamari neev hai, issi wajah se hamari TRP badd rahi hai, hum ye dukh continue karenge” 😡

https://youtu.be/4fTkjVFRJsA

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBS tsegment

Scenes from today’s episode

The VO had something to say, TRP has increased only because of Shweta- Bhabima- Chiku track, apparently it is going to be stretched😭

Mohit accepts that this time krish is the reason for all the dukh, “iss baar naa aapada mein lekar aaya hoon, shaadi karke”

Alice said, because of Krish, “poori duniya barbad kar dhi hamari, arrey pathar pad rahe hain teri Bhabi ko”’😆

KD was the best, “600 episode  ki kishi mei pathar pad rahe hain”😆

Akshay,” yehi hamari neev hai, issi wajah se hamari TRP badd rahi hai, hum ye dukh continue karenge” 😡

https://youtu.be/4fTkjVFRJsA

KD..i absolutely agree with him...beggars are audience..