Nakuul wins every award 

He wins those too jiska naam bhi nahi suna hain 

I just hope Disha too wins 

I really like her

Wahi and Niyati deserves to win 

CM in its short run

Mereko toh pasand aaya that show 

Honestly I Won't even mind if Shaheer and Hiba too wins for Woh toh Albela

Bcoz their characters and also as their on screen jodi deserves a award. 

I really like nakuul. The guy doesn’t go lecturing/abusing his own audience and is uncontroversial. Can’t say the same for PS’s cast

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Nakuul wins every award 

He wins those too jiska naam bhi nahi suna hain 

I just hope Disha too wins 

I really like her

Wahi and Niyati deserves to win 

CM in its short run

Mereko toh pasand aaya that show 

Honestly I Won't even mind if Shaheer and Hiba too wins for Woh toh Albela

Bcoz their characters and also as their on screen jodi deserves a award. 

nakul used to host these awards so he had to win something it was like a joke then lol now they give it to him out of nostalgia lol he acts the same in all his roles now no variation lol he just has good contacts and knows how to network.

Disha is ok I wouldnt call her the best actress she has been stiff for me as priya.

Wahi won for some web thing but he is the better actor not sure about niyati

Shaheer and hiba did they win something lol thu thu uncle must have given them some prize lol but they are just surviving as a show due to thu thu uncle otherwise the show is just blah 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Mereko toh yeh nahi pata ki Ghum ko bhi nominations kese de diye ITA ne 🤣

What was the category? The worst show on ITV award or worst acting by most of the leads award? Or the most overhyped cum illogical show award? 

manny136 thumbnail

Mereko toh yeh nahi pata ki Ghum ko bhi nominations kese de diye ITA ne 🤣

i saw this very weird clip of the little kid that plays their daughter the kid actor came in front of media posing etc and was wearing such a grown up outfit and it was so awkward lol already i saw the weird pic of the real couple of this show in their couple twin outfit lol

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

nakul used to host these awards so he had to win something it was like a joke then lol now they give it to him out of nostalgia lol he acts the same in all his roles now no variation lol he just has good contacts and knows how to network.

Disha is ok I wouldnt call her the best actress she has been stiff for me as priya.

Shaheer and hiba did they win something lol thu thu uncle must have given them some prize lol but they are just surviving as a show due to thu thu uncle otherwise the show is just blah 

It seems like this uncle has a lot of money to waste on the most unimportant things! Donate it to a charity instead!🤪 Why do they even have such pathetic absurd award functions?? Why not a charity ball instead where you pick a charity of your choice and donate the money!?🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

i saw this very weird clip of the little kid that plays their daughter the kid actor came in front of media posing etc and was wearing such a grown up outfit and it was so awkward lol already i saw the weird pic of the real couple of this show in their couple twin outfit lol

The real couple was invited?🤪

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It seems like this uncle has a lot of money to waste on the most unimportant things! Donate it to a charity instead!🤪 Why do they even have such pathetic absurd award functions?? Why not a charity ball instead where you pick a charity of your choice and donate the money!?🤪

its just not him its the whole structure of these award shows if you know the ppl u have an in and have better chances of wining. One time ektas father was in the jury deciding who wins lol its like a joke man. I remember kzk2 couple winning jodi awards before the show even aired or just started airing it was comical lol

Palak2812 thumbnail

Not a Nakuul fan bcoz of his gyaan 

But I really like his Insta game 

He has pretty good Insta page 

Abhi tak I have liked Kanha ka character

It is a good one and their couple abhi tak is non toxic 

So that's why even if they win I won't mind. 

Bcoz ITV barely give us non toxic couples 

Palak2812 thumbnail

its just not him its the whole structure of these award shows if you know the ppl u have an in and have better chances of wining. One time ektas father was in the jury deciding who wins lol its like a joke man. I remember kzk2 couple winning jodi awards before the show even aired or just started airing it was comical lol

Also going around and mocking Audience that you think we don't look good but see here we are winning awards for best couple 🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Yes and miraculously they’ll continue to essay their lead roles by playing different characters who look exactly the same as before with a third angle 🤪

https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1602318871608070144?s=21

The story will revolve??..wasnt that the story with whoch they started?