Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow update 😍😍😍😍😍

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesomeeeeee update baby πŸ˜ƒ commented on blog πŸ˜ƒ

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi hope you are feeling better

Thanks for the pm and update

Part 12

Marvellous update… superbly written

Geet's thoughts were reasonable

well she was hesitant to question Maan further

hate that Geet was avoiding Maan

great that he decided to give Geet space

Maan was indeed amazed and happy when Geet called him

glad that Geet invited Maan to her house to celebrate her bro and bhabhi's anniversary

sad that Annie is unable to attend as she was unwell

as expected Maan is eager to meet to meet his gf

of cos Maan was warmly welcomed by the family

liked Maan teasing Geet

enjoyed Maaneet's banter

Maan and Geet's dadi shares a nice bond

Maan was emotional meeting Geet's dadu and dadima

Rohan is cute

not surprised that Maan bonds with Rohan

so Maan was amazed seeing Geet at home 

she is different than at the office

curious about Geet's past

wonder what Nikhil wants to tell Maan about Geet?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

captivating precap

update soon 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Geet staying gassy from Maan. Not answering his calls even though she had lots of questions. She realises he has had a tough life 

but so glad she finally called him to meet her family after a long time 

we got to k know how much they love Maan and how close they were to each other. Maan questioning them why they left him and went. They all feeling bad about that 

now waiting eagerly for the talk 

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow baby so happy to have update from you

Excited Spin GIF - Excited Spin Yayy GIFs

Update is awesome..but very emotional. Maan is so alone in his life that you showed in this update. How much he was longing for a love and too from a family. He doesn't have his own family so he find them in Geet's family. But unfortunately wo bhi usse dur ho gaye. πŸ₯Ί 

Well baby apne wajah disclose nahi ki abhi so have to wait. as wo complain karta raha jaise ek chhota bachha or sab yahi kehte rahe dur jana pada

But he is right wo usse itna pyar karte hai. They should tell him or at least contact him. Poor Maan 😞 uske ander abhi bhi ek bachha hai jo chhoti chhoti khushiyan pane ke liye b taras raha hai. 

Wo khushi use mili thi Geet ko family. As Geet ka bhai use Maanu bulata hai pyar se. Dadi gf hai... All this show how much he is close to them and they too love him like a family.

This really brings tears in my eyes. I hope Geet bhi samjhe jaise Maan samjhta hai use. Maan uski aankho me udasi pad sakta hai to Geet kyu nahi?

Kya wo nahi dekh rahi wo kaise jinda hai. I know sometime past burden or society pressure itna zada hota hai ki insaan dar jata hai... Par Geet ka past to mujhe nahi pata lekin itna pata hai society ka kuchh nahi jayega. Society ka kaam hai tane marna har baat pe... To Geet ko strong hoke Maanke pas jana hi hoga warna bahut der na ho jaye... He is going through so much trauma which he never showed to anyone.

Which is not good for his health.

Nikhil aa raha hai Maan se baat karne par kis bare me? I am curious 😌

Baby Brown Sticker - Baby Brown Bear Stickers

Waiting for next update shona... Thanks for pm and PW 🀠

Simimaaneet90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

Wow baby so happy to have update from you

Excited Spin GIF - Excited Spin Yayy GIFs

Update is awesome..but very emotional. Maan is so alone in his life that you showed in this update. How much he was longing for a love and too from a family. He doesn't have his own family so he find them in Geet's family. But unfortunately wo bhi usse dur ho gaye. πŸ₯Ί 

Well baby apne wajah disclose nahi ki abhi so have to wait. as wo complain karta raha jaise ek chhota bachha or sab yahi kehte rahe dur jana pada

But he is right wo usse itna pyar karte hai. They should tell him or at least contact him. Poor Maan 😞 uske ander abhi bhi ek bachha hai jo chhoti chhoti khushiyan pane ke liye b taras raha hai. 

Wo khushi use mili thi Geet ko family. As Geet ka bhai use Maanu bulata hai pyar se. Dadi gf hai... All this show how much he is close to them and they too love him like a family.

This really brings tears in my eyes. I hope Geet bhi samjhe jaise Maan samjhta hai use. Maan uski aankho me udasi pad sakta hai to Geet kyu nahi?

Kya wo nahi dekh rahi wo kaise jinda hai. I know sometime past burden or society pressure itna zada hota hai ki insaan dar jata hai... Par Geet ka past to mujhe nahi pata lekin itna pata hai society ka kuchh nahi jayega. Society ka kaam hai tane marna har baat pe... To Geet ko strong hoke Maanke pas jana hi hoga warna bahut der na ho jaye... He is going through so much trauma which he never showed to anyone.

Which is not good for his health.

Nikhil aa raha hai Maan se baat karne par kis bare me? I am curious 😌

Baby Brown Sticker - Baby Brown Bear Stickers

Waiting for next update shona... Thanks for pm and PW 🀠

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

It was good to see a light hearted and happy Geet for a change. She is totally different when with her family.

The two families were close but then drifted apart. So far, no one is talking about what happened to cause this.

Nikil has something to say to Maan. What is it? We just know its about Geet. But it must be something big.

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Geet avoids maan calls but later invited him for brother wedding anniversary  she is thinking why maan mom not left his dad when he never care fir them she wanted to ask maan but thinks she have no right to interfare in his life i think its bcz of khushi she is thinking all negative stuff that she is hesitated to ask and show her right on him 

Geet family very happy to see maan n maan have a great bonding with them maan thinks geet is very different in office  than home  

Maan is close and happy with geet family rather than his own family

Geet brother wanna talk to maan regarding geet waiting ro know what actually happens in past

Why she is distant  to outside people lets see what will happen next thanks for pw di 😊update sooon