Sports/Cricket

Golden Player of FIFA World Cup 2022 T4 (Matches pg 122)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It is time for the biggest tournament in the football world!

But as the tournament is on, what is it without a little fun? It is time for Golden Player of FIFA World Cup 2022.

The game is quite simple. Everyday there is 1 to 4 matches. Then there is the Top 16, quarter-finals, semi-finals, and then the final. You can get points for predicting each of the following and points will be awarded as follows:

- 2 points for correctly predicting each game’s winner

- 2 points for correctly predicting a tie in the starting matches (before Top 16 round)

- 10 points for each correct Top 16 prediction (this must be provided by Nov 24 10 PM EST)

- 3 points for correctly predicting each Top 16 game’s winner

- 20 points each for correctly predicting the Top 2 (this must be provided by Dec 3 10 PM EST)

- 4 points for correctly predicting each quarter final game’s winner

- 5 points for correctly predicting each semi-finale game’s winners

- 6 points for correctly predicting third place play off winner and finale winner

- 20 points for correctly predicting the Golden Ball of the season (this must be provided by Dec 8 10 PM EST)

- 20 points for correctly predicting the Golden Glove of the season (this must be provided by Dec 8 10 PM EST)

- 20 points for correctly predicting the Golden Boot of the season (this must be provided by Dec 8 10 PM EST)

Each game’s prediction is to be provided by 10 PM EST the night before the game. If you don’t predict then we simply will give you a 0 that round. You can predict for as many games as you want. Any dates not provided above, fall in this category.

- All your predictions are to be PMed to MinionBoss as per deadlines noted above.

- No points are deducted if you make a wrong prediction.

Credits:

Tags - oye_nakhrewaali

Q&A and Sign-up - la_Reine

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Q: Do I need to have knowledge about football to play this game?

A: Somewhat, but not entirely. It's a pretty simple and easy game, and you can find all the information you need on the FIFA website (provided in the post above).

Q What is EST?

EST is Eastern Standard Time (USA). It is 10.5 hours behind IST (Indian Standard Time), and 5 hours behind GMT.

Q: Can I still get a point if there's a tie?

A: In case of a tie, only those who correctly predicted a tie will get the points. 

Q: Can I send in my predictions for matches earlier than the night before?

A: You can send earlier if you want. The dates provided are deadlines only. You can send predictions of matches and even winners earlier on.

Threads

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5310214

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5311687

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5312383

Minionite thumbnail

Result of Today's Matches:

Morocco 1 - 0 Portugal (yes this happened)

England 1 - 2 France

Semi-Final Matches:

Tuesday 13 December

2PM EST Argentina vs Croatia

Wednesday 14 December

2PM EST France vs Morocco

Send your predictions to ME (MinionBoss) for all matches, before 10PM EST (8:30AM IST).

Teams and groups can be found here:

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/articles/qatar-2022-all-qualified-teams-groups-dates-match-schedule-tickets-more

Minionite thumbnail

It is now time for the first award of the season....the Golden Ball of FIFA 2022. This award is being given to the highest scorer in each round - Group Round 1, Group Round 2, Group Round 3, Top 16 Predictions, Round of 16 Games, and Quarter Finals.

So put your hands together for Anisha06 and Beautyful_Mess who scored the highest scores in Group Round 1 and here is your siggy made by yours truly!

Slide1.jpeg

Group Round 2 was topped by -Sunshine, Maroonporsche, NerdyMukta, and NINALOGY! Here is your siggy!

Slide2.jpeg

rckRadhe and wat_up topped Group Round 3 for this beautiful siggy!

Slide3.jpeg

Minionite thumbnail

D3viL and Waymaker made the most correct predictions for Top 16!

Slide4.jpeg

My personal head assassin Havaana had a perfect score for the Top 16 games!

Slide5.jpg

And with a perfect score in the quarter finals, Autumnn wins the last Golden Ball of the season!

Slide6.jpg

WildestDreams thumbnail

Bookmarked! 

Congratz to everyone for the awards!🥳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Congrats to winners!

Where is my award🤔

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations for Thread number 4.🥳