Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

I have so many.

95% of whose names I have forgotten 🤣🤣

Faves are:

Lee Dong-wook

Kim SeonHo

2-3 more whose names I have currently forgotten 😆

The first guy was in Goblin wasn’t he? He played yamraaj or something? Which reminds me I started watching Goblin in early 2021 and then lost track and never got back to it. I still have several episodes to finish. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

The first guy was in Goblin wasn’t he? He played yamraaj or something? Which reminds me I started watching Goblin in early 2021 and then lost track and never got back to it. I still have several episodes to finish. 

Sahi Jawaab. He played the Grim Reaper in Goblin. But I havent seen Goblin.

He is just 🔥 in "Tale of the Nine Tailed". And we are supposed to believe he is 41. If he is 41 then I am 105 despite being way younger than him😆

I think Koreans stop ageing after 30. They have fab plastic surgeons.😆

Ab mereko lagta hai Anil Kapoor gets stuff done in Korea only.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

She fits right into the Ambani family with her bad dressing sense. But she has a very sweet face.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmQ-waYpSly/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Daebak

Sahi Jawaab. He played the Grim Reaper in Goblin. But I havent seen Goblin.

He is just 🔥 in "Tale of the Nine Tailed". And we are supposed to believe he is 41. If he is 41 then I am 105 despite being way younger than him😆

I think Koreans stop ageing after 30. They have fab plastic surgeons.😆

Ab mereko lagta hai Anil Kapoor gets stuff done in Korea only.

Yeh he looks like he’s in late 20s at the very least. Not 41. 

They definitely add some kind of sorcery into their skincare routine. Korean women always have such fresh, dewy skin. 💗

Oh that sounds like an interesting title. I’ll try to find it after I finish Summertime Strike 

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh my! Yejin just posted a picture of her baby’s feet! That is definitely Hyun Bin’s hand, right? Can someone please translate what she said. Anyone read Korean???? I neeeeed to know 

BinJin lovers reunite! These two make my heart happy! 💗🌙🌸🙏💕

CD3EDE29-FA67-45C7-B13F-FBCB1FB19685.jpeg

I thought this was a rumour till date but Koreans are anyway super private about their lives.😆

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: catsu

I thought this was a rumour till date but Koreans are anyway super private about their lives.😆

Rumor?! They dated, I was there. They got married, I was there. She got pregnant, I was there, not literally obviously. They had a baby, I was there and she finally posted the baby’s picture! But in Korean.😡 Thanks to Shy’s ludicrous translated find, I can Rest In Peace. 

catsu thumbnail

Rumor?! They dated, I was there. They got married, I was there. She got pregnant, I was there, not literally obviously. They had a baby, I was there and she finally posted the baby’s picture! But in Korean.😡 Thanks to Shy’s ludicrous translated find, I can Rest In Peace. 

Last I knew that there were dating rumours about them 😆I've missed so many updates because I was following other people. But I regret missing following you, following them. Didn't know you had a CLOY phase 🥱. Or maybe I use this to start ranting on K actors and K gossip with you 🤣

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: catsu

Last I knew that there were dating rumours about them 😆I've missed so many updates because I was following other people. But I regret missing following you, following them. Didn't know you had a CLOY phase 🥱. Or maybe I use this to start ranting on K actors and K gossip with you 🤣

I discovered CLOY when the pandemic had just started in March 2020. Workload was insane, people dying left and right, hospital admissions all time high where I worked. That drama literally saved my life and prevented me from plunging into depression. I will forever be grateful to this couple. 💕

I haven’t watched many Kdramas though. The other one I reallly loved was Mr. Sunshine but people don’t seem to talk about that one very much, for some reason. Maybe because it has a sad ending. 

Oh keep ranting, there are many members here who know all about Kdramas. I am tagging the two experts below. 

catsu thumbnail

Edited by catsu - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Oh keep ranting, there are many members here who know all about Kdramas. I am tagging the two experts below. 

Abhi saare non-Kdrama fans will come and throw jootas at us for bringing this discussion here despite having 2 dedicated spaces to discuss this.

Bas ek request hai. Gucci/Armani waale joote phekna in size 41, pair me. Ek ka kya karungi.