Bollywood CC #94 (CC Opening Team Decided pg 10)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome all BW members. For the next few CCs at least, mods will be opening the CCs. Any CC opened by someone apart from the mod will be trashed.

Members can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from bashing, mocking, and spamming (including unnecessary links).

And please maintain the decorum of the thread as per the IF COC Rules.

Use this thread for chatting only

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

IMP NOTE

We are once again going to allow members to open the CC as people have understood the rules. However, we will only give permission to 2 people to post the CC (they can decide how they want to divide it). We will pick and choose these members. It is NOT going to be first come first serve.

If you are interested and want to try to be one of those 2 members, then feel free to PM me (MinionBoss) and we will discuss and choose based on the requests we get.

Once we choose the 2 members, no other members will be allowed to open the CC unless one of the 2 members drops out. At that time, we will once again give permission to a member to take that place.

Thank you,

BWF DT

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Maroon, the universe has finally granted your wish

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Maroon, the universe has finally granted your wish

Its all about the kindness of others

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Y two ? u decide n give permission . can I open cc ? Till now , I didn’t do even once .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Y two ? u decide n give permission . can I open cc ? Till now , I didn’t do even once .

Yes why not - it should be a fair game for everyone who are interested. PM to MinionBoss 

Now how are they choosing who will make the CC on what criteria -  that is still not announced I believe,  so you can ask them. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes why not - it should be a fair game for everyone who are interested. PM to MinionBoss 

Now how are they choosing who will make the CC on what criteria -  that is still not announced I believe so you can ask them. 

Ya done 👍🏼 if two needed , we will be tat 2 😆

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Now how are they choosing who will make the CC on what criteria -  that is still not announced I believe,  so you can ask them. 

We're looking for people who can follow rules, don't have WLs, and won't make this into a competition. The reason we're allowing 2 people right now is that it is a test to see if it'll work. If it works, then we might allow those 2 people to let others open the CC as they want.

So everyone PM us. We will try to get back to people within a day or two max. Once we have 2 people we will announce it here.

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinionBoss

We're looking for people who can follow rules, don't have WLs, and won't make this into a competition. The reason we're allowing 2 people right now is that it is a test to see if it'll work. If it works, then we might allow those 2 people to let others open the CC as they want.

So everyone PM us. We will try to get back to people within a day or two max. Once we have 2 people we will announce it here.

I fulfill all the requirements. I have a heart the size of a ship 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Ya done 👍🏼 if two needed , we will be tat 2 😆

who are we lol, I’m not too keen on making it lol all yours and those who wants to make it   😆