Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

That's a beautiful song, Dexy. Heard it for the first time, loved it ❤️

So today NP, I, Sam, you and Allu have posted.. Now we need Heisen to post something. Can you please use your powers and make him sing something! ⭐️ 

Thank you!🙏

Heisenberg does not need my powers. Just yell Anu Malik’s name out three times and he’ll start singing. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Wishing a Happy New Year to our music lover family, singers & non-singers alike. May you be blessed with good heath, fortune and joy throughout the year. Keep smiling 😊

P.s. Shwetha, Supari, Guddu, Hasini, FF & Newbird - consider yourself tagged too 😊

Wish you Happy New Year to you too NP 😊

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy New Year to all the members of Indiaforum⭐️🥳

images (48).jpeg

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Wishing my Music-Lover buddies a very very happy 2023🤗May this year turn brightest and warmest in every way your heart desires ❤️❤️My journey in IF has been beautiful and I feel so so blessed to meet and make such wonderful friends out here. Add to it..my musical journey resumed here in 2022 and its been such an overwhelming experience of my life. 

Thanks to all for all the wonderful efforts you guys do in every beautiful way to gift a lovely smile ❤️May 2023 be another addition to our lovely musical bond and May we grow leaps in our passion...Love u all...🤗

Tagging a few...the ones I can't tag...Dexy, Shwetha, Bollyqueen0, BirdieNumNum, awida....🤗

Happy new year Latu...keep making everyone smile with your lovely singing

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_user_id=12103424007389463&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=69&recordingId=12103424051690776&share_type=copyLink 

Finally I posted something on SM 😅

It's still difficult for me aap log pata nahi kaise karlete ho, I think I don't have that voice quality on the mic, i sing better in person 😆 

Wow is this your first song in this app?? Bohat mazaa aaya aapki awaaz sun ke itne dinon bad...mera to new year ban gaya

really missed your cheerful voice❤️

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Wishing a Happy New Year to our music lover family, singers & non-singers alike. May you be blessed with good heath, fortune and joy throughout the year. Keep smiling 😊

P.s. Shwetha, Supari, Guddu, Hasini, FF & Newbird - consider yourself tagged too 😊

Happy new year 🥳 This is one of the best thread ideas I've ever seen on IF. You guys are all such lovely singers. Seriously. This thread is full of talented people. Thanks for letting the non-singers come and trespass here for free 😆 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Sammy🤗❤️so so glad to see u on SM😎You chose such a tough song...kya daasu entry..👏..Yours is the first song dear...just keep trying the different effects ...u will get to know what options u need for different songs...I am also still trying..🤔(Nathu...u don't listen ok😡)So u will defn get that what u r looking for. You sounded beautiful ❤️

Thank you 🤗

Its really very encouraging, all of you had been very welcoming 😳 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Wow is this your first song in this app?? Bohat mazaa aaya aapki awaaz sun ke itne dinon bad...mera to new year ban gaya

really missed your cheerful voice❤️

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Thank you!🙏

Heisenberg does not need my powers. Just yell Anu Malik’s name out three times and he’ll start singing. 

I guess he might be on Anu Malik riyaaz mode after yesterday's New year bash🤣