Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Samie 🤗 Yayyyyy finally heard your new song after so long! It was really really good re.. the song is actually a difficult one and you still sang it so well, considering it was your first one on starmaker!! Wow! Welcome aboard buddy... 🥳

Don't worry, you will get comfy with it pretty soon.. Initially I also not sure if I would be able to sing with music tracks but look at me and everyone else now! So just keep singing, you will definitely get your hand on this smoothly. 

Whenever you get some free time or mood to sing, keep singing on SM freely, if you need any help in understanding the settings better, feel free to let us know.. 🤗

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That's one beautiful song NP ✨

I knew you will kill it in ghazal form 

It's like listening to ripples in a lake 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

As always lovely 💖

One of the noteworthy contemporary song which has old school charm and how your voice fits perfectly to it 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Happy New Year to everyone on this thread🥳

Love listening to your songs❤️

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Samie 🤗 Yayyyyy finally heard your new song after so long! It was really really good re.. the song is actually a difficult one and you still sang it so well, considering it was your first one on starmaker!! Wow! Welcome aboard buddy... 🥳

Don't worry, you will get comfy with it pretty soon.. Initially I also not sure if I would be able to sing with music tracks but look at me and everyone else now! So just keep singing, you will definitely get your hand on this smoothly. 

Whenever you get some free time or mood to sing, keep singing on SM freely, if you need any help in understanding the settings better, feel free to let us know.. 🤗

Thank you so much charu for always being so encouraging and welcoming 🤗

I had been practicing every now and then but use to delete it afterwards, but today I got courage

I know this has been sung by either you or Lakshmi ☺️ I can't compete but this song was perfect for new year.

Thanks once again I will reach out to you for any queries 🤗

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_user_id=12103424007389463&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=69&recordingId=12103424051690776&share_type=copyLink 

Finally I posted something on SM 😅

It's still difficult for me aap log pata nahi kaise karlete ho, I think I don't have that voice quality on the mic, i sing better in person 😆 

Arre pehla to song hai tumhara... Aur us hisab se kaafi achha gaaya hai tumne. Faltu me tension le rahi ho... Your voice is good on the mic too. 😎

Gradually u will become accustomed and start enjoying ....

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

That's one beautiful song NP ✨

I knew you will kill it in ghazal form 

It's like listening to ripples in a lake 

@bold - wow! Thank u so much 🤗

Andar ka shayar jag gaya tumhara 😆

Charu21 thumbnail

As always lovely 💖

One of the noteworthy contemporary song which has old school charm and how your voice fits perfectly to it 

Thanks so much buddy 🤗

Haan yaar it's such a lovely song, definitely staying in my playlist for long. ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Happy New Year to everyone on this thread🥳

Love listening to your songs❤️

Happy New Year to you too JSC. 🤗 Thank you so much buddy for always taking out time for listening to all songs here.. It always feels so good when I get a reaction notification from you on my song.. Thanks for always appreciating everyone here 🤗

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Arre pehla to song hai tumhara... Aur us hisab se kaafi achha gaaya hai tumne. Faltu me tension le rahi ho... Your voice is good on the mic too. 😎

Gradually u will become accustomed and start enjoying ....

Thank you NP for your encouraging words ☺️

I will practice more so that it's better next song onwards.