Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

One of my favourite movie..Saagar...loved Dimple in her gorgeous avatar ..the romantic Rishi and the Master of talent...Kamala Hasan. To top it the music director was RD Burman...with such Blockbuster magical music...

Every song of this movie had a different flavour. Be it the peppy O Maria..a rare combo of SPB-Ashatai, Sad Version of Lataji's Saagar Kinare or romantic version of the same song, the emotional Sach mere yaar of SPB ..the classy Kishoreda song Chehra hai ya and ofcourse the sizzling Jaane do na😆again a rare combo of Ashtai and Shailendra. Being a RD fan..always wondered how did he manage to get such amazing flavours all in a movie. He was an exceptional music director ❤️

Today posting O Maria..here. 

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/t59JMF

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: allizzwell

So nice to see u Charu🤗I was so sad..tum log sab nikal liye bye bye bolke 😒

Okies...abt the song...my all my time favourite SRK numberand in my bucket list too😆but you sang it so so good..I doubt whether I will record mine🙈it was amazing dear👏❤️

Same here as well🙋💕

Strangers02 thumbnail

I wanted to reply to this when I read...but I guess tum logon ka quit IF movement dekhke I was in shock..😆

You sounded so cute Charu..when I read this 😆pls post it on SM..no idea whether u have done it😲let me chk...

Heisu toh tunn hoke ghayab hi ho gaya😡

Heisen kal se chaar ya paanch member's ko thank you kehkar chala ja raha hai apne b'day se😕😆

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha02

Heisen kal se chaar ya paanch member's ko thank you kehkar chala ja raha hai apne b'day se😕😆

Oh ..is it..bandha haazir huva tha kya😆Mujhe dikha hi nahi..😆

Strangers02 thumbnail

Oh ..is it..bandha haazir huva tha kya😆Mujhe dikha hi nahi..😆

He is online now...check his b'day thread😆

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha02

He is online now...check his b'day thread😆

Haan dekhi😆Bday reply msgs homework kar raha hai😆Good boy  #sanskari  ki tarah 😆

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

So nice to see u Charu🤗I was so sad..tum log sab nikal liye bye bye bolke 😒

Okies...abt the song...my all my time favourite SRK numberand in my bucket list too😆but you sang it so so good..I doubt whether I will record mine🙈it was amazing dear👏❤️

Thanks so much re 🤗 Aww yaar I know re tum wo sunke sad hogi that's the reason main 1 week se soch rahi thi but wasn't able to declare it.. 

Hai na... that's such a beautiful song! I love it so much! Arre you also please record it 😳❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

I wanted to reply to this when I read...but I guess tum logon ka quit IF movement dekhke I was in shock..😆

You sounded so cute Charu..when I read this 😆pls post it on SM..no idea whether u have done it😲let me chk...

Heisu toh tunn hoke ghayab hi ho gaya😡

Haha thanks.. NP toh hass ke nikal liya, now if Heisen is ready to sing it then only I will post it 😆 Join me open to all nahi rakhna ye song babaa re.. lol 😆 

Charu21 thumbnail

Allu, just heard Oh Maria.. So good as always yaar ❤️ You kept the mood of the song so well... ekdum fun and peppy way me gaaya.. 🥳 mazaa aa gaya.. 

And totally agree with whatever you said about RD Burman da ❤️ He was such a gem! 

I thought I would spend some time online but have to run somewhere suddenly rightnow so will be back by late evening.. Catch you then 🤗

Strangers02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Allu, just heard Oh Maria.. So good as always yaar ❤️ You kept the mood of the song so well... ekdum fun and peppy way me gaaya.. 🥳 mazaa aa gaya.. 

And totally agree with whatever you said about RD Burman da ❤️ He was such a gem! 

I thought I would spend some time online but have to run with someone suddenly rightnow so will be back by late evening.. Catch you then 🤗

Okay👍🏼