Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I choose only those singers and voices with whom I can b comfyπŸ˜†These r really good ones πŸ˜ƒvery talented

Awesome duets Charu.❀️ I was wondering aapne itna time kyu liya to sing theseπŸ˜†

Hehe haan woh toh hai yaar.  But still you have this really good quality to sound good with all voices sach mein.. kudos to you πŸ‘ 

Thanks so much re πŸ€—

@ bold - I know yaar  Silly me! πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Posting 2 duets with NP. smiley40

1. Tumse Milke - 

Had recorded this a while ago, made it public today.. this song is so beautiful and NP has done full justice to it so how could I resist joining it! 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11821949080295781&share_type=copyLink

2. Dil hai ki maanta nahi 

- Again.. had posted it a while ago on SM, sharing it here today.. NP, you had already sung it as a solo number but thanks for singing it again as a duet. β­οΈ  

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11821949080438611&share_type=copyLink

Wowwww!!! These are great. Personally looove Tumse Milke a lot. NP and your voice suited this song so well β€οΈ!!

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I choose only those singers and voices with whom I can b comfyπŸ˜†These r really good ones πŸ˜ƒvery talented

Awesome duets Charu.❀️ I was wondering aapne itna time kyu liya to sing theseπŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

The first song was totally amazing. U both sung it sooooo well  i was totally immersed in the melody... β€οΈ

And then i started listening to the second song and the very first line caught my attention. πŸ˜†

Did u say 'hilate ho'? πŸ˜† I listened to it many times and it always sounded like that only... πŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Wowwww!!! These are great. Personally looove Tumse Milke a lot. NP and your voice suited this song so well β€οΈ!!

I agree with BQ.

I also liked Tumse milke a lot...

Thank u for joining πŸ˜„

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Thanks so much BQ 😊  Yup I also loved that one more.. That's my favorite duet till date.. 

Charu21 thumbnail

Daya after investigating this case... 

Damnnn!! Not investing, investigating.. INVESTIGATING! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I agree with BQ.

I also liked Tumse milke a lot...

Thank u for joining πŸ˜„

Thanks so much NP.  Same pinch! That's my favorite duet with you till date.. 

Hahaha 😁 Thanks so much for singing it! It was so beautiful, I just couldn't resist joining it.. πŸ₯³

Charu21 thumbnail

NP,  kahan re! Maine bhi suna wo song repeat pe.. par aisa toh nahi laga! Baba re tum pitne wale ho Allu se.. πŸ˜†

let me hear it one more time.. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

The first song was totally amazing. U both sung it sooooo well  i was totally immersed in the melody... β€οΈ

And then i started listening to the second song and the very first line caught my attention. πŸ˜†

Did u say 'hilate ho'? πŸ˜† I listened to it many times and it always sounded like that only... πŸ˜†

Ohh God.. I missed second songπŸ˜•..after reading your comment i am listening now and what you said is trueπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Laxmi phans gayi..πŸ˜›