Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I didnt watch 4-5 epis,just watched the recent one and loved it,have to catch up on those previous epis.The quality has increased a lot and i am liking the plot here.Most of the times i wont really be understanding of the girl being silent  when asked about her liking but this time i understood,due to good direction,sensible writing and good acting.Kushal is growing on me,Dananeer is doing pretty well and the sister and brother in law are really good too and i like their chemistry as well.

This is the beauty of this drama you understand where all the characters are coming from. Even Fayka acting like insecure mom made sense to me. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

This is the beauty of this drama you understand where all the characters are coming from. Even Fayka acting like insecure mom made sense to me. 

And the way she tactfully handed the pair without creating a scene, that was also well done. I have heard only praises regarding this novel, so hopefully this show will retain the flow throughout its run. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Faiqa did better job of handling Saim & Ibrahim in regards to Zoobia but I'm still 50/50 over Zobia considering now Daniyal and Roshna are back, esp when Daniyal wants to impose his thoughts (like he kept on muttering when the elders were shushing him to let Zoobia talk and all) and Roshna not doing much. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Nice show. The main villain till now has been the leads themselves.  Faiqa wasn't  wrong about what se said. But looks like the impatence of Saim will ruin everything. Zoobie also had chance to express everything to parents but now its a missed opportunity.  The story is well written and well directed.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Saim-Zoobia (MGM)

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hania Amir

The show would have had more impact if it was some other girl in place of Dananeer, not saying she is bad, but she doesn't match Khushals energy. There's the guy breaking his window glass with his head and you feel he is hurt and this girl only make faces doesn't even ugly cry. Only in the first episode where she was talking back to him, did I feel they were well suited, after that it has been just Khushhals show.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Dananeer's voice modulation is a bit too much. Either its poor editing of the audio or her voice itself but irrespective of the reason, the voice modulation needs to tone down. I did feel bad particularly for Saim because he did all he could for Zoobia whilst she was getting concerned for her father but not fully acknowledging her fault of the choice to run along with Saim. 

I feel the writers purposefully added the Zoobia's parent agreeing to her alliance with Saim to whitewash the Roshna & everyone except Daniyal. Daniyal's over protectiveness is also vexing to watch. 

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Is anyone still watching this show ? 😭 I didn't know IF had a Pak show forum too ! I just finished binge watching and I'm kind of sad it doesn't have more hype 🥲 I'm hooked. The story is flawed and overly dramatic, but the actors and some other aspects make a difference. 

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is a very good youth show but began dragging in middle ... yet I love how different it is from other pak shows 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Zobia and Saim's parents ko abhi tk Saim aur Zobia ky nikkah ky about nahi pata smiley12